General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

f*cking police

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2009, 06:48 PM
crazycage
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Default f*cking police

my wifes little sister is pregnant and ready to drop, cut a long story short someone crashed into her car light front end damage she is fine. but the number plate is broken and you cant read the last 3 digits on it so i put a cardboard one on the dash in the car as its sitting outside here house on the road waiting for the insurance to take it away for repair .

6am this morning the police get her up out of bed and issue her with a £30 fine for the number plate !!!!! what a bunch of cunts out to make money and not fight crime rant over
Old 10-12-2009, 06:51 PM
Rick Astley
Never gonna give you up!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any pictures of your wife or her little sister?
Old 10-12-2009, 06:55 PM
crazycage
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Rick Astley
im sure i could find some
Old 10-12-2009, 06:55 PM
Rick Astley
Never gonna give you up!

Originally Posted by crazycage
im sure i could find some
Cool mate... Get gold membership and put them in the Mens Room
Old 10-12-2009, 06:56 PM
Dlatch!
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

my sig says it all mate guess they gotta pay off this big debt now
Old 10-12-2009, 07:01 PM
creator
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

thats proper wank gary just shows how good this county is
Old 10-12-2009, 07:06 PM
cossie4i+
TT T38 Power

Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

I can't believe that, what is this country coming too ?

Steve
Old 10-12-2009, 07:09 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

send the letter you got from the insurance company to the police with the fine and they'll squash it

but just in case they don't, send it to the local paper as well
Dangerous Malcolm..
BANNED
BANNED

The police are a joke. I once got tugged for overtaking a bus, it was parked at a bus stop, I shit you not!
focusv8
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 86 Likes on 81 Posts

But we all know that people who leave parked cars with cracked number plates go on later in life to be Drugs Barrons, or even worse City of London Bankers.
These potential master criminals must be taught to toe the line
Old 10-12-2009, 07:12 PM
danfisher
Focus Power!

Yes they are out to make money, cost me £150 when my car was towed and nearly didn't get it back the same day cause it was a sunday, very lucky i knew someone that worked for tow company .

Anyhow I'd been parking in this spot next to my gf's uni halls for a few weeks, no lines or dipped curb, only thing i hadn't noticed was the most obscure sign as you turn round a corner about half a mile away saying when the next football match was on and that only residents could park on that day. The road in question is about 3-4 cars wide! When I asked what the reason is behind this, they replied it was for emergency access! In other words is so they can send football hooligans packing by charging down the roads with all there riot vans and cavalry! because its not the only way into the area at all.

And now they've got those policing pledge adverts on the telly say they're gonna be all nice and cuddly and come talk to us! F*#K off!
Old 10-12-2009, 07:18 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Received 490 Likes on 383 Posts

seems a tad OTT considering the circumstances.
Old 10-12-2009, 07:19 PM
crazycage
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Rick Astley
found one of them both , the two on the left .

Old 10-12-2009, 07:24 PM
creator

lol think everyones gona forget your rant now mate lol
Old 10-12-2009, 07:37 PM
kosman
sideways all the way!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

i would of told them to fuck right off,they rocked up to my door once to seize the keys to a work vehicle,at 8am on a sunday when i was hungover,they politely got told to come back later,arseholes.
Old 10-12-2009, 07:51 PM
johnenright150rst
Regular Contributor

Police = wankers I could fill a book about them about the bad and the only good thing I can say is they let me off after I kicked seven shades of shit out of someone that punched my fezzy turbo, after I stoped to let him cross the road!!! Copper was understanding! Which makes a change.
Old 10-12-2009, 07:54 PM
S1rst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

To be fair, its still an offence so they are perfectly entitled to give you a fine, although of course its very over the top considering the circumstances. Sounds like you came across a jobsworth though.
Old 10-12-2009, 07:58 PM
crazycage
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by S1rst
To be fair, its still an offence so they are perfectly entitled to give you a fine, although of course its very over the top considering the circumstances. Sounds like you came across a jobsworth though.
maybe it is, but i would of throught it was only an offence if you drove the car ?? she drove the car home and it hasn't move since and she is waiting on the insurance company to take it away for repair . she is contesting it anyway

Last edited by crazycage; 10-12-2009 at 08:06 PM.
Old 10-12-2009, 08:09 PM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

why mention the pregnancy? thats got FA to do with this.
Old 10-12-2009, 08:34 PM
crazycage
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Lambchop
why mention the pregnancy? thats got FA to do with this.
well you dont have to fucking read it then do you .
Old 11-12-2009, 11:30 AM
markcoznottz
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

So she drove the car home in an unroadworthy condition?. Ie half the number plate missing? and then parked up outside on the road. If the car is parked/used on the road then its commiting an offence. If the car was only lightly damaged and able to be driven then she should have gone and got a new plate. She is basically too tight to pay for a new plate thats what your saying. Some people do actually think the law doesnt apply to them.
Old 11-12-2009, 11:35 AM
clarke5700
YES I KNOW I CANT SPELL

sorry to hear that mate. they take the fucking piss some times tbh and why at 6 in the morning??????? could they not have just posted it!!!!!!
Old 11-12-2009, 11:50 AM
JayCC
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by markcoznottz
So she drove the car home in an unroadworthy condition?. Ie half the number plate missing? and then parked up outside on the road. If the car is parked/used on the road then its commiting an offence. If the car was only lightly damaged and able to be driven then she should have gone and got a new plate. She is basically too tight to pay for a new plate thats what your saying. Some people do actually think the law doesnt apply to them.
Or it happened at night? And the next available time wasn't actually until the next day? Bearing in mind the copper woke her up at 6am?

Maybe the fact that they had made the effort to put the last 3 digits on the dash pointed to this? Maybe most of us actually READ the post, rather than jumping to conclusions. Then again, maybe you're an arsehole both ON and OFF the net.

But thats MY opinion. Have a good day
Old 11-12-2009, 01:29 PM
RSTurboSI
BANNED
BANNED

my wifes little sister is pregnant and ready to drop, cut a long story short someone crashed into her car light front end damage she is fine. but the number plate is broken and you cant read the last 3 digits on it so i put a cardboard one on the dash in the car as its sitting outside here house on the road waiting for the insurance to take it away for repair .

6am this morning the police get her up out of bed and issue her with a £30 fine for the number plate !!!!! what a bunch of cunts out to make money and not fight crime rant over
thats odd, as the law changed a few months ago to £60 each plate.
Old 11-12-2009, 01:39 PM
cossiejay

Originally Posted by markcoznottz
if you read the post it says she is waiting for the insurance company why buy a number plate when the insurance will be repairing the car i have never met a good copper yet when i was burgled they thought it was a insurance job until i told them i never had insurance,when i had 3 mk2 rs2000 robbed one after the other they did shit all when i was speeding on the m1 they where there like a shot
Old 11-12-2009, 01:49 PM
markcoznottz
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Originally Posted by JayCC
Or it happened at night? And the next available time wasn't actually until the next day? Bearing in mind the copper woke her up at 6am?

Maybe the fact that they had made the effort to put the last 3 digits on the dash pointed to this? Maybe most of us actually READ the post, rather than jumping to conclusions. Then again, maybe you're an arsehole both ON and OFF the net.

But thats MY opinion. Have a good day

Should have kept an accident damaged car off the street then yes?. Some of us have got common sense, some people invite problems into thier lives, sounds like a typical scouser to be honest, mouthing off at police just doing thier job. Kickin off at police never gets you anywhere. Yes lifes a bitch but we all have problems, just pay the fine. What if a car with half a number plate knocked down a kid, and nobody could trace it, and more to the point how the f**k would the police know the car would be recovered for repair. They are doing thier job. end of.
Old 11-12-2009, 01:52 PM
saph4be
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

she commited a offence end off really
Old 11-12-2009, 01:54 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Received 490 Likes on 383 Posts

who gives a fuck anyway. all im interested in is more pics of the wife and sister.
Old 11-12-2009, 02:13 PM
fiend
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 20 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by RSTurboSI
thats odd, as the law changed a few months ago to £60 each plate.
Was thinking the samething! I got a £60 license plate fine a few weeks ago.
Old 11-12-2009, 02:16 PM
j6kyt
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

you try to make an effort and thate the thanks you get a £30 fine the british police are a bunch of cunts yet they let off real criminals with a slapped wrist. complete wankers.
Old 11-12-2009, 02:22 PM
TurboShed
Cossiemodo

OMG and all the burglars, thieves, pikeys, robbers, etc. got a lie-in that morning because the Police were more interested in a car with a slightly damaged number plate
Old 11-12-2009, 02:32 PM
jake-cos
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

For the people posting about keeping the car on the road, not everyone has off street parking........yes its technically illegal, but if she's no other place to keep it she's stumped eh!
Also the ins company might have told her NOT to move it until they'd assessed its condition.
Old 11-12-2009, 02:37 PM
creator

Originally Posted by fuzzy
who gives a fuck anyway. all im interested in is more pics of the wife and sister.
lol
Old 11-12-2009, 03:23 PM
zetec-Sam
neeeeeeeeooowmmmm

Originally Posted by j6kyt
you try to make an effort and thate the thanks you get a £30 fine the british police are a bunch of cunts yet they let off real criminals with a slapped wrist. complete wankers.
You havent got the faintest fucking idea have you! It's not the police that let them off, its the british justice system, which, yes, is shit. Don't moan about people doing their fucking job you clueless cunt. I know a few coppers, and they're sound as fuck, and when they're working, try their upmost to please fucking everyone, and do their job! Suppose you can't help some people! Yes some of them are complete tossbags, but you get that in any job. At the end of the day things would be fuck loads worse without the police we have, just look at some african countries with no real police service/justice system, and then you'll see. Yes sometimes they can't find people that have done this and that, but they do try. Although its not likely they're going to enlist the whole of their constabulary into searching for something like a 20yr old car is it! Rant over.
Old 11-12-2009, 03:32 PM
S1rst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Slamz
You havent got the faintest fucking idea have you! It's not the police that let them off, its the british justice system, which, yes, is shit. Don't moan about people doing their fucking job you clueless cunt. I know a few coppers, and they're sound as fuck, and when they're working, try their upmost to please fucking everyone, and do their job! Suppose you can't help some people! Yes some of them are complete tossbags, but you get that in any job. At the end of the day things would be fuck loads worse without the police we have, just look at some african countries with no real police service/justice system, and then you'll see. Yes sometimes they can't find people that have done this and that, but they do try. Although its not likely they're going to enlist the whole of their constabulary into searching for something like a 20yr old car is it! Rant over.
Old 11-12-2009, 03:51 PM
crazycage
PassionFord Post Whore!!

first off im not a scouser or english for that matter.

second, the accident was at about 6pm she rang her insurance and they told her to drive it home and they will be out the next day to asses the damage .

third, she does not have off road parking and is not the type of person to mouth off to the police or anyone .

i really cant see the need to screw her for something that she couldn't have done any different.

and sorry lads no more pic's of the wife and sis.
Old 11-12-2009, 04:02 PM
TurboShed
Cossiemodo

Originally Posted by Slamz
I've suffered violence from the British police and have scars to prove it, they might not ALL be cunts but plenty of them ARE.
Old 11-12-2009, 04:13 PM
S1rst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by TurboShed
I've suffered violence from the British police and have scars to prove it, they might not ALL be cunts but plenty of them ARE.
What happened there then mate out of interest?
Old 11-12-2009, 04:27 PM
zetec-Sam
neeeeeeeeooowmmmm

Originally Posted by TurboShed
as said, there are some like it.
Sorry I went off on one, it just pisses me off when people generalise things and clearly haven't a clue.
Old 11-12-2009, 04:30 PM
P_is_for_Paul
Coldo loves seamen

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Oooooooh cheeky..........this the mrs?

You really need a password on your Photobucket crazycage

Quick Reply: f*cking police