General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Does anyone sell on Amazon from here ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 08:47 AM
JonnyBravo
10K+ Poster!!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Does anyone sell on Amazon from here ?

I've been looking into using Amazon as well as ebay but I'll be honest I am finding it very difficult to get any good help on how to use the site and start selling.

I'm registered with a pro merchant account but the charges and listings appear to be quite confusing in comparison to ebay.

Are there any good online guides or can anyone give me some simple advice so I can get atleast 1 item up then work from that.

Any advice would be appreciated as I seem to be going round in circles !

Cheers
Old 03-11-2009, 09:00 AM
Pob
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I cant help, but i tried it once and i got charged 2.40 for putting a 7pound book on with 1.99 delivery. It was on for sixty days i think

Good luck

Per this page, you have to go to the seller account page, add a new item to the catalog, and then you can do the create an auction process.
Once it's in the catalog, I assume it's easy to add it to a zshop also, but I don't know offhand.
Sources: Inline

this page link
http://www.amazon.com/gp/seller/sell-your-stuff.html

http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/auc...538469-2300553
Old 03-11-2009, 09:09 AM
JonnyBravo
10K+ Poster!!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Thats re-assuring ! lol I can see something similar happening if I don't get it sorted properly first.

At £28 a month I need to be getting stuff on there quickly. I've found a seller on ebay that sells on Amazon and I expected ( as the charges are higher on Amazon ) that their prices on Amazon would be higher than ebay but there not, now either he is happy to make less profit on there or I'm missing something ?

I'll go back to the start and see if I can get my head round it once again !
Old 03-11-2009, 09:22 AM
Pob
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JonnyBravo
Thats re-assuring ! lol I can see something similar happening if I don't get it sorted properly first.

At £28 a month I need to be getting stuff on there quickly. I've found a seller on ebay that sells on Amazon and I expected ( as the charges are higher on Amazon ) that their prices on Amazon would be higher than ebay but there not, now either he is happy to make less profit on there or I'm missing something ?

I'll go back to the start and see if I can get my head round it once again !

lol, don't get me wrong. There's a lot of idiots out there. Many of which don't care/understand if they are losing money. Plus many don't look into what they are been charged (via ebay/paypal)
I've sold newspapers, empty bottles and broken car parts. Yes, people will buy anything.
I've tried to set up an internet business after selling lots of tat on ebay but i've yet to find a product that is saleable.

Good luck with your venture