General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

FAO Swedish/Finnish/Norwegian members !

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 03:14 PM
Mad Matt
Rally nut

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool FAO Swedish/Finnish/Norwegian members !

I am gonna start a high-school in 1 week in mechanic engineering, and my aim is to work in a rally or rallycross team either in Sweden (my pref.), Finland or Norway. I should be available in 3 years when the school finishes (if everything goes well).

Is there some working places available in this sector ? I am not speaking any of these 3 languages yet, but very motivated. As soon as I'll know where I am going, I will learn the required language (english will help me at first, eventho my english isn't that great).

Any inputs/advices welcome guys !
Old 04-09-2009, 03:24 PM
olek
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

hi matt!

have a look at this website http://www.soloer.vgs.no/ it's a norwegian school that has a special study-program thats called Motorsport Mechanics.

it's in norwegian but you should get some email-adresses there and ask them if they know anything.

my best guess at the moment...
Old 04-09-2009, 03:28 PM
Mad Matt
Rally nut

Well, that could be useful after the high-school as a sort of stage, but I hope to work directly after the school ! I am 24 at the moment, and will be 27 at the end of the high-school, so getting old lol. I'm gonna contact this school anyway, thank you