General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Essex police - thugs?

Search this Thread

Old 14-09-2009, 09:36 PM
rallycross
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Essex police - thugs?

just saw something on itv news, it looked like essex police beating up the public! luckily its all on film for all to view.

did anyone else see it?

Is this normal sort of treatment you can expect from essex police?
Old 14-09-2009, 09:40 PM
RST
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yea total cunts!
Old 14-09-2009, 09:51 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Don't come on here slagging off the Police. According to some they are all angels. There are people on here who I geniunely think would justify rape. 'If a Policemen asks for sex, why not give it him? He's only doing his job, don't make it any harder for him'.

Benni.
Old 14-09-2009, 10:06 PM
yes that is my head

100% cunts, i got handcuffed (with hands behind my back ) and thown head first in to the back of a caged van (headbutting the cage)for a none violent crime, had a headace for days
Old 14-09-2009, 10:49 PM
burnzy
burnzy

Received 56 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by 666
100% cunts, i got handcuffed (with hands behind my back ) and thown head first in to the back of a caged van (headbutting the cage)for a none violent crime, had a headace for days
that would be concusion then

also i didn't realise you was a tall cunt like me i'm over your neck of the woods atm so might have to pop over and force feed you some JD and coke when i get paid that is unless you fancy bread and water lol
Old 14-09-2009, 10:59 PM
cheeky dog
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by Benni
Don't come on here slagging off the Police. According to some they are all angels. There are people on here who I geniunely think would justify rape. 'If a Policemen asks for sex, why not give it him? He's only doing his job, don't make it any harder for him'.

Benni.
lol lol lol
Old 14-09-2009, 11:02 PM
yes that is my head

Originally Posted by Burnzybubbles
that would be concusion then

also i didn't realise you was a tall cunt like me i'm over your neck of the woods atm so might have to pop over and force feed you some JD and coke when i get paid that is unless you fancy bread and water lol
lmao, pop round mate, your welcome anytime
Old 14-09-2009, 11:58 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Some are good, and most are bad, like any police force in the UK
Old 15-09-2009, 01:18 AM
**caz**
PassionFord Post Whore!!

yer i saw this aswell...there was no need to cs gas him again when he was over the bonnet, they had already smashed his head into the ground enough to give him an open wound...blood all over the bonnet where his head was and then continued to spray him at least 3 times in the face.....the guy couldn't move anywhere his legs were bound, his arms cuffed behind him....

but then yes that is the way of the essex cops....

and with them two women...the way he pushed the second one he should be charged with assault!

i know the police are only trying to do their jobs but there was no need for the force they used last night! Stress levels must have been quite high as Sugar Hut was on fire etc but still...just cos they were wearing a uniform and had cs gas in their belt doesn't mean they can use in the way they did last night!!

x
Old 15-09-2009, 05:41 AM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

a lot of the public need a good beating, especially in essex
Old 15-09-2009, 06:58 AM
GTi-R23
The ladies love it French

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by foreigneRS
a lot of the public need a good beating, especially in essex
agree with you there! not specific to essex though, just joe public
Old 15-09-2009, 07:12 AM
mozzy
Ford for life

some are good some are not, they have assisted me plenty of times in work and had some good results, other times i have called them for burglaries and they send two female officers, on one occasion they were actually afraid to enter a warehouse that had been burgled (i seen all 3 intruders that entered leave, yet they were paranoid about going in, heres me a mobile security officer having to go into a burgled ,dark derelict warehouse before the police. there was a bonus to it though, i got the cute ones phone number lol. have seen some police bruitality though and sometimes not required, they dont very often follow procedures, i recently made a complaint against two officers and a duty inspector of avon and somerset police after a customer of ours never counted a laptop delivery they had and when it came to the crunch they were supposedly one short, now being the secuirty officer that makes me immediatly guilty according to the police then suddenly with absolutly no evidence i was arrested and locked up for 4 hours, had my house searched then released without charge as they had absolutly no evidence but they tried blagging me saying they had cctv evidence but as i pointed out to them on that site i have complete control over the cctv so if i were silly enough to nick something i would not do it in view of the cameras then when they showed me the cctv they said it looked like i had it under my arm all it showed was me locking the doors then lifting both my arms to pull the shutters down meaning if there was something there it would have fell out . fucking idiots they really are, there only interested in results and dont care how much grief they cause people in the process. even the customer agreed they believed it was not actually me so it was all down to the bacon. bastards
Old 15-09-2009, 09:11 AM
charlie luciano
10K+ Poster!!

Received 87 Likes on 74 Posts

Not just Essex five 0 but all five 0, they do what the fuck the want and get away with it, that can even be killing people

Luciano
Old 15-09-2009, 09:14 AM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by GTi-R23
agree with you there! not specific to essex though, just joe public
Just make sure you remember you said that when its you that they wrongfully arrest or beat up or whatever, cause joe public includes you.
Old 15-09-2009, 01:47 PM
tabetha
20K+ Super Poster.

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have been arrested by Reyliegh(sp) Police for a rape, that occurred in Southend.
All I can say is despite my seeming to be the person they were after they treated me well, with dignity and respect.
I had DNA taken(with consent), odd I thought as already on file ?, prints etc, questioned as to what I was doing in S/E, then released and driven back to my home.
Whilst there I noticed two young girls walk past the room I was in, which was a open office , and stop and stare a while, then walk off, thought no more of it.
Had a call next day, asking if I'd help them with Operation Hansard, as I was a dead ringer for the rapist, this I did willingly, with having me piccie taken, sketch artist etc, and he was caught, yes the one that was on crimewatch.
So can't say anything bad about Essex plod, but plenty about Norfolk plod.
tabetha

Last edited by tabetha; 15-09-2009 at 01:48 PM.
Old 15-09-2009, 01:50 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

I think they take your prints again to make sure you are who you say you are.

Benni.
Old 15-09-2009, 02:06 PM
KregRS
Advanced PassionFord User

All a bunch of cnuts, copper round here was in the paper, accused of theft. He'd taken some tools from the scene of a crash, they were found in his house. He claimed they were there for safekeeping, he'd 'forgotten' to hand them in. If it was joe public they'd have got some kind of sentence, but cos he's a copper, he got away with it. Turns out he's resigned now, just before an internal enquiry was due to start...