General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Crazy Bus Driver!!

Search this Thread

Old 17-12-2009, 09:23 PM
matts1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Crazy Bus Driver!!

was out and about today, and was approaching a busy cresent.

I approached the junction and come to a stop, then a bus is taking a wide swing in purpose made turning area - where he then reaches a junction before pullinginto the road I am on. He is now facing the side of my car

I notice as he approached he looks aggitated but I am waiting at the junction, where I should be and in the right, he is waiting at the side of me where he should be waiting like i am for it to be clear to move off.

I look across and he is going FUCKING MENTAL screaming and shouting towards me 'GET OUT THE ****ING WAY' gesturing what seemed to be for us to get out and have a fight

WTF, bloke was unhinged and driving public transport and a BUS!! hardly a small thing to be driving in temper, PLUS WTF was his issue, I was waiting at the junction before he got there, so wasn't even like I could have let him out

Loads of knobheads about but this bloke needed to be taken out of that career, my misses nan was killed by a similar person driving a double decking in anger and hit her, killing her

I was so shocked by him I failed to get the details of the bus, and trying to find out where to complain was a nightmare so gave up.

Shocking though for someone like that to be driving buses.
Old 17-12-2009, 09:26 PM
kidsRS
"Ill check the stock"

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That is quite shocking! Needs reporting!
Old 17-12-2009, 09:54 PM
matts1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Trying to find out where to report the bloke is more shocking than his behaviour!!
Old 17-12-2009, 10:02 PM
2000Focus
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I work for a bus company..

The best thing to do is contact the local council, and find out if its a council subsidised service, if it is, you can complain to the council and they'll pass the complaint on to the company running the service (and trust me.. They go radge!)
If it's not a council subsidised service, either contact the bus company themselves and ask to speak to someone in a managerial position (although from your post, I'm guessing you don't know which company the fella was driving for) OR failing that, I think there might be a complaints form to fill in on the Department of Transport website.. Or VOSA.

Hope this is of help

Emma.