General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Anyone watch benefit busters????

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 09:04 PM
rabmc
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation Anyone watch benefit busters????

On ch4 ?

That young boy kieron or something! what a lazy tosser he is! he`s playing the system i say and theres millions like him! gets oooooon my tits this does!! theres people who neeed it and dont get a look in because they are to honest!

P.s> are all the birds in oldham ruff ?

Last edited by rabmc; 03-09-2009 at 09:05 PM.
Old 03-09-2009, 09:06 PM
carlo
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 27 Likes on 11 Posts

I did mate what a lazy little fucker he was at it
Old 03-09-2009, 09:12 PM
rabmc
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I couldnt look man see when he was bending over in that office and crying for his mum to help him, i think am a good judge when people are talking shit and the alarm bells were ringing in my head! i couldhardly look
Old 03-09-2009, 09:32 PM
rs tingle
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

it gets to me too i have a disablity and i cant get the benefits they get i work hard iv never been on the dole and i cant even get disability benifit i lose so much money from work from time i have off too .its hard for me getting a job out there but i got one cant see why they cant rant over
Old 03-09-2009, 09:50 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

i watched it last week

but here's what anyone with balls should do in governemt:

stop ALL benifits to people if they don't come to the job centre 3 times a week to sign on, and none of this "signing" crap, proper boimetric scanning to say it's the person who's actually getting the benifits
can't get there? then that's tough shit
and to stop your local docrot giving you an extended sickie, you get random doc's inspecting you every week to see if the lies you've been telling the last docrot who inspected you are the same as the lies you told the one before, etc
once you've got the cheating fuckers out of the system then just stop all benifits to them cold

i'm sure that there would be some fine tuning of the system required at some stages, but if you include the ammount of money we pay out to the eu, immigration scammers, illegal immigrants who don't fuck off etc you'd soon get the country back on it's feet, and you'd not be paying out for 10 million dodgy fuckers who think that they aren't going to get out of bed for less than Ł10 an hour

harsh? so what? somethings got to be done and if you are getting job offers that pay you minimum wage to do a shitty job and say "not for me", then why the fuck should me taxes pay for your fags and booze and dog food?

i could have got myself signed off as disabled 20 odd years ago and i'd be within my rights to carry on claiming for ever and get all the benifits that go with it and live the easy life an easy street with a house and car and everything paid for me, but i'd rather work for my money than be a cunt
Old 03-09-2009, 09:53 PM
rs tingle

i agree with dojj id rather work hard for my money than jus not work, it gives a sence of well being
Old 03-09-2009, 10:07 PM
Saaamon

Watching it on 4od now, what a penis!