General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

another dead wrestler :(

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 09:51 PM
alangti
BANNED
BANNED

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i hate football bores the shit out of me too lol
Old 06-12-2009, 04:23 PM
Billy_RS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 47 Likes on 42 Posts

How can you not like football? Wow
Old 06-12-2009, 05:19 PM
RobL
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Billy_RST
obviuosly a bit of a batty man
Old 06-12-2009, 05:47 PM
Ebonycossie4x4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by RobL
obviuosly a bit of a batty man
lol, ive actually thought the same of others that dont follow football.
Old 06-12-2009, 05:57 PM
Billy_RS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 47 Likes on 42 Posts

Thats what me and my boss was chatting about on friday. If you dont like football you must be a homo? Surly?

Also watching half naked, greased up, long haired blokes hugging each other and pretending to fight is ultra gay!

Last edited by Billy_RS; 06-12-2009 at 05:58 PM.
Old 06-12-2009, 06:21 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Thats what me and my boss was chatting about on friday. If you dont like football you must be a homo? Surly?

Also watching half naked, greased up, long haired blokes hugging each other and pretending to fight is ultra gay!
says an arsenal fan
Old 06-12-2009, 06:24 PM
alangti
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by dojj
says an arsenal fan
good come back
Old 08-12-2009, 06:08 AM
dovboy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by DanW@FastFord
Funny? I just found it cripplingly embarassing! Seems like play wrestling is one of those things you either 'get' or you don't. If you can suspend your disbelief and get involved in the daft storylines then I'm sure it's a bit of fun. But for 'normal' people it's VERY hard to see where the attraction lies.

change "embarassing" for depressing and "wrestling" out and that sounds like eastenders to me.
Old 08-12-2009, 06:38 AM
rog
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 69 Likes on 51 Posts

http://www.wwecritic.com/dead-wwfwwe...last-10-years/
Old 08-12-2009, 06:41 AM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Received 1,044 Likes on 998 Posts

A homo eh we arnt the ones watching men run round a field.
Old 08-12-2009, 06:49 AM
stuboy
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts

becuase i dont wanna see men chase each other round a field camping it up, boo'ing and wanting the magic sponge and then showering together.
Old 08-12-2009, 06:51 AM
stuboy
PassionFord Post Troll

homo, gay??

football bahh sheep bah lets follow the team that are winning then when they lose lets deny it and follow the next winning team, gay eh? even gok wan would say u go girly..
Old 08-12-2009, 06:53 AM
stuboy
PassionFord Post Troll

easy i have my own brain.

over priced tossers, retards for wags, and a career span of 35 seconds
Old 08-12-2009, 06:54 AM
stuboy
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by alangti
i hate football bores the shit out of me too lol
i have never ever watched a game in my life.

and what gets me is the dads whom stand at line screaming at there 8yr olds at school matchs living out there saddo dreams that they failed on.
Old 08-12-2009, 06:57 AM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Stuboy you have took the words right out of my mouth.
Old 08-12-2009, 07:00 AM
stuboy
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Glenny Boy
Stuboy you have took the words right out of my mouth.
frustrates me to death
Old 08-12-2009, 07:25 AM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Originally Posted by stuboy
frustrates me to death
I can tell lol.
Old 08-12-2009, 07:48 AM
mcst
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

becuase i dont wanna see men chase each other round a field camping it up, boo'ing and wanting the magic sponge and then showering together.
homo, gay??

football bahh sheep bah lets follow the team that are winning then when they lose lets deny it and follow the next winning team, gay eh? even gok wan would say u go girly..
easy i have my own brain.

over priced tossers, retards for wags, and a career span of 35 seconds
i have never ever watched a game in my life.

and what gets me is the dads whom stand at line screaming at there 8yr olds at school matchs living out there saddo dreams that they failed on.
frustrates me to death

I absolutely hate football. Can't stand any aspect of it. I used to go to watch the POSH with my brother in law so have an objective view on it. At that time i just thought it was one step up from 8 year olds Sunday league!

I hate everything that surrounds it and how people think its the be all and end all! Used to work in an office where a lot of fellas played Sunday league, Monday was post match analysis, Tuesday was pre training planning, Wednesday was pre training discussion and post training drinking planning, Thursday was post training discussion, Friday was pre saturday afternoon premiership discussion and pre Sunday morning Tactics and strategy!!!! 90% were overweight and smokers and yet the way they talked you'd have thought they were on the brink of signing for Chelsea!

Its only a game FFS!

Horses for courses though and each to their own. I just dont want it rammed down my throat all the time!

Don't gays like football either? IIRC some even played!!

Sport should be entertaining which is exactly where WWE comes from. You switch your brain off and enjoy. They make no bones about it being "sports entertainment" Anybody who takes it seriously though
Old 08-12-2009, 09:43 AM
Neil@FastFord
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I just LOVE how wrestling threads bring out the weirdo's!

I need more bizarre facts about roid monkey's!

but let's not kid ourselves now, it's not a sport
Old 08-12-2009, 09:51 AM
kniterider
PassionFord Regular

football is totally homosexual.

you score you get kissed, dry humped and piled on.

sokmeone scores you kiss them, dry hump them and pile upon them.

they score/foul someone you cry, throw a tantrum and throw your toys about.

you get tackled you roll around on the floor like a child and all of a sudden are fine...unless the ref missed it to which you run up with your hands in the air and fall over again.

rugby however is far more manly.

men can tackle eachother without needing to kiss, hug and enjoy the contact.

they can brake their leg, but a bit of duck tape and away they go.

you score you applaud, your mate scores you applaud, they score you applaud...called respect.

theres no arguing witht he ref.

if someone has a problem they dont chase eachother around they get stuck in.

i reallllly dont get whats good about football other than SOME of the ball controll/skill.

as to wrestling, watching grown men play fighting is just gayyyyyyy.

also whats with the fans? footballers all fight, rugby fans can stand and have a beer together. what gives?

Last edited by kniterider; 08-12-2009 at 09:53 AM.
Old 08-12-2009, 09:57 AM
dojj

The Junk Yard Dog:

Sylvester Ritter died on the 2nd June 1998 after falling asleep at the wheel of his car and crashing in to a tree on the way back from his daughters graduation ceremony.

At the time of his death he was 45 years old.

not drug related, jyd was great back in the day, swinging his chain and headbutting other wrestlers, he was what made wrestling "fun"

Ravishing Rick Rude:

Richard Rood died on 20th April 1999 from an accidental drug overdose of mixed medications which caused his heart to fail. In 1994 he admitted to taking anabolic steroids to built muscle mass and relive joint pain.

At the time of his death he was 40 years old.

legendary rivalry with the ultimate warrior, whoever inveted his tights gimmick should be honoured with a place in the wwe hall of fame, possibly the single best gimmick ever in the history of wrestling

Owen Heart:

Owen Heart died on the 23rd May 1999 in front of a live crowd after his ring entrance went disastrously wrong. He was supposed to descent from the rafters of the arena to the ring as part of his Blue Blazer gimmick but the harness he was wearing released early causing him to fall 78 feet and he landed chest first on the ring ropes.

At the time of his death he was 34 years old.

not drug related, if you wern't watching this live, you won't be able to get this ppv as they never released it, he was supposed to be shackled to a harness and let down to the ring, but the shackle wasn't fitted correctly and, as he stepped off the beam, it failed, he dropped onto the ring posts and died ni the ring, but the show went on......

bret wasn't happy

Gorilla Monsoon:

Robert James Marella died on the 6th October 1999 from heart failure brought on by complications with diabetes.

At the time of his death he was 62 years old.

not drug related, but gorilla will be best rememebred for being a comentator who botched his lines (he gave away the name of the tombstone when undertaker first used it by saying "what a tombstone piledriver..um..well, that's what i think it's called anyway" ) and fueded with fellow commentators jessie the body and bobby the brain

Yokozuna:

Rodney Anoia died from fluid in his lungs on the 23rd October 2000. It’s been widely reported that he died from a heart attack or heart failure.

At the time of his death he was 34 years old.

and was over 600 lbs

British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith:

David Smith died on the 18th May 2002 from a heart attack. It’s been reported that his past use of steroids played a part in his death.

At the time of his death he was 39 years old.

married to one of bret and owens sisters, he wasn't the ebst husband either, beating the shit out of her on several occasions

Mr. Perfect:

Curt Henning died on the 10th February 2003 from a cocaine overdose. Curts father said that a lethal combination of steroids and pain killers also contributed to his death.

At the time of his death he was 44 years old.

he really was a surprise drug death

Miss Elizabeth:

Elizabeth Hulette died on the 1st May 2003 from a drug overdose. She was at the home of Lex Lugar the night she died. Lex was later charged with 14 drug possession counts.

At the time of her death she was 42 years old.

that was one of THE shocks of wrestling history!!!!

Classy Freddie Blassie:

Fred Blassie died on the 2nd June 2003 from heart failure.

At the time of his death he was 85 years old.

he'd been in the ring, albeit in a wheelchair, only 3 weeks before

Legion Of Doom Hawk:

Michael Hegstrand died on the 19th October 2003 in his sleep from a heart attack. He was moving in to a new house with his wife when he felt tired and took a nap. A few hours later when his wife checked on him he was dead.

he was a nutter, and also had a drink problem

Crash Holly:

Michael Lockwood died on the 6th November 2003 from choking on his own vomit or a drug overdose. He was found face down in a pool of vomit and blood at fellow wrestler Steven Richards house with an empty bottle of Carisoprodol lying next to him. It’s believed that he overdosed on over 90 of the pills.

At the time of his death he was 32 years old.

possibly THE best wwf hardcore champ, defending the title 24/7, who could forgethis title defense while playing in the kids climbing frame

Former WWF president Jack Tunney:

Jack Tunney died on the 24th January 2004 from a heart attack. It’s interesting to note that no one from the WWE was at his funeral.

At the time of his death he was 69 years old.

he was just a man with a title, and nothing else, but i loved watching his deadpan delivery of a $15,000 fine for doing silly shit in the ring

Hercules - Hercules HernandezHercules:

Hercules Hernandes died on the 6th March 2004 in his sleep. The cause of his death is believed to be a heart attack.

At the time of his death he was 46 years old.

another legendary fued with the ultimate warrior

The Big Boss Man:

Ray Traylor died on the 22nd September 2004.The official cause of his death has never been disclosed but it’s been said that he died from a massive heart attack.

At the time of his death he was 41 years old.

sort of brushed under the table, possibly due to him being tight with vince

The Body Donnas Skip:

Chris Candido died on the 28th April 2005 from complications after he had surgery to repair his broken ankle. A few days after the surgery he suffered a blood clot which killed him.

At the time of his death he was 33 years old.

what a way to go eh

Lord Alfred Hayes:

Alfred Hayes died on the 21st July 2005 after suffering a series of strokes.

At the time of his death he was 76 years old.

another old timer

Eddie Guerrero:

Eddie Guerrero died on the 13th November 2005 of heart failure. He had trouble in his life with drug and alcohol addictions, and although he had been clean for years before he died his past excesses were a contributing factor in his death.

At the time of his death he was 38 years old.

died brushing his teeth, a real legend in and out of the ring, his past drug issues caused him to have an enlarged heart and he just died massive massive loss to the industry, we will never seen his like again

Earthquake:

John Tenta died on the 7th June 2006 from cancer. He had bladder cancer and underwent chemotherapy but it didn’t go as hoped and the cancer spread to his lungs.

At the time of his death he was 42 years old.

bgi guy, never thought he'd be a wrestler when he came out and literally "squashed" the ultimate warrior after setting him up with the push up challenge alongside dino bravo (who strangly isn't on this list, but that might be because he got shot doing a dodgy drug deal)

Bam Bam Bigelow:

Scott Bigelow died on the 19th January 2007 from a drug overdose. The autopsy found toxic levels of cocaine and benzodiazepine in his body.

famous for 2 things, tattoo on his bald head, and oliver humperdink

Bad News Brown:

Allen Coage died on the 6th March 2007 of a heart attack. He was rushed to hospital complaining of chest pains.

At the time of his death he was 63 years old.

most famous for cheating bret hart out of a king of the ring win, the 7 foot tall trophey was later demolished by a very pissed off bret

Sensational Queen Sherri:

Sherri Martel died on the 15th June 2007 from a drug overdose. Apparently the autopsy said there were more than a couple of drugs found in her system including hill billy cocaine.

At the time of her death she was 49 years old.

if you ever saw her, you'd know she looked a bit bonkers, but never thought she'd be a hill billy

Chris Benoit:

Chris Benoit died on the 24th June 2007 by committing suicide. He hung himself after murdering his wife and son! It’s thought that he killed his wife and son on either Friday or Saturday then killed himself on Monday. An autopsy showed that Benoit had xanax, hydrocodone and an elevated level of testostrone in his system.

At the time of his death he was 40 years old.

enough shock over this one

Crush - Brian AdamsDemolition Crush:

Brian Adams died on the 13th August 2007 from a suspected drug overdose. It’s not proven that he died from an overdose but all reports suggest that’s the most probable cause.

At the time of his death he was 44 years old.

the 3rd leg of demolition, didn't really fit in though

Fabulous Moolah:

Lillian Ellison died on the 3rd November 2007 from complications after she had shoulder surgery.

At the time of her death she was 84 years old.

but her best mate, mae young, is still going strong

rip to all those listed above, and to the other who have passed over the past years
Old 08-12-2009, 10:00 AM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Originally Posted by PT
Always sad when someone dies, but I think I speak for passionford when I say... meh!!
Speak for yourself! RIP.

Benni.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:01 AM
alangti
BANNED
BANNED

i just read that im sure there is a lot more who have died yea wrestling is fake but when we were all kids it was cool as fook the whole story line behind it and how it all seemed it was like it was real we all know better now but its still cool as it will always be 1 of them memories that reminds us of childhood dont know about anyone else but i love all my childhood memories and football was never in there lol
Old 08-12-2009, 10:02 AM
Neil@FastFord
PassionFord Post Whore!!

HAHA!!

Awesome....so, who is alive in wrestling? Everyone seems to be dead or retired.

Also, how many times has Chyna been bummed on camera?
Old 08-12-2009, 10:05 AM
alangti
BANNED
BANNED

quite a few of the classic wrestlers are still alive n kicking
Old 08-12-2009, 10:09 AM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by kniterider
football is totally homosexual.

rugby however is far more manly.
Er hello!!!! Rugby players are sexual deviants! The dirty feckers have a bath together after the match! How homo is that? I've also witnessed first hand some of the 'pub games' rugby dudes like to play, and pretty much all the games involved beer and gayness!
Old 08-12-2009, 10:10 AM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

i just read that im sure there is a lot more who have died yea wrestling is fake but when we were all kids it was cool as fook the whole story line behind it and how it all seemed it was like it was real we all know better now but its still cool as it will always be 1 of them memories that reminds us of childhood dont know about anyone else but i love all my childhood memories and football was never in there lol
It's a bit like Christmas. The whole scenario is made up, and as kids we believe it. Not only that, we get very excited over it. Wrestling was no different for me as a kid. Even now the thought of Stone Cold Steve Austin charing down to the ring, Mankind and The Undertaker on top of a cage waiting for him, excites the hell out of me, so you can imagine what I was like as a 10 year old.

I was too young to watch it at night, so it was recorded for me on tape. Stone Cold was the ultimate in my opinion.

Benni.

Last edited by Benni; 08-12-2009 at 10:12 AM.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:13 AM
kniterider
PassionFord Regular

Originally Posted by DanW@FastFord
Er hello!!!! Rugby players are sexual deviants! The dirty feckers have a bath together after the match! How homo is that? I've also witnessed first hand some of the 'pub games' rugby dudes like to play, and pretty much all the games involved beer and gayness!

as opposed to constant gay antics infront of hundreds of millions of people?

and so what? footballers bath together also!

im a rugby player and other than someone getting whipped with a gay towel i have seen no gaynessness

and come onnn, dont most pub games anyone plays involve something out of the ordinary?
Old 08-12-2009, 10:14 AM
alangti
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by Benni
It's a bit like Christmas. The whole scenario is made up, and as kids we believe it. Not only that, we get very excited over it. Wrestling was no different for me as a kid. Even now the thought of Stone Cold Steve Austin charing down to the ring, Mankind and The Undertaker on top of a cage waiting for him, excites the hell out of me, so you can imagine what I was like as a 10 year old.

I was too young to watch it at night, so it was recorded for me on tape. Stone Cold was the ultimate in my opinion.

Benni.

damn right mate thats how it should be thats how i feel lol i remember watching the royal rumble were rick flair won lol that was awesome i think it was 1994 royal rumble rocks
Old 08-12-2009, 10:15 AM
dojj

Originally Posted by Neil@FastFord
HAHA!!

Awesome....so, who is alive in wrestling? Everyone seems to be dead or retired.

Also, how many times has Chyna been bummed on camera?
depending on how depraved you want to be, just search for "sean waltman chyna sex tape"
Old 08-12-2009, 10:18 AM
stuboy
PassionFord Post Troll

what about these too remeber watching these..
http://premiermemorabilia.co.uk/images/452.jpg
Old 08-12-2009, 10:18 AM
dojj

also wrestlers don't "retire" they just retire from on screen work, they normally become agents or talent scouts or trainers for the guys coming up through teh ranks

the pity is that with so many federations around the world, you only have a select few who make it to the big time and get signed up by vince and play out in front of 15 thousand fans, i've been to events that have been held in front of 100 peole in school halls and stuff, just as exciting, you just don't get the polished prfesionalism you get with the tv work, same as kicking a tin can down the road as a schoolkid and watching the world cup
Old 08-12-2009, 10:19 AM
dojj

what about these too remeber watching these..
http://premiermemorabilia.co.uk/images/452.jpg
but they had to follow "rules "
Old 08-12-2009, 10:22 AM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

damn right mate thats how it should be thats how i feel lol i remember watching the royal rumble were rick flair won lol that was awesome i think it was 1994 royal rumble rocks
As a fellow fan you completely understand what I mean. Everytime their was a royal rumble, we'd be up stairs on my Mum's kingsize bed two in the bed and all our mates stood shouting 'Tag me in, tag me in'.

I don't give a fuck who slags it off, I'd like to see you do some of the moves they do and get back up and carry on fighting. It is a sport, and it's probably one of the most skillfull ones too. Back flipping off a cage onto a table. I'll take a bet none of you slagging it off could do that. You can call them gay, but remember even though it's fake those moves are still happening. No CGI, so I'll take a bet one of them on their own could fuck most of you up in reality.

Stone cold... STONE COLD STONE COLD!CHOKE SLAM!

Benni.

Last edited by Benni; 08-12-2009 at 10:23 AM.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:48 AM
Neil@FastFord
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by dojj
depending on how depraved you want to be, just search for "sean waltman chyna sex tape"

I'm depraved but i believe she has a dickclit

Anyway, enough of normal things like ladies getting boned.

I wanna be amazed by the spectacle that is grown men shamelessly enjoying wrestling

What are peoples views on the blantantly scripted "scenes"? When i have forced myself to watch any, it is filled with lame fueds were people are having a row, but patiently wait for the mike to be passed back to them before saying their bit.

I struggle to buy into it, even if seeing some bag of walnuts jumping around, stamping his feet while doing weak backward slaps does it for you, how can you not be irritated by the soap opera side of it
Old 08-12-2009, 10:55 AM
stuboy
PassionFord Post Troll

stumbling along this thread, as a child my mum worked in a pub called ben trueman, then the benz, and i she used to be the manager for many years too, and it was owned by danny lynch, remeber danny well and me and bro had a woven rug with him on in our room as kids.

copied from net...
'DANGEROUS' DANNY LYNCH, considered by many to be the best heavyweight villain wrestler of the last 40 years, has died this morning from a heart attack whilst recuperating in the William Harvey Hospital in Ashford, where he was taken on Saturday.

Danny had suffered health problems over the last few years, such as gangrene in the feet, resulting in amputation of his toes, a massive heart attack four years ago, leaving him wheel chair bound, but tackled these setbacks with courage and humour. He was a regular patron at the Reunions, receiving a life achievement award five years ago, for his enormous contribution to wrestling.

One of the greatest ring characters of all time, this Manchester born grappler, rose from the welterweight division to become the most sought after heavyweight in the world. Often appearing before crowds in excess of 100,000 people, in India, Pakistan, and China, where he was treated with God-like reverence. He also made many appearances in movies, such as Attila the Hun and Genghis Khan.

During his long reign as King of the ring, he tagged with men like Johnny Yearsley, Basil 'Romany' Riley and of course the unforgettable Crusher Mason who was so enamoured by the great man that he changed his name to match. His wrestling Academy was responsible for many star wrestlers who emerged from the Ashford area such as Jon Carlo,Peter Gurr, John Riley, Kurt and Karl ( Nobby) Heinz, The Mad Monk, Aaron Stone, and John Hurley to name but a few.

Just to see this frightening man enter the ring often drove the utmost fear into his audiences, with the studded leather belts and chains, but beneath this terrifying exterior, the real man was gentle and kind, with a wonderful dry sense of humour.

Known affectionately by his comrades as 'Mr. Gillette' because of his tendency to bleed profusely during his bouts, this awesome legend of the wrestling business will be sorely missed by everyone.

Details of the funeral will be published as soon as Danny's widow : Hilary has made arrangements. Our thoughts and prayers are with her on this sad loss of such a great immortal star.

29th May 2007
Old 08-12-2009, 11:15 AM
dojj

Originally Posted by Benni
As a fellow fan you completely understand what I mean. Everytime their was a royal rumble, we'd be up stairs on my Mum's kingsize bed two in the bed and all our mates stood shouting 'Tag me in, tag me in'.

I don't give a fuck who slags it off, I'd like to see you do some of the moves they do and get back up and carry on fighting. It is a sport, and it's probably one of the most skillfull ones too. Back flipping off a cage onto a table. I'll take a bet none of you slagging it off could do that. You can call them gay, but remember even though it's fake those moves are still happening. No CGI, so I'll take a bet one of them on their own could fuck most of you up in reality.

Stone cold... STONE COLD STONE COLD!CHOKE SLAM!

Benni.
you been listening to too much jr mate
OH MAH GAWD!!!!!!! HELL FIRE AND BRIMSTONE!!!!!!! CHOKE SLAMED HIS STRAIGHT TO HELL!!!!! etc

Originally Posted by Neil@FastFord
I'm depraved but i believe she has a dickclit

Anyway, enough of normal things like ladies getting boned.

I wanna be amazed by the spectacle that is grown men shamelessly enjoying wrestling

What are peoples views on the blantantly scripted "scenes"? When i have forced myself to watch any, it is filled with lame fueds were people are having a row, but patiently wait for the mike to be passed back to them before saying their bit.

I struggle to buy into it, even if seeing some bag of walnuts jumping around, stamping his feet while doing weak backward slaps does it for you, how can you not be irritated by the soap opera side of it
the words build up the fued and agitated everyone in the crowd
you have yuor basic "babyface" the good guy and "heel" the bad guy
then you have heel faces, like stone cold was and face heels, like rock was during his ministry days and then you have those who swap sides, like vince and triple h and kane etc

the art of wrestling is to make each move as painful to watch as possible, without actually inflicting any pain on the guy who's on the reciving end, and guys who work "stiff" don't let you as they connect with everythig they throw a you, which is why, when you've been a naughty boy, you get thrown in with the stiff guys who are generaly tough sons of bitchs in the real world too, just look up mr wondefull, paul orndorf, small guy maybe, but he had that ability to beat the living shit out of just baout anyone when it came to real life fisticuffs, so don't always believe what you see ont eh screen, later on in the years it was the job handed out to ron, faarooq, simmons and bradshaw to lay down the law to the young upstarts who thought they'd get away with stuff

stumbling along this thread, as a child my mum worked in a pub called ben trueman, then the benz, and i she used to be the manager for many years too, and it was owned by danny lynch, remeber danny well and me and bro had a woven rug with him on in our room as kids.

copied from net...
'DANGEROUS' DANNY LYNCH, considered by many to be the best heavyweight villain wrestler of the last 40 years, has died this morning from a heart attack whilst recuperating in the William Harvey Hospital in Ashford, where he was taken on Saturday.

Danny had suffered health problems over the last few years, such as gangrene in the feet, resulting in amputation of his toes, a massive heart attack four years ago, leaving him wheel chair bound, but tackled these setbacks with courage and humour. He was a regular patron at the Reunions, receiving a life achievement award five years ago, for his enormous contribution to wrestling.

One of the greatest ring characters of all time, this Manchester born grappler, rose from the welterweight division to become the most sought after heavyweight in the world. Often appearing before crowds in excess of 100,000 people, in India, Pakistan, and China, where he was treated with God-like reverence. He also made many appearances in movies, such as Attila the Hun and Genghis Khan.

During his long reign as King of the ring, he tagged with men like Johnny Yearsley, Basil 'Romany' Riley and of course the unforgettable Crusher Mason who was so enamoured by the great man that he changed his name to match. His wrestling Academy was responsible for many star wrestlers who emerged from the Ashford area such as Jon Carlo,Peter Gurr, John Riley, Kurt and Karl ( Nobby) Heinz, The Mad Monk, Aaron Stone, and John Hurley to name but a few.

Just to see this frightening man enter the ring often drove the utmost fear into his audiences, with the studded leather belts and chains, but beneath this terrifying exterior, the real man was gentle and kind, with a wonderful dry sense of humour.

Known affectionately by his comrades as 'Mr. Gillette' because of his tendency to bleed profusely during his bouts, this awesome legend of the wrestling business will be sorely missed by everyone.

Details of the funeral will be published as soon as Danny's widow : Hilary has made arrangements. Our thoughts and prayers are with her on this sad loss of such a great immortal star.

29th May 2007
crowd reaction sells merchandise and tickets, and it's all about the money
Old 08-12-2009, 11:19 AM
Neil@FastFord
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Im so convinced that one day you are just gonna enter a supermarket, wearing Hitman sunglasses and Ultimate Warrior tassels, and gun everybody down!

Mentalist!!
Old 08-12-2009, 11:33 AM
alangti
BANNED
BANNED

ive got a pair of original hitman hart shades raybands in pink lol with the hitman logo on if you wanna borrow them pmsl
Old 08-12-2009, 11:35 AM
Neil@FastFord
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Things you wished you'd never said in public, Volume 2- "ive got a pair of original hitman hart shades raybands in pink" Alangti

Quick Reply: another dead wrestler :(