General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

cant belive this

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2009, 06:28 PM
rsturbo27
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cant belive this

8 in morning had phone call saying my mum had major stroke so get to her house quick as i could any way ambulance are trying to get her into ambulance while trying to work on her she,s haveing a fit by now lights are going off siren and all... she, did,ent look good... i was shiting my pants anyway i heard beep beep beeeeeeeeeepppp i ignor it i,m still a mess in my head next thing i hear beep beep beeppppppp move it still ignor it next thing i hear is move that fuking ambulance it,s blokeing the road .......... MY head goes now i run over to the car try riping the door off trying to drag the cu@t out of the car while i,m raining blows down on him my head is totaly fuked up by now cas all i can see is the back doors of the ambulance closeing thinking this guy is dead i need to finish him quick gotta follow that ambulance i batter him i was in full rage mode anyway do u think this was a bad reaction or did he deseave it i,m not normally a aggresive guy at all.... also my old dear made a full recovery now she up ours staying for a while why she gets back on her feet
Old 07-09-2009, 06:36 PM
BM08
Professional Waffler

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

yes, i think pulling him out of the car and battering him took it abit too far!

Id have certainly told him to fuck off though and maybe gave him the v's for good measure, mind you, YOU were there and i wasnt, all sorts of things can happen in the heat of the moment.

Glad to hear shes ok though
Old 07-09-2009, 06:42 PM
Pete frst
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

trouble is mate he pushed your button good(as he would of mine and countless others on here)lets hope nothing comes of it and he shrugs it off........
im so pleased yer mum is okay........
Old 07-09-2009, 06:47 PM
Mk1-stu
Patronus

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

think they call it temporary insanity if it goes to court fella, dunno what i'd of done in the same situation and no offense, i hope i never am in it !

Glad to hear your mum is alright though fella
Old 07-09-2009, 06:51 PM
sidewaysdave

i would have done the same mate, glad your mums ok
Old 07-09-2009, 06:52 PM
yes that is my head

glad shes ok mate, he deserved it 100%, what sort of cunt shouts move the ambulance when its on a call, not like thay were have a mc'ds, hope hes still in i,c,u
Old 07-09-2009, 06:52 PM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

Received 32 Likes on 30 Posts

I would have probaly done the same,and glad your mum okay
Old 07-09-2009, 06:54 PM
rscombi.
PassionFord Regular

agree youve gota be some sort of c*** to beep your horn etc at an ambulance thats blocking the road and/or attending an emergency , id have whacked the bloke 2.
Old 07-09-2009, 06:57 PM
kosman
sideways all the way!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

i agree,he would have got a fooking good slap without a doubt.
Old 07-09-2009, 06:58 PM
J1mbo
B1mbo

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BM08
maybe gave him the v's for good measure
steady up lad

i would have walked over and had a stern word tbh, if he was gobbing off then maybe have had to shut him up, but beating him badly might have been a bit much, but its times like that you just lose it and cant stop

as above, really glad your mums recovered too
Old 07-09-2009, 06:59 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by rsturbo27
8 in morning had phone call saying my mum had major stroke so get to her house quick as i could any way ambulance are trying to get her into ambulance while trying to work on her she,s haveing a fit by now lights are going off siren and all... she, did,ent look good... i was shiting my pants anyway i heard beep beep beeeeeeeeeepppp i ignor it i,m still a mess in my head next thing i hear beep beep beeppppppp move it still ignor it next thing i hear is move that fuking ambulance it,s blokeing the road .......... MY head goes now i run over to the car try riping the door off trying to drag the cu@t out of the car while i,m raining blows down on him my head is totaly fuked up by now cas all i can see is the back doors of the ambulance closeing thinking this guy is dead i need to finish him quick gotta follow that ambulance i batter him i was in full rage mode anyway do u think this was a bad reaction or did he deseave it i,m not normally a aggresive guy at all.... also my old dear made a full recovery now she up ours staying for a while why she gets back on her feet
to be honest, i woul dhave let the guy stew a bit and then called plod to get him to reverse his car away because he was blockin gth eambulance

but that's with a clear head and no stress

glad to hear your mum's better
Old 08-09-2009, 04:37 PM
rsturbo27

had no come backs so i think he,s held his hands up.. bet he thinks twice befor useing that horn again hope so lol
Old 08-09-2009, 04:46 PM
RUPERT THE BIG HAIRY BEAR

id have absolutly battered him like u did well done fella glad to hear ur mums ok to
Old 08-09-2009, 04:50 PM
Elwood

I'm sure that your mother is real proud of you.

Irrelevant of what the guy was up to in the car, ignoring him wouldn't have been so hard would it? You lack self control, self discipline and are nothing more than a thug.
Old 08-09-2009, 04:51 PM
Alan_D
PassionFord Post Troll

What a cock. Why would anyone complain about an ambulance being somewhere when it was clearly needed!
Old 08-09-2009, 04:53 PM
kosman
sideways all the way!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Elwood

Irrelevant of what the guy was up to in the car, ignoring him wouldn't have been so hard would it? You lack self control, self discipline and are nothing more than a thug.
another one of the self righteous passionford crew,holier than thou are we
Old 08-09-2009, 04:55 PM
Elwood

Originally Posted by kosman
another one of the self righteous passionford crew,holier than thou are we
Yes thank you. No criminal record in sight. Not saying that I've never been angry, but I don't go around assaulting people who offered no threat whatsoever.
Old 08-09-2009, 04:57 PM
bristol_fez

I would have given him a good slap as well if that was my mum.

Glad she is ok though.
Old 08-09-2009, 09:19 PM
rsturbo27

thing is u call me a thug i have a good job 5 houses 3 nice cars hoiladay twice a year not being boastful just wont u to get the picture 2 beautifull kids and a dog yer if he was a fuking criple in a wheel chair i would of agree,d with u but i,d say he was well capable of looking after himself but remember i was in full rage mode pal and he was being kocked the fuk out and u know wot i,m am proud i did it problem with this world twats walking over people the old the weak the vunrable u wont to get ur self a pair of ball,s pal i feel insulted u calling saying i have no self control i,ll tell u wot self control is when ur kid smash,s the screen on ur new 00000ins telly by accident and u make sure he,s o,k first fuk the telly that dont mean shit shove ur comment u should get sum pride
Old 08-09-2009, 09:55 PM
Elwood

Thing is you call me a thug, I have a good job, 5 houses, 3 nice cars, holiday twice a year not being boastful, just want you to get the picture, 2 beautiful kids and a dog.

Yeah if he was a fucking cripple in a wheelchair I would have agreed with you, but i'd say he was well capable of looking after himself. Remember I was in full rage mode pal and he was being knocked the fuck out and you know what? I'm proud i did it.

Problem with this world, twats walking over people, the old, the weak, the vunrable, you want to get your self a pair of balls pal, I feel insulted you saying I have no self control.

I'll tell you what self control is, when your kid smashes the screen on your new telly by accident and you make sure he's ok first, fuck the telly that dont mean shit. Shove your comment you should get some pride.
First off, I'm not your "pal".

You seem to have let yourself go again judging by the tone of your post. You said "I was in full rage mode" , i.e you've lost self control and instead of focussing on your mother being loaded into the ambulance, you're too busy hitting some guy who you could have easily ignored?

It's irrelevant if the guy appeared to be able to look after himself. Does that mean I can walk up to someone in the street and smash them in the face if they look fit and well? You've done nothing different in this situation.

So you've got loads of material possesions. What does that have to do with anything? If it's not boasting listing it out, what was it?

The way I see it, you're not able to question my pride or if I have a pair of balls - you assaulted someone who you could have ignored after losing control. So I rightfully called you a thug. What else are you?
Old 08-09-2009, 10:16 PM
Minirotty
Lucifer II - 666

Received 303 Likes on 197 Posts

On the fence comment - don't know yet haven't typed it out lol

I wouldn't have posted it on a forum if I had lost control and attacked some one.

Would I consider you a thug? no, as I don't know you enough to judge but from what you have writen I would say you need your Thinking Skills worked on as your decision making ability in stressfull situations doesn't seem to be fantastic.

You could just of easily intimidated the chap in the car with the horn with a look, glance... body language speaks volumes in my experiance.

Not insulting you here just giving some constructive feedback in a thread I can see turning into an argument.

Any way, hope you don't make it a habbit hitting people.
Old 08-09-2009, 10:19 PM
matts1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

I can appreciate your situation mate but, Not being there I couldn't comment if what you did went beyond, ie there is a difference to giving someone a smack throught the window to dragging them from a car reapeating to hit them - was he fighting back at this point or trying to get away?

I would have been more concerned with my mother, and maybe at the worst if the guy persisted given him a crack in the jaw in temper to allow the crew to concerntrate on the job in hand and remind the guy that he is being a tool.

I hope you don't have any come back on it as it sounds like you reacted to a pressured situation to the actions of a pr*ck with no respect for others having a worse time than him being held up for a little while.

I do think that you may need to looks out how quickly you went off and with the results. A close friend lost a lot when he got locked up for similar and on a first time offence.

Hope your mums recovers fully, scary stuff.

Matt
Old 09-09-2009, 01:01 AM
STAFFY OWNER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 48 Likes on 37 Posts

thing is u call me a thug i have a good job 5 houses 3 nice cars hoiladay twice a year not being boastful just wont u to get the picture 2 beautifull kids and a dog yer if he was a fuking criple in a wheel chair i would of agree,d with u but i,d say he was well capable of looking after himself but remember i was in full rage mode pal and he was being kocked the fuk out and u know wot i,m am proud i did it problem with this world twats walking over people the old the weak the vunrable u wont to get ur self a pair of ball,s pal i feel insulted u calling saying i have no self control i,ll tell u wot self control is when ur kid smash,s the screen on ur new 00000ins telly by accident and u make sure he,s o,k first fuk the telly that dont mean shit shove ur comment u should get sum pride
You have just listed all the things that are important to you which is fair enough but if i were you i would be hoping that the guy you battered doesn't decide to take it further as you could end up swapping one of your 5 houses for another one with very high walls and big heavy doors.
I've been in your position mate - i have 2 houses, 1 kid and a dog and i was worrying my nuts off that i was going to loose the lot. If i was put in the same situation again my actions would be more thought through i.e. would use my brain first not my fists. I'm not saying that there aren't occasions when you need to physically stand up for yourself (when i picked up a GBH charge i was defending myself against 4 others), IMO your situation didn't merit the reaction that you dished out.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:45 PM
rsturbo27

yes thats right i,m not ur PAL and i bet money u have,ent got any i,ll let u have the last word pal cas i can see u thrive on it pal such a childish thing to say that pal i was asking if i done the right thing under a stressful situation pal not a attack on my personality pal... NO i never fight normally a happy guy with respect for people who ever they are think i would of heard sumthing by now cas it happened over 4 weeks ago and i did try to igore him told him 2 p@ss of first he started swearing like a lunatic thats when i lost the plot and yer he was fighting back cause he was
Old 09-09-2009, 04:49 PM
Rs Cosworth 1
RS for life

Atleast ya mam is ok mate is all you can ask for.

As for beating him lol
Old 09-09-2009, 04:49 PM
Rs Cosworth 1
RS for life

Saying that i don't know possibly i would have done depend's TBH
Old 09-09-2009, 05:08 PM
rsturbo27

yer sorry guys i got a bit sidetracked there just wonted to say thanks 4 all the good wish,sent our way
Old 09-09-2009, 05:18 PM
Diamonds.
BANNED
BANNED

i dont think anyone can answer this until there in the situation of there loved one getting worked on with some cunt shouting move the ambulance. it would of got my back up for sure. weather i called him a fucking cunt to slapping him is another thing. personally no i wouldnt of just ignored it. but i hope not to have that kind of situation
Old 09-09-2009, 08:45 PM
gazz king
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Smile

Well 'good on ya, i would of done the same thing my self,
i can't stand people who haven't got time for people who need help in this way[ie ambulance ]
for gods sake its only a few minutes of your time,but it may be a life time to the person in the back of the amberlance.
Nice to here your mom is ok,
Old 09-09-2009, 08:50 PM
gazz king
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Originally Posted by Elwood

mate got two words to that and one is, off

fkn twatttttt
Old 09-09-2009, 08:54 PM
orionmojo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My dad did similar at My Grandads funeral.

we were behind the procession, and he had a great turnout which was nice. anyway. so the hearse is unloading the coffin and theres people crossing over to get to church and everything, basically the road is not moving for a few minutes.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP. a f***ing taxi wanting to get through. my dad walked over, tried the door. it was locked. so in a weird, scarily calm sort of way held his finger to the window and said "stop bibbing your horn. theres a funeral going on are you fucking blind or what"

the taxi answered back....

He ended up bleeding i'll say that
Old 09-09-2009, 09:14 PM
TurboShed
Cossiemodo

RSTurbo27, IMO you went too far.

Edit: but I'm sure I would have done so too.

Last edited by TurboShed; 09-09-2009 at 09:16 PM.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:15 PM
cheeky dog
BANNED
BANNED

hate when people use a comma where they should have used an apostrophe.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:23 PM
rsturbo27

orianmojo thats unreal man beeping at a funeral thats just sick man lol