General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Just Found My Car On Bricks

Search this Thread

Old 30-11-2009, 09:41 AM
vroooom ptssssh
It Wasnt Me!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

c*nts, i'd LOVE to get a hold of them in the act !!

I think they leave it on bricks so they can get their jack's back!

did you call the poli with the details of the car?
Old 30-11-2009, 10:19 AM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by vroooom ptssssh
did you call the poli with the details of the car?

Aye, i live litterally 40 seconds away from the town centre, and the whole town centre has cctv all the way around, i would have thought they would have checked that to get the whole reg, i gave them enough to go on. tbh, they were pretty good, they were very sympathetic, and they did come back round a couple of times and drove past, the last time just before i went to bed about 5.30, so at least they actually were interested.
Old 30-11-2009, 10:40 AM
jn_rowe_uk
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What a complete bunch of w'''''''s
Hope you find them
Old 30-11-2009, 10:55 AM
alangti
BANNED
BANNED

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

shit news mate hope the bastards to try there luck again and your waiting for them give them what they fucking deserve arrows are worth a fortune now by the way mate i seen a set go on ebay for about 500 quid which for an old set of rims is a lot
Old 30-11-2009, 11:30 AM
craigybaby
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

wat bastards i hope they'e caught
Old 30-11-2009, 11:37 AM
johnandhissaffy
white fords look best

i know there is locking wheel nuts but ffs why do we need them its bollox if some cunt done that 2 me id go mental its just unhuman like id really fuck them up for this just look out for your wheels mate everywhere if ya see them kick there head in proper then take there wheels and put a fucking brick in there car window and go round there house and brick that to i hate shit like this if i livced near you id help you look for the low life prick who did this i really feel for ya hope you get some really nicer better wheels now good luck
sorry about the swearing i think you all can understand
johnandhissaffy
Old 30-11-2009, 11:54 AM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by alangti
shit news mate hope the bastards to try there luck again and your waiting for them give them what they fucking deserve arrows are worth a fortune now by the way mate i seen a set go on ebay for about 500 quid which for an old set of rims is a lot

Aye i havnt seen a set of arrows on another car for a while al, never mind for sale, so the chances of me finding one are slim to non, as i said earlier, i doubt they have nicked them for that reason though, just seen ive been numpty and not used locking nuts, and though there is a couple of hundred quid there for 5 minutes work. ive just been out and put the standard alloys back on, so at least ive got the other three arrows the cunts, hope they can find a use for one
Old 30-11-2009, 12:03 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by johnandhissaffy
i know there is locking wheel nuts but ffs why do we need them its bollox if some cunt done that 2 me id go mental its just unhuman like id really fuck them up for this just look out for your wheels mate everywhere if ya see them kick there head in proper then take there wheels and put a fucking brick in there car window and go round there house and brick that to i hate shit like this if i livced near you id help you look for the low life prick who did this i really feel for ya hope you get some really nicer better wheels now good luck
sorry about the swearing i think you all can understand
johnandhissaffy

Know what your saying fella. i know a couple of unruley charicters myself, one of them is more upset than me, and he's not whiter than white, but he HATES theives, said if i find out who's done it, he want to tourch his car, in his words, ' you can replace a wheel, fire is irreversable'
Old 30-11-2009, 12:53 PM
cozzfather
C.R.E.A.M.

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

fookin arseholes matey,if the 5-0 can't do a dab check on the jack thats bang out of order,also theres loads of theving twats nowadays driving free cars due to motability and hire cars,they get a free hire car when they are up to whiplash claims,5 in the car and get someone skint or oblivious and not connected to ram them up the arse.
theres loads round here up to that,and motability gives free cars so anyone with a brain can claim disability and get free money and a new set of wheels if you know what to say.

maybe we keep looking for 1 momo arrow,i did know where a full set was but they went for scrap and i didn't think they were worth anything.
Old 30-11-2009, 01:14 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by cozzfather
fookin arseholes matey,if the 5-0 can't do a dab check on the jack thats bang out of order,also theres loads of theving twats nowadays driving free cars due to motability and hire cars,they get a free hire car when they are up to whiplash claims,5 in the car and get someone skint or oblivious and not connected to ram them up the arse.
theres loads round here up to that,and motability gives free cars so anyone with a brain can claim disability and get free money and a new set of wheels if you know what to say.

maybe we keep looking for 1 momo arrow,i did know where a full set was but they went for scrap and i didn't think they were worth anything.
Scrap ? lol. i asked the po po about finger printing the jack, he said, ' its raining, we'll get nowt off that pal '. ive put the word out, so ive now got half the town looking for a c-max, chances are, ill get more joy from my pals than i will the po po.
Old 30-11-2009, 01:17 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Twellsie
really feel for you dude, my brother in laws car got done around this time last year

That would piss me all the way off, its an st, mines an old gti, so its not the end of the world.
Old 30-11-2009, 01:18 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by utternutter
it could be worse

You know someone in an audi A4 is 'big pimpin' on a set of gallardo wheels
Old 30-11-2009, 01:25 PM
paul16v
Monte 087

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

For fuck sake sorry to hear this mate, boils my piss this cunts want a good hiding! I had a bit of bother meself last year with scruffy cunts trying to steal a golf i had and the lead off the top of my bay window, nearly caught one of them aswell
Old 30-11-2009, 01:35 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by paul16v
For fuck sake sorry to hear this mate, boils my piss this cunts want a good hiding! I had a bit of bother meself last year with scruffy cunts trying to steal a golf i had and the lead off the top of my bay window, nearly caught one of them aswell
I remember you telling me the story when i was over wennys mate, pikey cunts, you cant have nowt man.
Old 30-11-2009, 02:05 PM
Rax
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

There is a moonstone sapphire down the road from me with arrows on it.I was really surprised when I first saw it because other than Glennyboys I hadn't seen arrows for fookin ages.Whats worse now is they have one wheel and will probably bin it off unless they come back for the rest
Old 30-11-2009, 02:18 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by rax2wdrax
There is a moonstone sapphire down the road from me with arrows on it.I was really surprised when I first saw it because other than Glennyboys I hadn't seen arrows for fookin ages.Whats worse now is they have one wheel and will probably bin it off unless they come back for the rest

Aye, glenn sold me his spare set mate. and i agree, not much good to them one wheel is it.
Old 30-11-2009, 03:14 PM
RSandy
Advanced PassionFord User

the idiots WILL put that up for sale, and it WILL have the same tyre on, so with it being a pretty fuckin old school rare and random wheel, just keep an eye out in the local rags, or even for any cars rolling on the same rims. they wont swap the tyre, so if it matches the tyres on your remaining 3, i think its a safe bet its yours!

its the most simple theory ever, but we found my sisters ex fellas stolen wheel like this a fair few years back lol. it got stolen back hope it was his anyways
Old 30-11-2009, 08:40 PM
turbo_3dr_tommy

Just a Warning for the Durham lads, my mates house was broken into on thurs where thieves tried to nick his evo but luckly he had the keys upstairs with him and this is only 2 mins away from Fiddys

http://lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=294757
Old 30-11-2009, 08:48 PM
rs1072
PassionFord Post Troll

wankers
Old 30-11-2009, 08:49 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Received 490 Likes on 383 Posts

who the fuck steals wheels like that?
Old 30-11-2009, 08:53 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Originally Posted by AlexF
bastards!

But it always amazes me that these cunts are happy to steal your wheels but somewhere along the line they feel they shouldn't damage anything else - so they find a few bricks... odd!
It's not odd at all. Letting the car drop on it's arse will create a lot of noise. They're not doing it for the owner...

Benni.
Old 30-11-2009, 08:54 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

letting the car drop on its arse will require 4 jacks.
Old 30-11-2009, 08:54 PM
bigchez
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Look on the brightside you have got rid of one nasty alloy that was bad even back in 1997, just 3 more to go. Maybe it was the fashion police.
Old 30-11-2009, 08:56 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

maybe it was the neighbour pretending so you have to replace those nasty alloys with something more tasteful as he's sick of looking at them from his window?

Last edited by fuzzy; 30-11-2009 at 08:57 PM.
Old 30-11-2009, 09:39 PM
matts1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

makes you sick dont it, scummers can take what they want, if the old bill do catch them and actually manage to get a conviction, the scum are jobless and so get a slap in the wrists.

No deterent, so why should they be bothered.

Catch them and give them a slap and you either get done by the old bill for it or get you property done over a week later.
Old 30-11-2009, 09:42 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Benni
It's not odd at all. Letting the car drop on it's arse will create a lot of noise. They're not doing it for the owner...

Benni.
Plus they can get there jack back.

Fuzzy and chez you pair of cunts, saying that, im not offended, the scots and brummies arnt exactally know there for there great taste
Old 30-11-2009, 09:44 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by turbo_3dr_tommy
Just a Warning for the Durham lads, my mates house was broken into on thurs where thieves tried to nick his evo but luckly he had the keys upstairs with him and this is only 2 mins away from Fiddys

http://lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=294757
Aye, i got your message on FB mate, pleased they didnt get your pals evo away like, but the thought of them rummaging around in your house doesnt bare thinking about.
Old 30-11-2009, 09:47 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by fuzzy
maybe it was the neighbour pretending so you have to replace those nasty alloys with something more tasteful as he's sick of looking at them from his window?
Ive just moved in here a couple of months back fuz , my neighbour actually said, ' im pleased you have moved in, the last guy who lived in your house had a BMW Estate, i was sick of looking at the big german barge '
Old 30-11-2009, 09:55 PM
atomodam

Regardless of what wheels were fitted im gutted for you buddy, i like many others thought this shit was a thing of the past!
Old 30-11-2009, 09:57 PM
bigchez
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Fiddy
Fuzzy and chez you pair of cunts, saying that, im not offended, the scots and brummies arnt exactally know there for there great taste
I was only kidding fella. Keep your eye on gumtree and the local free ads and you're sure to find who is flogging them. Oh and talking of taste, perhaps you can get some of these :

or these instead:

Old 30-11-2009, 09:59 PM
stuboy
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by bigchez
I was only kidding fella. Keep your eye on gumtree and the local free ads and you're sure to find who is flogging them. Oh and talking of taste, perhaps you can get some of these :

]

my missus loves them
Old 30-11-2009, 10:02 PM
mk3stevie
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Shit that, never happened to me, but never had wheels worth nicking!!
Old 30-11-2009, 10:16 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by bigchez

or these instead:

LMFAO, Aye i know you were winding me up mate. you cant talk anyway, wtf were the wheels on your 3dr ?, the 3dr is an 80's legend man, not something from the fast and furious, give your heed a shake
Old 30-11-2009, 10:19 PM
petey.

Originally Posted by utternutter
it could be worse

aha! reminds me of this, though i dont know why anyone would nick GTR wheels, as they only fit on GTR's and are hideous anyway

Old 01-12-2009, 07:40 AM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Received 1,044 Likes on 998 Posts

my spare wheel in my boot is a momo arrow. You could have that but its a nice shiny wheel where yours was a dull silver. I would also need another spare. Im still gutted for you now. Wasnt there a focus similar to my dads where you live with the same wheels no.
Old 01-12-2009, 12:21 PM
cozzfather
C.R.E.A.M.

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Glenny Boy
my spare wheel in my boot is a momo arrow.
Aye and your running around in a c max too
Old 01-12-2009, 01:16 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Glenny Boy
my spare wheel in my boot is a momo arrow. You could have that but its a nice shiny wheel where yours was a dull silver. I would also need another spare. Im still gutted for you now. Wasnt there a focus similar to my dads where you live with the same wheels no.
Aye mate, but there 16's. ill give you a standard GTI rim as a spare, get your dad to paint it like he painted mine, job jobbed lol. there's a set on ebay at the minute in blaydon, but the numpty hasnt said what they fit, so im gona send him a message see if there ford fitment. oh and as a side note, me pal phoned me last night, said have you had your wheels nicked ?, i said wey one of them aye, the numpty says, ive got a set of locking wheel nuts here you can have, should have said when you were over on saturday, you could have took them.

bit late now
Old 01-12-2009, 01:19 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by cozzfather
Aye and your running around in a c max too
LMAO

I actually got a bit of info last night, a lad who fits the description, lives with his nana, who has a blue c-max on motorbility. so ive got my eye on his crib
Old 01-12-2009, 01:24 PM
paul16v
Monte 087

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Fiddy
LMAO

I actually got a bit of info last night, a lad who fits the description, lives with his nana, who has a blue c-max on motorbility. so ive got my eye on his crib
Sounds interesting, keep us posted mate might be worth paying him a 'visit'
Old 01-12-2009, 01:36 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by paul16v
Sounds interesting, keep us posted mate might be worth paying him a 'visit'

Will do ginge

Quick Reply: Just Found My Car On Bricks