General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

How hard should it be?

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2010, 02:33 PM
bigboot5
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

it works both ways tho. im 22 being painting since i was 16 fully qualified and time served. i was main painter at the bigest bodyshop in hull but when the closed nights down im afaraid last in first out now im lookin to start up on my own but it is so hard its unreal. got all my snap on tools and guns and willing to travel but absolutly nothing out there
Old 08-05-2010, 05:22 PM
isaac james sherwood
area six 2.1 zvh ford ka

I agree, that was just the point i was trying to make! I dropped everything to move up to scotland, and when i was there my girlfreind gave up her job to come and give things a go up there, but that was it she never came up because of me getting made redundant! so that meant we both had no job and i then went back down to dorset and well here iam today me and the misses still unemployed, It just shows that you can travel the country and still not find something stable, its doing my head in, and i just dont no wat to do anymore! i have applyed for about 30 jobs and i have had one interview, non of the others have even got back to me. And the interview i had was with the aa and you would of thought being such a big company they would contact me regardless, but still no reply. Has anyone else experianced this with the aa, please let me no?
Old 09-05-2010, 03:42 PM
SiZT
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Tbh mate, why did you drag this thread up?
Old 13-05-2010, 01:46 PM
kermitt
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Try posting in the local schools/colleges etc its coming up for summer so you may catch someone. Think location (albeit lovely) may be too far for most folk though. If I had the time I would do it for free lol.