General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

T mobile dongle

Search this Thread

Old 18-12-2009, 05:53 PM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Received 1,044 Likes on 998 Posts
Default T mobile dongle

Ive had my T mobile dongle for over a year now.Im on a 24 month contract and i have a year left till its finished.I got it from car phone warehouse and got my lap top free when i signed up.

The problem is that over the last few months the signal has been shite.When i first bought it it worked ok.The lass in the shop checked on her computer and said we had good coverage where i lived.

I took my lap top to the shop months ago to show them how shit it was and they told me to reinstall it and try it again.Ive done this loads of times and its still shite.I took the dongle back to t mobile and they sent the dongle away 2 weeks ago.Ive just got it back today,its a bit better but its still shit.

When it was getting repaired i borrowed a friends lap top and dongle.She is with orange and it was miles better than mine.It was alot quicker.

All i wanna know is there any chance i can phone T mobile and get it canceled cause i feel like im paying for something that i cant use.

Any help would be great.
Old 19-12-2009, 01:35 PM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Received 1,044 Likes on 998 Posts

Im now sart in the kitchen with the lap top cause it seems to be working better in the kitchen.Fooking shite dongle.
Old 19-12-2009, 02:17 PM
BM08
Professional Waffler

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

My misses has got a dongle(t-mobile)because she doesnt have a phone line to use in her house, and to be fair its rubbish, i mean its ok for general browsing and simple flash games on a website but if you ask too much of it, i.e youtube etc then its totally unusable for that, and also it drops connection every now and again.

I didnt try it in another room though, but thats abit shit if you can only use it in one room anyway

Last edited by BM08; 19-12-2009 at 02:20 PM.