General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Printer ink refill kits

Search this Thread

Old 19-12-2009, 08:54 PM
GAZ W
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Printer ink refill kits

Does anyone ever use these ?

Ive got a dell printer and the ink cartridges are stupidly priced , looked all over ebay and the cheapest i can find is £25 , but there are refill kits on there for £9 .

Are the refill kits any good and is it a piece of piss to refill the cartridges?

cheers
Old 19-12-2009, 09:38 PM
Big-Dan
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I watched a feature about cartridges on the gadget show, they tested the original cartridges against compatibles and refills and the originals came out best quality.

If your not bothered about the quality then try refilling them, or take it to cartridge world and see how much they charge.

I use compatibles from this site http://www.printcartridgedirect.com/ for my Espon Stylus R256 and they only cost £13 odd for a full set and are pretty damn good.

Big-Dan.

*EDIT* There's also a 10% off offer on at the mo WINMAD is the code when paying at the checkout.

Last edited by Big-Dan; 19-12-2009 at 09:42 PM.
Old 20-12-2009, 01:58 PM
tabetha
20K+ Super Poster.

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I tried pattern ones in my HP, didn't want to know, had a hell of a problem with it, and quality nowhere near as good as genuine, but nearly £80 for both cartridges together!!
Old 20-12-2009, 02:39 PM
utternutter
BANNED
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i bought a bottle of black ink on ebay came with seringe etc etc, it will refil my tank maybe 12 times and it cost me a fiver