General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Beast Woman.

Search this Thread

Old 29-10-2009, 09:39 AM
Christian and Beccy
#1 in Spelling Club

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Beast Woman.

Welcome.
Old 29-10-2009, 09:46 AM
Mrs T
Super Moderator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

i just see that, love the pic
Old 29-10-2009, 09:49 AM
Willy Wonker
BANNED
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very nice and ideal for someone who has a 'hairy armpit fetish' lol I'd like to cover her in chocolate, mmmmmmmm
Old 29-10-2009, 10:37 AM
dingla rs
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Willy Wonker
Very nice and ideal for someone who has a 'hairy armpit fetish' lol I'd like to cover her in chocolate, mmmmmmmm

Old 29-10-2009, 10:56 AM
cabrio zo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Location: Sudbury Suffolk, Drives: Octavia VRS & XR2i 1800 Zetec track car

Welcome, nice to see a 'women' that knows her stuff, can you make more pages than Sarah_RS?! (you might have to get your moobs out though)

Z
Old 29-10-2009, 11:05 AM
Dave Hewy
PassionFord Regular

Very sexy.
Old 29-10-2009, 11:07 AM
Beast Woman
BANNED
BANNED

Ooooh, only just seen this.

thanks all xx

and thanks for all my PM's.. however I dont really have any more decent pictures to show.

I'm sure I can get some taken though later xxx
Old 29-10-2009, 11:21 AM
RSTurboSI
BANNED
BANNED

all i see is a photo of a hairy man!....
Old 29-10-2009, 11:25 AM
Beast Woman
BANNED
BANNED

Thanks! Thats not very nice is it. At least I have the balls (no pun intended!) to put a picture of myself up.. as I am!

I've still had a lot of male interest judging from my PM's! so I cant be that horrific!

anyway, thats not why I signed up to this site!
Old 29-10-2009, 11:28 AM
BM08
Professional Waffler

Wind up? i think so
Old 29-10-2009, 11:30 AM
RSTurboSI
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by Beast Woman
Thanks! Thats not very nice is it. At least I have the balls (no pun intended!) to put a picture of myself up.. as I am!

I've still had a lot of male interest judging from my PM's! so I cant be that horrific!

anyway, thats not why I signed up to this site!
I have a photo of myself in the correct section.

Women are produced with BOBS, Fat Skined women normally have large brests, i dont see any in that photo, and in the photo is a man, not a women.. clearly.

I'm stating the Obvus, unless you post some factual photos that would display you rather than a little signature photo then i would change my view.

What are you here for? because not only have you posted a photo of ''what you call yourself'' in your signature asking for attention, you have posted
Biography sexy sassy up for a laugh
Old 29-10-2009, 11:34 AM
Beast Woman
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by RSTurboSI
I have a photo of myself in the correct section.

Women are produced with BOBS, Fat Skined women normally have large brests, i dont see any in that photo, and in the photo is a man, not a women.. clearly.
I had to have a breast reduction many years ago due to a medical condition! The details of which I care NOT to discuss with you!

I'm not your cup of tea.. fine.. I accept that. You are probably a pasty thin ginge bag with pencil cock... so no great issue!

so lets leave it there!
Old 29-10-2009, 11:40 AM
RSTurboSI
BANNED
BANNED

I had to have a breast reduction many years ago due to a medical condition! The details of which I care NOT to discuss with you!

I'm not your cup of tea.. fine.. I accept that. You are probably a pasty thin ginge bag with pencil cock... so no great issue!

so lets leave it there!
Reduction? you mean Breast Removal, Reduction is bring the size down and Removal is that, GONE.

dont Bullshit on here, And for facts i dont drink Tea. Im a coffee man thanks. Im infact Blonde, Blue eyes.. 13incs of pure meat PAL.

Now stop posting of course Shit...

You are a wind up or just a man, that photo is of a MAN not a women!
Old 29-10-2009, 11:41 AM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

you have posted
Biography sexy sassy up for a laugh
Whats wrong with that, the biography is there to tell people a bit about yourself and what you feel are your defining characteristics, if beast woman feels that being sexy is a big part of her personality then surely thats the correct place to say so surely?
Old 29-10-2009, 11:42 AM
Beast Woman
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by Chip
Whats wrong with that, the biography is there to tell people a bit about yourself and what you feel are your defining characteristics, if beast woman feels that being sexy is a big part of her personality then surely thats the correct place to say so surely?
Exactly, thank you Chip!
Old 29-10-2009, 11:43 AM
Rod-Tarry
Happily retired

Received 237 Likes on 151 Posts

At my age she looks very young & very sexy.
Old 29-10-2009, 11:43 AM
RSTurboSI
BANNED
BANNED

ATTENTION!

When did this website become a DATING WEBSITE? where you state such information to attrack the Males, when infact hes a male. UNLESS WE see factual proof.

Chip, Your only defending because you cant find any school girls to PICK up.

Hurry along and finish off the garage because SNOW is coming

Last edited by RSTurboSI; 29-10-2009 at 11:44 AM.
Old 29-10-2009, 11:46 AM
Dave Hewy
PassionFord Regular

PMSL.
Old 29-10-2009, 11:47 AM
Beast Woman
BANNED
BANNED

dont Bullshit on here, And for facts i dont drink Tea. Im a coffee man thanks. Im infact Blonde, Blue eyes.. 13incs of pure meat PAL.

Now stop posting of course Shit...

You are a wind up or just a man, that photo is of a MAN not a women!

13"? I assume you are talking about your inside leg you absolute child!

And Blonde!!? yeah.. righty ho! thats what ALL the ginges say! You cant kid a kidder!

Last edited by Beast Woman; 29-10-2009 at 11:50 AM.
Old 29-10-2009, 11:48 AM
Chip

ATTENTION!

When did this website become a DATING WEBSITE? where you state such information to attrack the Males, when infact hes a male. UNLESS WE see factual proof.

The website isnt a football card collectors website, and yet madrod mentions in his profile that he enjoys collecting football trading cards, the whole point of your profile is to give a bit of information beyond just what car you drive.

I really cant understand why you are taking such issue with it?

Chip, Your only defending because you cant find any school girls to PICK up.
No im defending because what you are saying is incorrect.
Although if there were any decent 16 year olds in school uniform wandering around you are certainly correct that it would distract me from doing so.

Hurry along and finish off the garage because SNOW is coming
Its already snow proof, but thanks for the concern mate, its nice to know there are people out there like you who genuinely care for others, you should put "very caring" in your profile so more people realise it
Old 29-10-2009, 11:52 AM
RSTurboSI
BANNED
BANNED

13"? I assume you are talking about your inside leg you absolute child!

And Blonde!!? yeah.. righty ho! thats what ALL the ginges say! You cant kid a kidder!
Yeah Im a ginger Fucking Muppet.

The website isnt a football card collectors website, and yet madrod mentions in his profile that he enjoys collecting football trading cards, the whole point of your profile is to give a bit of information beyond just what car you drive.

I really cant understand why you are taking such issue with it?

No im defending because what you are saying is incorrect.
Although if there were any decent 16 year olds in school uniform wandering around you are certainly correct that it would distract me from doing so.

Its already snow proof, but thanks for the concern mate, its nice to know there are people out there like you who genuinely care for others, you should put "very caring" in your profile so more people realise it

No problem, having an Intrest in card is fair play, having a profile that is asking for attention is of course not fair play.

No problem Chip, just wanted to make sure the Place wont fall on you, that would be very hard to forget
Old 29-10-2009, 11:53 AM
Willy Wonker
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by MadRod
At my age she looks very young & very sexy.

That made me chuckle.

Beast woman - I messaged you on plenty of fish (my username is 'admit hair lover') I never got a reply! Could you check your inbox and reply please? Be nice to meet and I'll show you around the factory.
Old 29-10-2009, 11:54 AM
Beast Woman
BANNED
BANNED

Yeah Im a ginger with a limp pasty thin cock.

You forgot to add that you also have a pasty, thin, limp pencil cock, so I've added it for you

Admiting these things will make you a better person! Well done!
Old 29-10-2009, 11:55 AM
Chip

No problem, having an Intrest in card is fair play, having a profile that is asking for attention is of course not fair play.
I dont see how a profile can ask for attention by saying something so tame, especially as its only AFTER someone has decided to give you attention by clicking on your profile in the first place because they are expressing a personal interest in you (like you had done to click on her profile) that they even see it anyway, surely by then you have the attention anyhow?

No problem Chip, just wanted to make sure the Place wont fall on you, that would be very hard to forget
Well it would be easy for me to forget if I had a bump to the head I guess, as such things can cause memory loss, but as its not going to happen its all a bit acedemic and TBH I fail to see what someone who is so keen on keeping things strictly on topic and relevant (even profiles!) would be doing talking so far off topic in the first place?
Old 29-10-2009, 11:57 AM
RSTurboSI
BANNED
BANNED

You forgot to add that you also have apasty thin limp pencil cock, so I've added it for you

Admiting these things will make you a better person! Well done!

You keep Reffering to a Limp Pencil cock? Is that because you have that?

What do i need to prove on a public forums,

You really have no idea, Do you?

Get yourself on www.iamsadandlonlylookingforwoMAN.com
Old 29-10-2009, 11:59 AM
RSTurboSI
BANNED
BANNED

I dont see how a profile can ask for attention by saying something so tame, especially as its only AFTER someone has decided to give you attention by clicking on your profile in the first place because they are expressing a personal interest in you (like you had done to click on her profile) that they even see it anyway, surely by then you have the attention anyhow?

Well it would be easy for me to forget if I had a bump to the head I guess, as such things can cause memory loss, but as its not going to happen its all a bit acedemic and TBH I fail to see what someone who is so keen on keeping things strictly on topic and relevant (even profiles!) would be doing talking so far off topic in the first place?

All Aboard. Whoooooooooooooooooo Whoooooooooooooo!
I have nothing more to say!
Old 29-10-2009, 11:59 AM
Chip

Nothing MORE?

You mean you actually think you genuinely said anything in the first place?

I thought you would realise all you were doing was creating noise, not actually communicating
Old 29-10-2009, 12:00 PM
Turner RS
Regular Contributor

I am embarrassed to say i have fucked worse looking So if you want a date i may be avalible if you show us more sexy. If i find out you got bollocks i will cut them off though.
Old 29-10-2009, 12:01 PM
Beast Woman
BANNED
BANNED

I've just checked your profile out

Drives: On Top of ya mum

So sorry, It appears I have been fuelling a debate with a Jeremy Kyle reject, scumbag charver! Jog on my friend to the nearest Job Centre... be sure to collect your Ł90 Job Savers Allowance as you pass go!

Old 29-10-2009, 12:02 PM
RSTurboSI
BANNED
BANNED

Nothing MORE?

You mean you actually think you genuinely said anything in the first place?

I thought you would realise all you were doing was creating noise, not actually communicating
Noise On a forums? Fucking shit i never knew when posting a REPLY it makes a Noise.

I am of course making a Sign of Communication.
Send out the guns
Old 29-10-2009, 12:04 PM
Chip

Noise On a forums? Fucking shit i never knew when posting a REPLY it makes a Noise.

I am of course making a Sign of Communication.
Send out the guns
You seem to be under the incorrect impression that the only form of noise that can be created is sound?

Here is a little something that might educate you a little so you sound less ignorant in future:

Acoustic noise

When speaking of noise in relation to sound, what is commonly meant is meaningless sound of greater than usual volume. Thus, a loud activity may be referred to as noisy. However, conversations of other people may be called noise for people not involved in any of them, and noise can be any unwanted sound such as the noise of dogs barking, neighbours playing loud music, road traffic sounds, chainsaws, or aircraft, spoiling the quiet of the countryside.

Acoustic noise can be anything from low-level but annoying to loud and harmful. At one extreme users of public transport sometimes complain about the faint and tinny sounds emanating from the headphones or earbuds of somebody listening to a portable audio player; at the other the sound of very loud music, a jet engine at close quarters, etc. can cause permanent irreversible hearing damage.
[edit] Regulation
Main article: Noise regulation

Noise regulation includes statutes or guidelines relating to sound transmission established by national, state or provincial and municipal levels of government. After a watershed passage of the U.S. Noise Control Act of 1972[1], the program was abandoned at the federal level, under President Ronald Reagan, in 1981 and the issue was left to local and state governments. Although the UK and Japan enacted national laws in 1960 and 1967 respectively, these laws were not at all comprehensive or fully enforceable as to address (a) generally rising ambient noise (b) enforceable numerical source limits on aircraft and motor vehicles or (c) comprehensive directives to local government.
[edit] In film sound

For film sound theorists and practitioners at the advent of talkies c.1928/1929, noise was non-speech sound or natural sound and for many of them noise (especially asynchronous use with image) was desired over the evils of dialogue synchronized to moving image. The director and critic René Clair writing in 1929 makes a clear distinction between film dialogue and film noise and very clearly suggests that noise can have meaning and be interpreted: "...it is possible that an interpretation of noises may have more of a future in it. Sound cartoons, using "real" noises, seem to point to interesting possibilities" ('The Art of Sound' (1929)). Alberto Cavalcanti uses noise as a synonym for natural sound ('Sound in Films' (1939)) and as late as 1960, Siegfried Kracauer was referring to noise as non-speech sound ('Dialogue and Sound' (1960)).
[edit] Audio noise
Main article: Colors of noise

In audio, recording, and broadcast systems audio noise refers to the residual low level sound (usually hiss and hum) that is heard in quiet periods of programme.

In audio engineering it can also refer to the unwanted residual electronic noise signal that gives rise to acoustic noise heard as "hiss". This signal noise is commonly measured using A-weighting or ITU-R 468 weighting
[edit] Electronic noise
Main article: Noise (electronics)

Electronic noise exists in all circuits and devices as a result of thermal noise, also referred to as Johnson Noise. Semiconductor devices can also contribute flicker noise and generation-recombination noise. In any electronic circuit, there exist random variations in current or voltage caused by the random movement of the electrons carrying the current as they are jolted around by thermal energy. Lower temperature results in lower thermal noise. This same phenomenon limits the minimum signal level that any radio receiver can usefully respond to, because there will always be a small but significant amount of thermal noise arising in its input circuits. This is why radio telescopes, which search for very low levels of signal from stars, use front-end low-noise amplifier circuits, usually mounted on the aerial dish, and cooled with liquid nitrogen.
[edit] Visual noise
Main article: Image noise

Noise is also present in images. Electronic noise will be present in camera sensors, and the physical size of the grains of film emulsion creates visual noise. This kind of noise is referred to as "grain."

Noise is also used in the creation of 2D and 3D images by computer. Sometimes noise is added to images to hide the sudden transitions inherent in digital representation of color, known as "banding." This adding of noise is referred to as "dithering." Sometimes noise is used to create the subject matter itself. Procedural noise (such as Perlin noise) is often used to create natural-looking variation in computer generated images.

Last edited by Chip; 29-10-2009 at 12:05 PM.
Old 29-10-2009, 12:04 PM
RSTurboSI
BANNED
BANNED

I've just checked your profile out

Drives: On Top of ya mum

So sorry, It appears I have been fuelling a debate with a Jeremy Kyle reject, scumbag charver! Jog on my friend to the nearest Job Centre... be sure to collect your Ł90 Job Savers Allowance as you pass go!

wow Bloody Hell. Gosh im rather Supprised. Shocked.
Did you ever relise that it may not be True and Honist Information?
And yeah of course you clearly know i dont work, sat in my office
Old 29-10-2009, 12:05 PM
RSTurboSI
BANNED
BANNED

You seem to be under the incorrect impression that the only form of noise that can be created is sound?
Old 29-10-2009, 12:06 PM
BM08
Professional Waffler

Old 29-10-2009, 12:07 PM
RSTurboSI
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by BM08
Old 29-10-2009, 12:08 PM
Beast Woman
BANNED
BANNED

And yeah of course you clearly know i dont work, sat in my office

You call your damp council house lounge, with walpapered celilings, empty pot noodle cartons and laminate flooring covered with empty cash for gold envelopes your 'office'?

Nice
Old 29-10-2009, 12:09 PM
Chip

wow Bloody Hell. Gosh im rather Supprised. Shocked.
Did you ever relise that it may not be True and Honist Information?
you certainly seem to be taking it all very seriously on her profile for someone who then uses the same page on your profile to seemingly abuse people's mums?

i dont work
Ok
Old 29-10-2009, 12:12 PM
RSTurboSI
BANNED
BANNED

You call your damp council house lounge, with walpapered celilings, empty pot noodle cartons and laminate flooring covered with empty cash for gold envelopes your 'office'?

Nice

Wow you really do know me,

How can you somewhat make up aload of shit to make yourself look good, Im sat here laughing at your stupidty, because you of course are more than incorrect.
Old 29-10-2009, 12:13 PM
RSTurboSI
BANNED
BANNED

you certainly seem to be taking it all very seriously on her profile for someone who then uses the same page on your profile to seemingly abuse people's mums?

Ok
in correct, It asks what i drive. Get it fooking right.

And i was being sarcatisic.
Old 29-10-2009, 12:14 PM
Christian and Beccy
#1 in Spelling Club

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Ooooh, only just seen this.

thanks all xx

and thanks for all my PM's.. however I dont really have any more decent pictures to show.

I'm sure I can get some taken though later xxx
So sweet cheeks, who has been PM'ing you? Anyone we know??!!

Just wondering which of our members prefer the more 'masculine' ladies? Hope you don't take offense.

Quick Reply: Beast Woman.