General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Sorry but this makes me so mad

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2009, 04:13 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Vote BNP .
Old 01-12-2009, 04:16 PM
spinus
Part of the Furniture

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Lee Reynolds
Vote BNP .
then get labelled a racist for telling the truth!
Old 01-12-2009, 04:16 PM
CF20
RS

its all to do with this pc crap, we cannot say no to other races for the fear of being branded raciest, come on even gordon brown as been told to leave the immigrants alone for fear of being branded a raciest so what hope do we have unless he grows a backbone
Old 01-12-2009, 04:18 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

That's fucking wrong. And i am pretty sure that guy was my Brothers neighbor. Just emailed him the link and will confirm in a bit. But i am pretty sure thats him!!!
Old 01-12-2009, 04:22 PM
spinus
Part of the Furniture

Originally Posted by CF20
its all to do with this pc crap, we cannot say no to other races for the fear of being branded raciest, come on even gordon brown as been told to leave the immigrants alone for fear of being branded a raciest so what hope do we have unless he grows a backbone
itsave never voted for and not just him, its coming from europe, were being dictated to by policians that we dont know and have never voted for! the countries policies are being dictated to by polititians we have never voted for and have no control over
Old 01-12-2009, 04:23 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Originally Posted by Lee Reynolds
Vote BNP .
Originally Posted by spinus
then get labelled a racist for telling the truth!
But here is the difference. BNP are Racist. They make it out as 'British Citizens' but what they means is 'Everyone thats white'.
Old 01-12-2009, 04:25 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

I agree that this is the time to just accept being called a Racist to actually save the British Born and British Citizens. This is pure bollocks. Plenty of coloured people would support the campaign.
Old 01-12-2009, 04:49 PM
spinus
Part of the Furniture

Originally Posted by Pardeep
But here is the difference. BNP are Racist. They make it out as 'British Citizens' but what they means is 'Everyone thats white'.
what is white? anglo saxon ,roman ,scottish ,french? eastern european ,we are all these things .if i think by white you are referring to english circa 1900. bnp are the only party who stands up and says we have a immigration problem, its destroying the once best health service in the world the fewer taxpayers in this country, of ALL races are paying for more and more of this and the countries bankrupt. i think racist is a nonsense word, the whole world is tribal, sikhs dont get on with muslims ,muslims dont get on with anyone the hutus hate the tutsi,s the list is endless but certain races have a knack of using the race card to their benefit others cant. when i was at school if 3 white lads picked on a black lad it was called bullying, if 3 black lads picked on a white lad it was called bullying. both wrong but we know it happens if this happened today one would be a racist attack and the other would be a normal fight. there lies the problem.were all exactly the same but things are not applied the same. and by the way i,m not bnp
Old 01-12-2009, 05:07 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Originally Posted by spinus
what is white? anglo saxon ,roman ,scottish ,french? eastern european ,we are all these things .if i think by white you are referring to english circa 1900. bnp are the only party who stands up and says we have a immigration problem, its destroying the once best health service in the world the fewer taxpayers in this country, of ALL races are paying for more and more of this and the countries bankrupt. i think racist is a nonsense word, the whole world is tribal, sikhs dont get on with muslims ,muslims dont get on with anyone the hutus hate the tutsi,s the list is endless but certain races have a knack of using the race card to their benefit others cant. when i was at school if 3 white lads picked on a black lad it was called bullying, if 3 black lads picked on a white lad it was called bullying. both wrong but we know it happens if this happened today one would be a racist attack and the other would be a normal fight. there lies the problem.were all exactly the same but things are not applied the same. and by the way i,m not bnp
So you don't find the fact that they wanted the UK to be free of Interracial Relationships racist? Its not a nonsense word. We all are racist but fact remain, there are 2 types of racist. Racist who don't like a certain type of people (i don't like somalians for the trouble i have had with them) and a Racist who thinks everyone who is coloured is wrong. And the BNP are for strictly white. Yes they'll support the UK on the immigration problem but what happens when they get their way? They'll start weiling out the people who have been here for years and have citizenship just because they were never born in the UK.

Its happened to my mum when they were growing up in Uganda. They were born and bred in Uganda and when Idi Amin came into power he had all the people who weren't born in Uganda forced out. Now my grandparents moved to Uganda from India and they were forced out because they weren't born their regardless that their children had been, hence them coming to the UK.

Its happened once and it'd happen again and the BNP are the one to do it.
Old 01-12-2009, 05:45 PM
Asturias2
Virgin

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I cant believe they give them all that free and then skimped on a new RS6 estate
Old 01-12-2009, 05:51 PM
RANJ
BANNED
BANNED

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lol sun doings it great job again
Old 02-12-2009, 02:45 AM
spinus
Part of the Furniture

So you don't find the fact that they wanted the UK to be free of Interracial Relationships racist? Its not a nonsense word. We all are racist but fact remain, there are 2 types of racist. Racist who don't like a certain type of people (i don't like somalians for the trouble i have had with them) and a Racist who thinks everyone who is coloured is wrong. And the BNP are for strictly white. Yes they'll support the UK on the immigration problem but what happens when they get their way? They'll start weiling out the people who have been here for years and have citizenship just because they were never born in the UK.

Its happened to my mum when they were growing up in Uganda. They were born and bred in Uganda and when Idi Amin came into power he had all the people who weren't born in Uganda forced out. Now my grandparents moved to Uganda from India and they were forced out because they weren't born their regardless that their children had been, hence them coming to the UK.

Its happened once and it'd happen again and the BNP are the one to do it.
there you go again, making my point. there are two types of racists the good racist, you ,because you dont like somalians beacuse of the trouble you have had with them. and the bad racist who thinks everyone who is coloured is wrong so obviously them bad racists are white. you are saying you can only be a bad racist if you are only white. that is so wrong on every level. amin threw your parents out of uganda he was black. what about the coloured people who hate white people are they racist? like i said if your white this is a argument you,ll never win. on a side note, i dont like somalians for the simple reason how they settle arguments back home usually with a machete, and they,re now walking the streets doing the same here. like i said the country is doomed
Old 02-12-2009, 07:18 AM
badnews
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

the uk is doomed it will end up in masive debt due to it's political bullshit on imigration. i could not just move to OZ and claim all that stuff. you need a better imigration policy full stop kick out all the scrounging c nts and anyone found helping the illegal fookers to. tighter restrictions on travel to the uk would help as all maner of imigrants turn up here on holiday never to return to there own country. pakistan is a classic they have extended familys and are welcomed to the uk on holiday and never return as they simply get work illegaly for there family over here and never go back. turks are the same and i know of no end that have done the same trick. i hate what is happening to the uk but i fear it's to late and will never stop so i had to move as it drove me mad to many loop holes to close so you better get used to it it is a fooking disgrace
Old 02-12-2009, 06:12 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

i don't like somalians for the trouble i have had with them
Nooo youve got it all wrong we are supposed to feel sympathy and tolerate Somalians. Apparently because thier country is war torn, it is natural for them to behave like fucking animals because they are traumatised and know no better as it was the only way to survive out there.

Thats what some government spokesmen said (in more complex language) on a documentary about black on black racism.

Personally i think its bullshit. War torn or not, NOTHING excuses someone from acting like animals. Such behaviour is not acceptable from people mentally ill, druggys, alcys and soldiers suffering PTSD back from war, so why should it be accepted from immigrants???

And yes they do act like animals IMO. ive seen somalians mug someone and do them over and also when ive encountered them trying to get away from thieving in shops and they act like a caged animal when cornered, their eyes have gone and everything, its like they really are fighting for thier lives.
Of all the races the somalians are hated by everyone even other africans hate them
Old 02-12-2009, 08:41 PM
1971dommo
Regular Contributor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

anyone in birmingham drove down stratford rd towards town?a mile of barbers,internet cafes full of somalians drinking drinking all day,its ok ok though cos the government say they are puttin into our economy !how the fuck do they work that out!fuckin,great britain we are no longer pirates thats all they are
Old 02-12-2009, 08:46 PM
gus
10K+ Poster!!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

i personally think this country is a joke

and i feel for past soldiers that have laid their lives for what was once a great coutry

saying that im the most patriotic person i know (just i dont reall know why now)
Old 02-12-2009, 08:51 PM
1971dommo
Regular Contributor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

thats right,my granddad dodged bullets and for what?2 bedroom council house and a pension that wont touch what these cunts are getting .makes my blood boil