General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Looking for sponsors for an mma fighter!

Search this Thread

Old 13-09-2009, 02:23 PM
grecian.s1
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for sponsors for an mma fighter!

any buisneses that would like to sponsor or if you no of any tht may be intrested in sponsoring an up and coming mma fighter?, we are based in the northeast, PM me for more detailes

thanks!
Old 13-09-2009, 02:25 PM
grecian.s1

Originally Posted by grecian.s1
any buisneses that would like to sponsor or if you no of any tht may be intrested in sponsoring an up and coming mma fighter?, we are based in the northeast, PM me for more detailes

thanks!
p.s also if anyone is intrested i have pics and dvds of the fighter!
Old 13-09-2009, 03:18 PM
Rs1
Advanced PassionFord User

Up and coming.....whats his/her record like? Amateur, semi or pro? Where do they train?

Done/doing the local shows?

Have a spy over on the cage warriors site mate, everyone round here(north east) gets on there. I think you'll be struggling for sponsorship though unfortunatly but i know of a few lads semi and pro who have small deals with....local clothing(fight wear/mma gear) company.
Old 13-09-2009, 03:55 PM
grecian.s1

Originally Posted by Rs1
Up and coming.....whats his/her record like? Amateur, semi or pro? Where do they train?

Done/doing the local shows?

Have a spy over on the cage warriors site mate, everyone round here(north east) gets on there. I think you'll be struggling for sponsorship though unfortunatly but i know of a few lads semi and pro who have small deals with....local clothing(fight wear/mma gear) company.

thats what we have been trying, local mma brands, clothing etc, still waiting to here word back so thought i might try my look at maybe some local buisneses who would like to get there company further advertised, and bt the way the fighter is pro, and has 2 local titles, who do you no in the mma game??
Old 13-09-2009, 03:58 PM
grecian.s1

Originally Posted by grecian.s1
thats what we have been trying, local mma brands, clothing etc, still waiting to here word back so thought i might try my look at maybe some local buisneses who would like to get there company further advertised, and bt the way the fighter is pro, and has 2 local titles, who do you no in the mma game??

i do get on cagewarriors mate but dont realy post on there, do you follow northeast mma, if so i would imagine you go to strike&submit its not far from you if your in newcastle
Old 13-09-2009, 05:30 PM
Rs1
Advanced PassionFord User

Well i used to follow mma a bit, not done any mma specific training for a while due to constantly picking up injuries. Used to train at phoenix in newcastle.

If the fighter is pro and holds some local titles i would of thought he may have been approached already for minor deals....or maybe not, its not exactly....big business up here is it.
Maybe ask the local fighters who already have sponsorship.