General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Barry r ,gone missing ???????????

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2010, 03:26 PM
kyle_r
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by steviecossie
it was me that called you a thieving cunt and i'll apologise for it when people start getting there cash back.

So if your not barry you should maybe try and get him to sort this out, i hate scammers on the internet especially at this time of year and with the way things are just now most people are strapped for cash so they dont need people like your 'brother' ripping the arse out them
i completely agree and i will try and get him to sort this out asap because i want people to know that im not him.and that im an honest decent person unlike someone else
Old 02-01-2010, 03:35 PM
Paddy
Legend

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by kyle_r
im an honest decent person
But yet you didn't ask for an apology from the person who called you names and picked on me instead.

I don't know why I'm surprised Bazbie*, hurt and surprised.

* name supplied by James Kielty
Old 02-01-2010, 03:36 PM
kyle_r

just spoke to barry on the phone his internet is not working hes lost his job a couple weeks ago hes lost the house so he in emergency accomadation set up by the council and to all who he owes money to you will be payed wen he gets sorted out. a few weeks or so. he does apologise sincirely its not enough but family comes first.if he cant pay in then he will break his coworth to pay .......and i will be the 1 who will break the car and make sure your dealt with.
Old 02-01-2010, 03:43 PM
mechanic28
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

you telling me he did not sell the cossie to try and save his home lol
Old 02-01-2010, 03:45 PM
kyle_r

Originally Posted by mechanic28
he dint have time.the cossie is just sat in a mates field not running right.it all got outta hand very quick.
Old 02-01-2010, 03:46 PM
longdog
PassionFord Post Troll

This just keeps getting better.
Old 02-01-2010, 03:51 PM
Paddy
Legend

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Makes perfect sense.

You can live in a car but you can't drive a house.

the cossie is just sat in a mates field not running right.
Oh bugger.
Old 02-01-2010, 03:55 PM
steviecossie
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Paddy
Makes perfect sense.

You can live in a car but you can't drive a house.

Oh bugger.

Old 02-01-2010, 03:58 PM
RobL
Advanced PassionFord User

if you were really concerned youd tell us what field his cossie is sitting in
Old 02-01-2010, 03:59 PM
st3v3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I hope it isn't,but I feel this is gonna be more empty promises.....
Old 02-01-2010, 04:03 PM
CRAIG HAYTER
BANNED
BANNED

seems a right CUNT how much is due everyone?if its ok to ask?tell your bro start getting his cossie broke for to get peoples money back now!!!
Old 02-01-2010, 04:04 PM
Gary F
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thats a bit unlucky isn't it?
Old 02-01-2010, 04:05 PM
Gary F
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by CRAIG HAYTER
seems a right CUNT how much is due everyone?if its ok to ask?tell your bro start getting his cossie broke for to get peoples money back now!!!
Who's going to buy the bits?
He'll be running to the bank with the money
Old 02-01-2010, 04:06 PM
Gary F
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Tell Barry I'll buy his Cossie for 10k, can I pay through Paypal? Ta

Old 02-01-2010, 04:08 PM
kyle_r

if he hasnt paid up il be breaking the car my self.whether he likes it or not.y would i tell you where the car is the debts probably dont even add up to that much anyway as for the people who he owes money you WILL get the money he owes.
Old 02-01-2010, 04:10 PM
BigChuck
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 38 Likes on 33 Posts

just so you know im barrys brother he been having loads of probs with his internet.he shouold be back on soon
actually im KYLE yh he sent me a text today asking me to. at the end of the day he family just cuz we dont get on and argue it dont mean i wont help him still thats wat family do.he can be a cunt but then again hes my brother.yh hes on a internet dongle.so he cant allways get a signal.ive been a member for ages just dont post as im allways on fiestaturbo.com check if you want you will see kyle_r on both
just spoke to barry on the phone his internet is not working hes lost his job a couple weeks ago hes lost the house so he in emergency accomadation set up by the council and to all who he owes money to you will be payed wen he gets sorted out. a few weeks or so. he does apologise sincirely its not enough but family comes first.if he cant pay in then he will break his coworth to pay .......and i will be the 1 who will break the car and make sure your dealt with.

so he text you to let people know he has no internet, did he not metion at the time he has no home? or has this just been added to make excuse for him being a robbing bastard

and only a couple of weeks ago he lost his job? whats the excuse for the previous months that he has fucked people over on here?

maybe he should give the car to one of the honest people on here that he has stole from to break, they could than give him the cash that was left over after his debt with the members on here is settled.
Old 02-01-2010, 04:12 PM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

Kyle. I would stfu if i was you, as you are making things worse for Barry. Some brother you are
Old 02-01-2010, 04:18 PM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Total horse shit... You don't loose your home in that short time, even as a tenant it takes months for a successful eviction.. I have seen and heard this all before, baz you are talking complete shit, pay up....
Old 02-01-2010, 04:20 PM
kyle_r

none of you know the situation because youve never had to go through it wat so i should just go around shouting his business i think not.as for the months. i dont know.cossierich how am i making things worse? as for the stfu right back at you!!!!!!
i dont claim to be the best brother im trying to sort out with the people he owes money to so it can be resolved.so if he owes you money plz pm me if he doesnt plz stop giving me shit.
Old 02-01-2010, 04:25 PM
st3v3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

So he's ok with you breaking his cossie?

Do you know he's also banned from the RSOC bb and when they find out you're over here,helping ?! They might be asking for your help also ??
Old 02-01-2010, 04:29 PM
kyle_r

Originally Posted by st3v3
So he's ok with you breaking his cossie?

Do you know he's also banned from the RSOC bb and when they find out you're over here,helping ?! They might be asking for your help also ??
yes he is happy with it if he cant pay.i read that earlier thats his problem hes the 1 fucking people about.thats ok if i can help i will its only fair that the people sorted out wat they are owed.
Old 02-01-2010, 04:30 PM
steviecossie
PassionFord Post Whore!!

so what your saying is the cossie's actually been hidden on a mates farm or something. incase anyone whos pissed off with him goes looking for him or it.
Old 02-01-2010, 04:33 PM
kyle_r

no thats wat your saying!!!!!! the car is in his mates field.because its not running properly hence OFF the road
Old 02-01-2010, 04:37 PM
steviecossie
PassionFord Post Whore!!

As big chuck said 1 minute you said he txt saying he has a problem with his internet, then the next minute he's not only lost his internet connection but his job and house went with it and his cossies fucked in a field.

Come on BARRY were not fucking idiots in here mate
Old 02-01-2010, 04:37 PM
kosman
sideways all the way!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by CossieRich
Kyle. I would stfu if i was you, as you are making things worse for Barry. Some brother you are
listen to this man he talks sense kyle
Old 02-01-2010, 04:38 PM
dug112y
passionford pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

none of you know the situation because youve never had to go through it wat so i should just go around shouting his business i think not.as for the months. i dont know.cossierich how am i making things worse? as for the stfu right back at you!!!!!!
i dont claim to be the best brother im trying to sort out with the people he owes money to so it can be resolved.so if he owes you money plz pm me if he doesnt plz stop giving me shit.

the situation as i see it is your brother is a dirty robbing bastard who has been conning folk for months...if he advertises something and sells it all he has to do is post the fucking thing,its not rocket science.
As for not being able to get on the net, what a load of shite that is...think about it.
you have not done anything(yet) to help the situation at all you and should have kept your trap shut and have a word in your brothers ear instead. you and his family/financial issues have bugger all to do with anyone on here either. IF his house has been repossessed and he still has a cossie he is a bigger tosser than first thought(should have been the first thing to go).

If it was me he owed money to i would drive down and get it personally.....and he would think twice before shafting anyone again.

If you do something constructive and help get money back then you wont be getting shit you will be a saint.

P.S

HAPPY NEW YEAR
Old 02-01-2010, 04:42 PM
Alan_D
PassionFord Post Troll

The situation's simple you stupid cunt. Barry R owes people money. 100% his(your?) fault. We don't need to hear any sob stories about his life.

Can't believe people still haven't managed to get a hold of him and it's pissing me off seeing threads about the cunt.
Old 02-01-2010, 04:44 PM
kyle_r

Originally Posted by dug112y
the situation as i see it is your brother is a dirty robbing bastard who has been conning folk for months...if he advertises something and sells it all he has to do is post the fucking thing,its not rocket science.
As for not being able to get on the net, what a load of shite that is...think about it.
you have not done anything(yet) to help the situation at all you and should have kept your trap shut and have a word in your brothers ear instead. you and his family/financial issues have bugger all to do with anyone on here either. IF his house has been repossessed and he still has a cossie he is a bigger tosser than first thought(should have been the first thing to go).

If it was me he owed money to i would drive down and get it personally.....and he would think twice before shafting anyone again.

If you do something constructive and help get money back then you wont be getting shit you will be a saint.

P.S

HAPPY NEW YEAR
well when i get the pms from the people that are owed money i can sort it out till then i dont know who he owes money to so cant sort it out.pm me and we can deal with it. plus he wasnt repoed theres alot more to it that im not getting into
Old 02-01-2010, 04:45 PM
Pure Webbster

Originally Posted by Paddy
But yet you didn't ask for an apology from the person who called you names and picked on me instead.

I don't know why I'm surprised Bazbie*, hurt and surprised.

* name supplied by James Kielty
:s hut:
Padwank, what is your problem? Kyle r is clearly named Kyle, as he is unlikely to either share an account with his brother, or give away his account details. Honestly, starting arguments of a Ford Fan Club Forum? Do you actually have a life?
Old 02-01-2010, 04:47 PM
steviecossie
PassionFord Post Whore!!

well when i get the pms from the people that are owed money i can sort it out till then i dont know who he owes money to so cant sort it out.pm me and we can deal with it. plus he wasnt repoed theres alot more to it that im not getting into

So all this happened to your brother a couple of weeks ago and u didnt know anything about it

GOB SHITE
Old 02-01-2010, 04:47 PM
kyle_r

Originally Posted by Alan_D
The situation's simple you stupid cunt. Barry R owes people money. 100% his(your?) fault. We don't need to hear any sob stories about his life.

Can't believe people still haven't managed to get a hold of him and it's pissing me off seeing threads about the cunt.
fuck you you wanker who the fuck are you calling a stupid cunt.i only came on here to let the people know wat was going on if your just gunna give me shit i wont bother
Old 02-01-2010, 04:49 PM
st3v3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I think everyone who is owed money should post there name and cut n paste in to a list,it would be nice to see how
many people have actually been scammed/owed ?!
kyle_r

P.S.he never shafted any intentionally.its just all got outta hand
Pure Webbster

Originally Posted by Alan_D

seriously, if ur just gonna call people who haven't done anything wrong cunts, why don't you just curl up and die?
Old 02-01-2010, 04:50 PM
kyle_r

this is pathetic all this for £60
Old 02-01-2010, 04:51 PM
steviecossie
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Pure Webbster
seriously, if ur just gonna call people who haven't done anything wrong cunts, why don't you just curl up and die?

so who are you then, BARRY or KYLE
Old 02-01-2010, 04:51 PM
st3v3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

:s hut:
Padwank, what is your problem? Kyle r is clearly named Kyle, as he is unlikely to either share an account with his brother, or give away his account details. Honestly, starting arguments of a Ford Fan Club Forum? Do you actually have a life?
Barrys got his Internet back yay!!!
Old 02-01-2010, 04:52 PM
Pure Webbster

Originally Posted by st3v3
I think everyone who is owed money should post there name and cut n paste in to a list,it would be nice to see how
many people have actually been scammed/owed ?!
just 1 I believe. and its only £60
Old 02-01-2010, 04:52 PM
kyle_r

Originally Posted by steviecossie
so who are you then, BARRY or KYLE
actually thats elliott a friend i know who wanted a laugh
Old 02-01-2010, 04:53 PM
Alan_D
PassionFord Post Troll

It's called an opinion. If you can't take it then just leave. Who are you? Do you have something to do with Barry R?

Quick Reply: Barry r ,gone missing ???????????