General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Rouse or maybe I shouldt say that

Search this Thread

Old 15-10-2009, 12:38 AM
Rax
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Rouse or maybe I shouldt say that

I asked dead straight about advertising a car because I didnt want to break any rules,I didnt post a for sale thread or the pics I have.Numerous posts and comments have gone too,I didnt post it up and still my thread about it has gone ??
What a fucking waste imo.I only thought it was of intrest someone got this Rouse off my mate and brought it back to its former glory.I see one of the mods have seen fit to delete all of the posts ?? < is this right,I thought it was a Ford site,after all a rouse is common as shit ay ?
Ok so if I buy the car tommorow and put it in the for sale will that go too ffs.Pissed off now,squeaky clean forum member so far
Old 15-10-2009, 01:01 AM
Physio
20K+ Super Poster.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You were told by another member that you couldn't advertise on behalf of anyone else to which you said you thought as much, then after that you went ahead & posted a price anyway which then made it a for sale thread hence why it was binned.

Do not advertise the car on behalf of your friend.

Thanks.

Last edited by Physio; 15-10-2009 at 01:19 AM.