General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Ouija Boards

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2009, 06:43 PM
Jessica.
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ouija Boards

After watching paranormal activity where the girls freaks out about the chap wanting to use an ouija board it got me thinking!

Have you ever used one? Would you?

I dont think i would dare to after hearing some horror stories about them, although the stories come from friends of friends of friends so not sure if to believe them or not...
Old 10-12-2009, 06:46 PM
Mrs T
Super Moderator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

nope would never do one
Old 10-12-2009, 06:51 PM
andyt
PassionFord Post Whore!!

sod that shit aswell!!!
Old 10-12-2009, 06:55 PM
BazW
Regular Contributor

Had a go at school...it was bollocks TBH. The lad who's house we used to do it at was a fucking loon anyway so never took any of it serious and we never had anything bizarre happen. Every time I had a go on it our "spirit" would write things like testicles and minge lol
Old 10-12-2009, 06:57 PM
creator
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by BazW
Had a go at school...it was bollocks TBH. The lad who's house we used to do it at was a fucking loon anyway so never took any of it serious and we never had anything bizarre happen. Every time I had a go on it our "spirit" would write things like testicles and minge lol
Old 10-12-2009, 06:58 PM
PT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

all a load of pish
Old 10-12-2009, 07:00 PM
zetaboostboy522bhp

Received 119 Likes on 101 Posts

No way , dont fuck about with things we aint got a clue about!

My brother inlaw is a fireman and we all know that there a close knit team and he told me about the lads doing one at night in the station and how they all nearly shit themselves when the glass moved , and hes a 18 stone , muscle bound lad and nothing bothers him but he said he never went to sleep again in the station lol
Old 10-12-2009, 07:02 PM
creator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by zetaboostboy522bhp
No way , dont fuck about with things we aint got a clue about!

My brother inlaw is a fireman and we all know that there a close knit team and he told me about the lads doing one at night in the station and how they all nearly shit themselves when the glass moved , and hes a 18 stone , muscle bound lad and nothing bothers him but he said he never went to sleep again in the station lol
lol fuck that i aint into shit like that haha
Old 10-12-2009, 07:14 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

If you believe that sort of thing, the state should remove your ability to have children as a matter of general principle.
Old 10-12-2009, 07:17 PM
BazW
Regular Contributor

There's fuck all to them...it's all down to the subconscious of those using it. You've got as much chances of communicating with the afterlife using a magic 8 ball
Old 10-12-2009, 07:23 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

I knew this was gonna be a thread from Jessica.

From personal experience. DON'T EVER DO IT.

When i use to hang around with a certain group of friends, we decided it would be a good idea. 3am and the glass moved spelling 'Leave' before the light bulb exploded. So NO, don't touch it.
Old 10-12-2009, 07:25 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Originally Posted by PT
all a load of pish
Try it. But you have to get it spot on otherwise it won't work. All details need to be exact before you can get any answers.
Old 10-12-2009, 07:28 PM
Dangerous Malcolm..
BANNED
BANNED

It's all bollocks!
Old 10-12-2009, 07:34 PM
kosman
sideways all the way!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

its bollocks,i did one a few years ago when i was high as fuck,it was gay.
Old 10-12-2009, 07:34 PM
Gary F
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'd like to do one tbh...
Old 10-12-2009, 07:35 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Just for the record

Here's Metallica's Kirk Hammett with his Ouija Board Guitar

Old 10-12-2009, 07:37 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Ouija Board works in a Bizarre way. You can't just follow the rules and expect it to work. Needs a lot of time. Trying it once won't work. The problem with it is, is that its the wrong way to contact deceased people. Which is why when it does work, your most likely going to get a threatening message before something breaks.
Old 10-12-2009, 07:53 PM
RobL

i used to have a real ouija board from the 60s think it was actually made by waddingtons if i remember right, never used it though
think its still at my nans house somewere
Old 10-12-2009, 07:57 PM
bad boy rs
PassionFord Post Whore!!

i belive they work, my mums told me some stories about when she and her mates used to do it when they where younger, would never to it myself though
Old 10-12-2009, 08:01 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Originally Posted by bad boy rs
i belive they work, my mums told me some stories about when she and her mates used to do it when they where younger, would never to it myself though
They do work. Its just people don't understand how they work. hence not working when they try it.
Old 10-12-2009, 08:06 PM
155lee
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 134 Likes on 117 Posts

i used 1 once,i thought it was a load of crap what was being said,but in the following 2 weeks a gas fire in my bedroom was strangely on along with my electric blanket when i came in from being out,i was sure i had turned them off before going out (was a really cold house),happened 3 times and after the 1st time i was very careful to make sure it was off.1 morning me and 2 friends were in the house and i demonstrated to them how to turn it off and how to light it,we went out together and locked my house door,came back together an hour later and the fire was on,nobody else apart from me and my mum had a key and she worked 11 miles away and wouldnt have came back and lit my fire then left.thats my experience,nothing happened after that ill add!!
Old 10-12-2009, 08:06 PM
rsturbo27
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

i did years ago and it was fuking mental spelt out guys name steve then spelt gun then careful then glass exploded anyway next day where i worked a guy we new called guss who walked in and started to fire of a semi automatic bit of a gun nut but scared the shit out of me never forget the sound of that thing going off so full of shit i think not
Old 10-12-2009, 08:09 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Originally Posted by 155lee
i used 1 once,i thought it was a load of crap what was being said,but in the following 2 weeks a gas fire in my bedroom was strangely on along with my electric blanket when i came in from being out,i was sure i had turned them off before going out (was a really cold house),happened 3 times and after the 1st time i was very careful to make sure it was off.1 morning me and 2 friends were in the house and i demonstrated to them how to turn it off and how to light it,we went out together and locked my house door,came back together an hour later and the fire was on,nobody else apart from me and my mum had a key and she worked 11 miles away and wouldnt have came back and lit my fire then left.thats my experience,nothing happened after that ill add!!
Once you leave them alone, they'll leave you alone. Most cases they get nasty and will destroy things.
Old 10-12-2009, 08:10 PM
BlairM
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

It intrigues me cos I sort of half believe in a lot of afterlife stuff, I don't think here and now is the only dimension on earth, I think there's lot of parallels. But I would be shit feart to sit down at one.

Originally Posted by Pardeep
Ouija Board works in a Bizarre way. You can't just follow the rules and expect it to work. Needs a lot of time. Trying it once won't work. The problem with it is, is that its the wrong way to contact deceased people. Which is why when it does work, your most likely going to get a threatening message before something breaks.
Not trying to sound funny here, what is the right way to contact the dead? Genuinely wondering what you know that you can share.
Old 10-12-2009, 08:13 PM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by RichardPON
If you believe that sort of thing, the state should remove your ability to have children as a matter of general principle.
hahahahaha

I knew this was gonna be a thread from Jessica.

From personal experience. DON'T EVER DO IT.

When i use to hang around with a certain group of friends, we decided it would be a good idea. 3am and the glass moved spelling 'Leave' before the light bulb exploded. So NO, don't touch it.

Jesus wept are you plain fucking mental?

ZERO respect for any cunt who thinks this shit is real. WTF!!!!
Old 10-12-2009, 08:15 PM
Jessica.
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Just for the record

Here's Metallica's Kirk Hammett with his Ouija Board Guitar

legend

im still undecided... not on if i would ever do one cos im too chicken to even consider it but if anything would actually happen
Old 10-12-2009, 08:16 PM
Shandy-Ade

Fuck that for a game of soldiers, i watched paranormal activity and the bit where she gets dragged out of bed freaked me out !!!

Would never do a ouija board

Last edited by Shandy-Ade; 10-12-2009 at 08:17 PM.
Old 10-12-2009, 08:18 PM
MattPym
Bothuurd

those things are just bad news...dont fuck around with stuff like that
Old 10-12-2009, 08:22 PM
kosman
sideways all the way!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Lambchop
hahahahaha

i agree,fuck me im howling here,what a load of complete bollocks
Old 10-12-2009, 08:27 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Originally Posted by BlairM
It intrigues me cos I sort of half believe in a lot of afterlife stuff, I don't think here and now is the only dimension on earth, I think there's lot of parallels. But I would be shit feart to sit down at one.

Not trying to sound funny here, what is the right way to contact the dead? Genuinely wondering what you know that you can share.
There isn't a way. Your just fucking with people who need to Rest in Peace.

However, if you want to try something try EVP. Setup a tape recorder and a sound (static, Running water) in the background so the sound is set to one frequency (this make any voice recorded easy to be found). Ask your questions and leave it.

Your going to need a audio program so something like 'Audacity' will work perfect. Record the sounds onto the hard drive and inspect the audio. Any change in Audio Waves mean s you have something. You may need to enhance it to hear it. Obviously needs to be done where someone has died etc. Doesn't need to be haunted.
Old 10-12-2009, 08:28 PM
nealo
Focus WRC

Iv witnessed one being done, my mrs done it with some of our friends i wouldnt do it though but i can honestly say they wasnt taking the piss becuse one of the girls does it regular to speak to her little brother who died when he was under 5 years of age and you could just tell the way that glass moved around they wasnt messing about - it also at one point flew off the table and smashed into the wall!!!

wouldnt mess about with them things personally.
Old 10-12-2009, 08:31 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Originally Posted by Jessica.
legend

im still undecided... not on if i would ever do one cos im too chicken to even consider it but if anything would actually happen
Try it and see what happens. Then you can accuse me of being Mental. But you need to do it a good few times before you get a result. And if you do go ahead, be prepared for something to break after you get a answer.

Something will break. When it breaks, whatever or whoever you contacted will leave. If nothing breaks then be prepared to come home and the fire is lit
Old 10-12-2009, 08:33 PM
GTi-R23
The ladies love it French

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Biggest ruck of bollocks I've ever heard, as above really, done a few when we were younger high as fuck, ruck of shite.

This is like a thread out of womans own or something, contacting the dead, do me a favour.
Old 10-12-2009, 08:47 PM
yellowsierra

i used to have a genuine ouija board when it was available as a "board game" back in the 70's, dont know why buy i kept hold of it for some reason or another and when the mrs found out what i had she made me get rid of it (as she's into all that shit and recons they are BAD)
Thats all
Old 10-12-2009, 08:56 PM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

There isn't a way. Your just fucking with people who need to Rest in Peace.

However, if you want to try something try EVP. Setup a tape recorder and a sound (static, Running water) in the background so the sound is set to one frequency (this make any voice recorded easy to be found). Ask your questions and leave it.

Your going to need a audio program so something like 'Audacity' will work perfect. Record the sounds onto the hard drive and inspect the audio. Any change in Audio Waves mean s you have something. You may need to enhance it to hear it. Obviously needs to be done where someone has died etc. Doesn't need to be haunted.

You got any idea how fucking mental in the head you sound. I'd commit you if i was a doctor.

Fucking nuts.
Old 10-12-2009, 08:56 PM
Chopshop85
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 70 Likes on 63 Posts

just watching a bit of QI and it was a question on there. "ouija board" was a game invented by "parker" boardgames.
It was always a board game. It just became unpopular as a game after the 1972 film "the exorsist" because people got wigged out by the idea of ghost and possesion etc.

lol thats brilliant. Its all just a board game
Old 10-12-2009, 09:02 PM
PT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Peoples overactive imagination due to Hollywood and to clinch on the hope thwere is life after death. Although even if there is life after death and someone pisses me off through a ouiji board, I can think of better ways to tell them to fuck off than turning on there electric blanket and blowing up a light bulb
Old 10-12-2009, 09:07 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

You got any idea how fucking mental in the head you sound. I'd commit you if i was a doctor.

Fucking nuts.
Ok Then

Go Try It
Old 10-12-2009, 09:12 PM
XRdodgybird
Praise the XR!

I am sure it won't work everywhere..... but no way would I ever say there wasn't anything in it.

For the people that do...... does it scare you so much?
Old 10-12-2009, 09:16 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Originally Posted by XRdodgybird
I am sure it won't work everywhere..... but no way would I ever say there wasn't anything in it.

For the people that do...... does it scare you so much?
Thats what people don't understand. It doesn't always work the first time and it doesn't always work in any location.

Infact, i know a lot of old folks that i grew up around telling stories of their experience with it. Some don't even say.

Quick Reply: Ouija Boards