General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.
View Poll Results: walk or fight?
walk
65.45%
fight
34.55%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

walk away or fight???

Search this Thread

Old 14-12-2004, 03:33 PM
Alps Pacino
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

depends how big they were, 1 licking in jis drunken state would have put the arsehole out the fight for starters,so that leaves 3 of them 2 of us. His mates would have probably been tanked up also so 3 on 2 sober sounds good odds to me. PEOPLE LIKE THAT NEED KNOCKING INTO NEXT WEEK OTHERWISE THEY WILL KEEP DOING IT.
Old 14-12-2004, 03:39 PM
Chick
Regular Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd walk away every time, it just isn't worth it you don't know what could happen. I have been in situations like this before and have walked away asking the same questions as you, call me a wimp if you like but you just don't know what people are carrying with them, bottle, knife etc. I can't be bothered with the macho crap and seriously wonder about the mentality of the people that do just walk past someone and start a fight for no apparent reason.
You did the right thing walking away as far as I see it anyway.
Old 14-12-2004, 03:41 PM
rs-nut-john
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Again a familier sight in todays soceity...i would ov wanted to clip him but being a prison officer i know what happens to people who r just defending others, they get caught and spend 6 months in costa del prison with me, as bad as it sounds u must always walk away unless fight is the only way out...be careful over xmas fellas its never worth it......
Old 14-12-2004, 03:57 PM
bigal1978
PassionFord Post Troll

from wot u said u did the right thing

if it were me then i would of hit him hard then gonr right for his m8s before they new wot was goin in on

but u did the right thing u say u dont do fightin then y start 1
Old 14-12-2004, 04:11 PM
Rhys
15K+ Super Poster!!

Originally Posted by Fastmaul
He must of thought, fuck me this guy must be the midget wretling champ or somthing!!
FPMSL!!!!!!! Nutta!

Gotta be so careful nowadays though that they are not carrying knifes etc. Though u do feel fooked of thinking what gives them the right to do that and then walk away
Old 14-12-2004, 04:14 PM
hexxon
Regular Contributor

I would have kicked his arse badly being in your situation... But hey, thats me
Old 14-12-2004, 04:17 PM
K3V HA
PassionFord Post Troll

Id have turned round and told him that i know of a bloke called bbigmann2002, he'd have run a fookin mile!!
Old 14-12-2004, 04:32 PM
Cam
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Its always best to try and diffuse the situation and walk away but personally if some panty hamster set about one of my mates I would wade in.

Cam
Old 14-12-2004, 04:44 PM
Alps Pacino
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

The problem with this world is that to many people a prepared to get smacked in the face and even worse things done to then, and then just walk off as though nothing has happened. If every person they hit turned round and gave them it big time, they would soon get sick of getting kicked the fook out off. The other problem is that to many people vare prepared to turn a blind eye , me personally would be reaching for me bat if i saw the neighbours garage getting knocked off.
Old 14-12-2004, 06:57 PM
GTechR
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Well my opinion is if you have time to think about it, you have already lost...

If he hits me I hit him and keep hitting the fooker till he aint got any chance of hitting me back... If I have time to think about it, then it means I've lost the initative, so I walk away... Quickly!!!
Old 15-12-2004, 11:50 AM
Matt
PassionFord Post Whore!!

very amusing all this "i would have done this, then this, then that" bollox!! course you would, theres no way anyone would have retaliated back at you at all, you would of course have landed every punch on the chin and kick in the bollox perfect and hed be 100% out for the count dont forget you are also an expert sprinter so his mates arent a problem neither...that is if you havent systematically knocked them all out one by one too

for fucks sake get a grip people you aint chuck norris and this aint the movies

take heed of richpon's reply as thats the reality
Old 15-12-2004, 12:04 PM
ADUSR33
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by Matt

very amusing all this "i would have done this, then this, then that" bollox!! course you would, theres no way anyone would have retaliated back at you at all, you would of course have landed every punch on the chin and kick in the bollox perfect and hed be 100% out for the count dont forget you are also an expert sprinter so his mates arent a problem neither...that is if you havent systematically knocked them all out one by one too

..sense at last

Shit like that aint worth it...getting involved in anything dodgy aint worth it as i found out when i thought i was all gangsta when i was younger

The next words i heard was "take him down"
Old 15-12-2004, 12:52 PM
Gee
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

outnumberd dya know the best thing to do when that happens? curl into a ball it protects the vitals

tis true

And i deffo would of had the geezer some peeps made like that and some arn't depends who you really are my house got robbed bout 3 weeks ago and i saw the coonts who did it. was unable to catch em at the time but was with rudey bout two weeks later and saw them both first thing i did was go over and 'ave it with em two of them one of me not sayin im hard just the way im made.

Even i think its a bit mental to be like that
Old 15-12-2004, 01:21 PM
MADMATT
Part of the Furniture

the way the world is i think its best to just leave it till another day. walk away as you dont know what the retard is thinking or has. but when your next pissed up with a few mates that will back you up, find him and show him that how he behaved was not proper put him in hospital and any of his mates that think thay wana support his behaviour.

you defo did the right thing

matt
Old 15-12-2004, 01:43 PM
Chick
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by Matt

True
Loads of tough typing going on on this thread LOL No disrespect as I have never met any of u but I'm sure a fair chunk of what was typed above is Mcaho crap.

M Brian you know you did the sensible thing, frustrating though it may seem that someone felt that they had got the better of u, they didn't really as they were looking for a reaction that u didn't give. Well done
Old 15-12-2004, 02:23 PM
BlueSmoke
PassionFord's crazy fool!

Haha this one time, me and my best mate had been out on a Sat night and afterwards we went to a takeaway near the club. Can't remember if we'd seen this guy in the club or not now, but he came in the takeaway and was looking at us funny and saying shit.

We left it alone and ate our food then came outside and he was out there with his mate. Decided he was proper hammered and if they did kick off we could take them, but no point to start something if it can be avoided. Anyway we walked past him while he was giving us the proper evil eye and stuffing chips in his mouth like a coont

We carried on down the road and this guy and his mate were following us a little way behind. After a few minutes he stopped and shouted "F*CKING H*LL!!!" and slammed his chips down into the pavement so we thought fook this, there's something wrong with this guy so we just stopped walking and both stood looking at each other then at him. His mate was telling him something like don't start nothing, you ain't gonna win and then he started marching towards us, and just walked right past us! As he passed I said to him "want a chip, mate?" lol
Old 15-12-2004, 02:32 PM
MADMATT
Part of the Furniture

omg im fooking crying my eyes out, that is the funniest thing i've read all day.
Old 15-12-2004, 03:09 PM
Steven_RW
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

bluesmoke

hahah

RW