General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

bnp on the tv

Search this Thread

Old 22-10-2009, 09:08 PM
.Ross.
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JohnnyB
lol judging by the news he has hung his self
From the Little clips they have show on BBC news I think he done OK ...

The Bloke had every single pannel member after him and dare i say it? 95% of the audience after his blood ..

Did ok IMO ...

Now they are saying it was great he was on Few hours ago it was the end of the world ..
Old 22-10-2009, 09:08 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Received 490 Likes on 383 Posts

the problems is the fuckwits here that make the rules that allow this to happen in the first place. the immigrants are only taking advantage but its our fault they are able to in the first place.
Old 22-10-2009, 09:10 PM
.Ross.

Originally Posted by fuzzy
the problems is the fuckwits here that make the rules that allow this to happen in the first place. the immigrants are only taking advantage but its our fault they are able to in the first place.
Aye its the GOV's fault they are comming here .. Passing through 12 safe country to get here.

I mean ... They aint come here for the weather and fish n chips.
Old 22-10-2009, 09:12 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Received 490 Likes on 383 Posts

all he has to do is come across sensibly and decent with reasonable argument for his policies and not a dribbling racist animal and plenty disaffected members of the public will vote for them as they are disallusioned with the mainstream. far right always do better in times of recession.
Old 22-10-2009, 09:15 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

i see it several ways

firstly you have the local population, who will work, and then not work and get on the dole for the same money they'd get if they worked, so there is no incentive to work

then you have the immigrants, who need jobs, who will do the jobs the dole scroungers won't do, but because the immingrants all live 10 to a house they don't have the outgoings of the scummers, and because they spend their waking hours working, they eran more, and because they spend their time working, they don't spend their time spending the money they are earning, then they get rich and the dole scummers start complaining that they won't have anywhere to fit their dole sum kids because the dirty immigrants are buying up all the houses with their money they worled hard for

and so it goes on and on

my dad came to this country 40+ years ago with Ł3 in his pocket and him and his 2 brothers bought 7 houses in the next 6 years outright, cash money, by working 17 hours a day and spending their free time sleeping, and he was doing all sorts of work, from mixing cement, to bending steel rods to whatever the foreman told them to do

which is why i was bought up being told to spend the money i earnt and not his

nowadays, if little jonny or fairy buttercup isn't wearing the latest fashion trainers by the time they are 15 minutes old the families all start complaining about not having enough, the whole keeping up with the jones' mentality has a lot to answer for, and with credit being so freely available everyone went mad and bought everything they could, thinking the good times were here to stay

then gordon said he's fucked up and everything went down the pan, and all those peole who didn't want to do the shitty jobs, all of a sudden, found that the "imigrants" were doing jobs for peanuts when they, the "skilled" population, needed to charge 10 times the price in order to keep up with the latest fads

alternativly, it might jus tbe bad luck that the country has turned to shite, but i don't think so
Old 22-10-2009, 09:16 PM
.Ross.

Originally Posted by fuzzy
all he has to do is come across sensibly and decent with reasonable argument for his policies and not a dribbling racist animal and plenty disaffected members of the public will vote for them as they are disallusioned with the mainstream. far right always do better in times of recession.
Aye well its gonna be hard as they wont discuss Policies like they always do.

I seen an Indian Guest talk to Griffin and it ending in him (Stating opinion) that the BNP was nothing but Racists etc etc ..

Until he gets on a show where they talk about Politics then it will always take up 90% of the show defending his self ..

Anyhow 19mins and counting ...
Old 22-10-2009, 09:16 PM
RSRED
Virgin

I Agree what im saying is that we dont help our own people it dont matter who runs the country there all the same.
Old 22-10-2009, 09:18 PM
fuzzy232
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

BNP have views , why not?

England is going to shit, too much immigration , scumbags getting in , no skilled people. Plus alot playing the race card to there advantage.
Old 22-10-2009, 09:19 PM
.Ross.

Originally Posted by RSRED
I Agree what im saying is that we dont help our own people it dont matter who runs the country there all the same.
What ... Like sending all the AID to Indian while there goverment launch's the New multi Billion Pound nuclear sub ... Fook that ...

Why should they help there own people when Our Goverment will ..
Old 22-10-2009, 09:19 PM
dojj

he looks like roy hattersly's puppet from spitting image
Old 22-10-2009, 09:25 PM
JohnnyB
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by fuzzy232
BNP have views , why not?

England is going to shit, too much immigration , scumbags getting in , no skilled people. Plus alot playing the race card to there advantage.

Fuck me I agree, but there is no point voting in Adolf in to sort it out is it?
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by RSRED
if your an illigal immigrant (fact you get a room to yourself in a centre) (fact that room gets cleaned for you) (fact you get three cooked meals a day) (fact you get new nike runers) (fact you get a free mobile phone) (fact you get sky TV) (fact you get free NHS) (And fact you Ł4000 if you agree to go home with out complaint)

HOW MANY OF OUR OLD PEOPLE GET THAT?
Fact its BRITISH people who made those rules!! Its not the immigrants fault!!

If BRITISH laws were not so lax and benefits were not so easy to get then immigrants wouldnt want to come here!!!
CRABBY
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

I am thinking of going to Australia I was sent this email and if the australian prime minister did say it then he has got it spot on if only our government took the same view

Whole world Needs A Leader Like This!

Prime Minister Kevin Rudd - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks..

Separately, Rudd angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote:
'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. '

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves, WE will find the courage to start speaking and voicing the same truths.

Last edited by CRABBY; 22-10-2009 at 09:29 PM.
Old 22-10-2009, 09:37 PM
dojj

he's on now!!!!!!!!!!!
skrats
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Originally Posted by m3cosworth
immigrants are not intitled to benefits are they??
only uk residents are?
no your right they are not entitled to it but they get it anyway !!!!
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Not got telly to watch it on, but I think its fair enough that he speaks, would be wrong to censor him and not let him appear IMHO
Old 22-10-2009, 09:39 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

I agree with dojj. So if poor disadvanteged indians with only Ł3 to thier name can work thier ass off to get themselves wealthy. Then why the fuck cant poor white trash do the same??? because thier too fucking lazy thats why!!!

Originally Posted by dojj
nowadays, if little jonny or fairy buttercup isn't wearing the latest fashion trainers by the time they are 15 minutes old the families all start complaining about not having enough, the whole keeping up with the jones' mentality has a lot to answer for, and with credit being so freely available everyone went mad and bought everything they could, thinking the good times were here to stay
Yes and its not been helped by the government attempts at mixing the social classes without actually attempting to address the differences between the class.

Now adays with social welfare housing on every new build middle class estate, keeping up with the jones mentality is just impossible.

At least if you were poor and lived in a council estate, keeping up with the jones meant aiming to one day have a colour TV and an XR3iiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Nowadays you "have" to have all the 42" plasmas, PS3, nike this, addidas that, nokia smart phone, ipod etc or your kids get severely bullied/ your called "peasants". Then you find the "jones" your trying to keep up with are driving BMW M3s

This means that lots of working class people get unacheivable aspirations in thier current situation so then there is resentment and jealousy.

Then of course the lower middle class's (who many will have been working class who worked thier way up the ladder) get plagued by crime (poverty and crime ARE linked - fact), attacked by the taxman, and generally called scum for having worked hard all thier lives. Is it any wonder then that they are pissed off and wish the working class would fuck off back to thier council estates????

All the social engineering has done is cause more conflict.
Old 22-10-2009, 09:43 PM
fuzzy232

Muslims are an example , trying to change england. Say everything is wrong etc. try to change everything. As the australian prime minster said. Adapt or leave.
Old 22-10-2009, 09:45 PM
RS Grant
Made in Scotland

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Griffin is getting a tough time on there.

Cheers,
Grant
Old 22-10-2009, 09:50 PM
JohnnyB
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

he is fucked!!!!!!

love it
Old 22-10-2009, 09:53 PM
Rick Astley
Never gonna give you up!

Originally Posted by JohnnyB
he is fucked!!!!!!

love it
He is bound to be fucked, he will always be arguing with them, they will NEVER see his point of view and nobody in that audience will support him.

I think he has large bollocks for even agreeing to going on there knowing he is going to get lynched.

Let's go back to understanding the points he is trying to make and excuse him for his poor execution of conveying his ideas and opinion.

Tim
Old 22-10-2009, 09:55 PM
fuzzy232

Originally Posted by Rick Astley
He is bound to be fucked, he will always be arguing with them, they will NEVER see his point of view and nobody in that audience will support him.

I think he has large bollocks for even agreeing to going on there knowing he is going to get lynched.

Let's go back to understanding the points he is trying to make and excuse him for his poor execution of conveying his ideas and opinion.

Tim
If noone stands up for this country what you thinks gonna happen ? mixed race and religions happy together ?
just racial hate all over and "other countrys" ways of life coming in will happen
Old 22-10-2009, 09:57 PM
Rick Astley
Never gonna give you up!

If noone stands up for this country what you thinks gonna happen ? mixed race and religions happy together ?

get real, just racial hate all over and "other countrys" ways of life coming in.
I don't see anyone standing up for this country apart from the BNP.

Don't get me wrong, I am not a supporter of the BNP, I would hate to see them in power as it would be horrific.

What we need to understand though is we need CHANGE, we need to be stricter on immigration from there we need to be stricter on our own residents make them work and go back to sorting our own issues out instead of worrying about the rest of the world.
Old 22-10-2009, 10:02 PM
RS Grant
Made in Scotland

If I'm honest... once the audience and panel give him a break and a chance to talk he makes the occasional valid point IMO, like the one a couple of minutes ago, if other cultures and religions are to live in the UK then they should understand that the UK has been and should remain a Christian country.

As I said earlier today, I agree with that point 100%.

Cheers,
Grant
Old 22-10-2009, 10:03 PM
fuzzy232

We dont need change. Too many people in this country. Violent people coming in from Places ... that dont live the way we do. If they come here they adapt to the way we live or get out.
Old 22-10-2009, 10:05 PM
Rick Astley
Never gonna give you up!

I see only one person answering questions without blabbering on.
Old 22-10-2009, 10:06 PM
Chip

Don't get me wrong, I am not a supporter of the BNP, I would hate to see them in power as it would be horrific.

What we need to understand though is we need CHANGE, we need to be stricter on immigration from there we need to be stricter on our own residents make them work and go back to sorting our own issues out instead of worrying about the rest of the world.

The BNP are an important part of the democratic process, without them the country would suffer IMHO

But I agree, I would hate to see them in power, their policies would bankrupt this country.
Old 22-10-2009, 10:06 PM
Rick Astley
Never gonna give you up!

We dont need change. Too many people in this country. Violent people coming in from Places ... that dont live the way we do. If they come here they adapt to the way we live or get out.
In that case, you would agree WE DO NEED CHANGE as what you have said is exactly what is happening now and in the past.

Things need to change, immigration must become stricter, Britain needs to toughen up, British people need to toughen up!
Old 22-10-2009, 10:07 PM
Chip

In that case, you would agree WE DO NEED CHANGE as what you have said is exactly what is happening now and in the past.

Things need to change, immigration must become stricter, Britain needs to toughen up, British people need to toughen up!
The main people the british people need to toughen up against, is the lazy white people who live off my taxes.
Old 22-10-2009, 10:12 PM
fuzzy232

Yes , I agree with you. your on my side
Old 22-10-2009, 10:13 PM
RS Grant
Made in Scotland

Originally Posted by Chip
The main people the british people need to toughen up against, is the lazy white people who live off my taxes.
I see the lazy white people and immigrants here for an easy ride on exactly the same level to be honest..

Cheers,
Grant
Old 22-10-2009, 10:13 PM
Rick Astley
Never gonna give you up!

Originally Posted by Chip
Correct see my other post #183.
Old 22-10-2009, 10:15 PM
dovboy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

[QUOTE=warrenpenalver;4469205]I agree with dojj. So if poor disadvanteged indians with only Ł3 to thier name can work thier ass off to get themselves wealthy. Then why the fuck cant poor white trash do the same??? because thier too fucking lazy thats why!!!

7x 16 hour shifts on 3 quid an hour? cos lifes for living eh?
Old 22-10-2009, 10:18 PM
fuzzy232

Also , all murderers / rapists / Other various high degrees of crime. are taking off tax payers to keep them alive in prisons and what not.

they should all be finished for good
Old 22-10-2009, 10:20 PM
Chip

Originally Posted by RS Grant
I see the lazy white people and immigrants here for an easy ride on exactly the same level to be honest..

Cheers,
Grant
I think there are more of the lazy white ones, so I view it as a bigger problem.

But yes, ANYONE who takes and doesnt attempt to put back in, would be got reformed or got rid of under my regime.
Old 22-10-2009, 10:29 PM
CarbonRick
PF Village Idiot

Originally Posted by Diamonds.
people go on about the 'type' of people that vote bnp..... id be more worried about the people that protest against.
+1

Originally Posted by warrenpenalver
In my experience the polish workers are more loyal, harder working and just as good if not better quality of work than the british equivilent working class worker. Plus they wont whinge and bitch and try and avoid work as much as thier british equivilents.
100% correct on that around Lincolnshire.. There's been a massive influx of (mainly) eastern-europeans to Boston in particular. Nearly a third of the population has come in the last 4-5 years.

However, like you say most work locally on the land, in the factories etc etc.
I worked for one of the factories as a QA, their standard of work was far superior, they'd do the overtime the brits wouldn't, their attitudes were better, and they made the effort to speak ENGLISH.

On the one side its great that they integrate, but on the other, there's now x amount of jobs that the Brits no longer have, or can't get into.

There's also the crime they bring with them.. 2006 Boston riots, certainly not their fault, as usual 50/50, both "sides" as bad as each other. But there's now the Eastern-european organised crime coming through.

Originally Posted by CRABBY
I am thinking of going to Australia I was sent this email and if the australian prime minister did say it then he has got it spot on if only our government took the same view
From what I am told he never said this, not 100% on that though.

Am I right in thinking they are 'involved' with UKIP? Surely they would be great candidates to bring this country forward?
Old 22-10-2009, 10:47 PM
StephenC
..BS Motorsport..

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

audience full of ethnics and homosexuals as said above, he was the only one who actually answered questions without jibbering on for hours. Also, how come Nick couldnt mention british people without a race war starting but anyone else could do??? Makes my piss boil how we have lost all sense of pride and the ability to stand up and be counted. Jesus christ, were british, whats wrong with that.
Old 22-10-2009, 10:50 PM
Chip

StephenC, I didnt see it, but its hardly surprising he gets that sort of reaction, people are not just hearing what he says, they are reacting to what he stands for.
Which IMHO is wrong, but not surprising given the stupidity of the general public
Old 22-10-2009, 10:54 PM
.Ross.

Originally Posted by StephenC
audience full of ethnics and homosexuals as said above, he was the only one who actually answered questions without jibbering on for hours. Also, how come Nick couldnt mention british people without a race war starting but anyone else could do??? Makes my piss boil how we have lost all sense of pride and the ability to stand up and be counted. Jesus christ, were british, whats wrong with that.
You Racist Bigot

Anyhow. I thought he did ok ... Not much Bolotics going on just everyone attacking the BNP.

I thought He handled him self excellent ... Even Dibbbblllebee Helper him a little.

What you have to remember is this was all done to avoid the main issues .. As noted when Valid questions about Policy was back-healed and promised to be issued later .. And never was.
Old 22-10-2009, 10:58 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

there all lying fucks at the end of the day who are out for themselfs, hes the only one who i have heard been truthful the rest of them like to hide behind words or going away from the questions, lets all just keep voting labour then we can see the country going down the pan and losing soilders in a place where we shouldn't be etc etc

Quick Reply: bnp on the tv