General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

new police arrest technique

Search this Thread

Old 16-06-2009, 12:16 PM
It's Czech Mate

Received 102 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by Benni
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXFMIbkKMMc

Can you explain this one, can you? I think not.

Without even watching it it's one of two things

1) A group of lawless vigilante policemen randomly beating an innocent black man to death on the streets of Bournemouth

2) A misrepresentation of the police dealing with someone who is plainly a cunt
Old 16-06-2009, 12:19 PM
burnzy
burnzy

Received 56 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by stunning_fsi
i admit there are pricks in the job but as said, there are pricks in every job
but this is a job where there shouldn't be any pricks, you should have a better screening system if you for well know there is pricks in the job they have too much power, but then again what chance have we got, alot of people above the law are more bent than you think just look at our government it's a shambles, there is so many bad stories about coppers out there and i'm sure it's not because we just focus on the bad, i seen some of it for myself.

like getting put in a cell for 20hr's for walking out my house after just having a shower and jelling my hair and getting accused for robbing some old woman for her handbag, then getting identified at night in the rain by the victim it could of been anyone in them circumstances but they couldn't even use their head i no the shift changes where soon so i put money they just picked up anybody so they didn't end up working late in return i spent my fri night in a cell, and it's on my record for life even though i did absolutely nothing wrong
Old 16-06-2009, 12:19 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wrong, and wrong.

Benni.
Old 16-06-2009, 12:22 PM
It's Czech Mate

Wrong, and wrong.

Benni.

nope

number 2 is correct....they are restraining him and he's struggling..without having searched him for weapons they HAVE to calm him totally..if he struggles, punch the cunt, 100% his own fault
Old 16-06-2009, 12:23 PM
Twellsie
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by warrenpenalver
A much more decent and well behaved country for a start!!

20 years ago youd get a whack from a copper for giving lip and rightly so. and if you were dumb enough to whinge to dad when you got home, youd get another whack for being lippy in the first place!! and funnily enough such young age associations of bad behaviour with pain/negative things meant you learnt boundrys and appropriate behaviour rather than acting like a cunt with no respect for anything like most kids today act!!!
i'm with you on this one Warren
Old 16-06-2009, 12:25 PM
TANGO_FSI
fiesta whore

Originally Posted by Burnzybubbles
they just picked up anybody so they didn't end up working late
haha, and how does that work out, its exactly the opposite mate, if your about to knock off for the night the last thing you wanna do is lock up some random who "just might" be the suspect, lol, well done einstein
some people obviously have no idea on how the system works, lol

Last edited by TANGO_FSI; 16-06-2009 at 12:27 PM.
Old 16-06-2009, 12:26 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

20 years ago youd get a whack from a copper for giving lip and rightly so. and if you were dumb enough to whinge to dad when you got home, youd get another whack for being lippy in the first place!! and funnily enough such young age associations of bad behaviour with pain/negative things meant you learnt boundrys and appropriate behaviour rather than acting like a cunt with no respect for anything like most kids today act!!!

What has kids behaviour of today got to do with a few guys being arrested in those videos? One video we don't see what he's done yet people are judging saying he must of done this or that and the other someone walks up to them and stops at distance, both cases are excessive force IMO.

You can't got smashing someone's head into tarmac because they need to be arrested. 2 shocks also is too much. I think they should be trained better if 4 of them seriously can't cuff one bloke, especially when one of the officers has his knee in his back. 2 people and a knee in the back/control should be enough.

Love your thoughts though warren, why not give them real guns then they can just go around shooting someone in the leg if they can't get the cuffs on. A few steel toe caps in the head perhaps.

Last edited by skeg; 16-06-2009 at 12:29 PM.
Old 16-06-2009, 12:26 PM
89xr2
Brap!

Totally agree, to many little fuckers around that need a good slap.
Old 16-06-2009, 12:28 PM
89xr2
Brap!

Originally Posted by skeg
What has kids behaviour of today got to do with a few guys being arrested in those videos? One video we don't see what he's done yet people are judging saying he must of done this or that and the other someone walks up to them and stops at distance, both cases are excessive force IMO.

You can't got smashing someone's head into tarmac because they need to be arrested. 2 shocks also is too much. I think they should be trained better if 4 of them seriously can't cuff one bloke, especially when one of the officers has his knee in his back. 2 people and a knee in the back/control should be enough.

Love your thoughts though warren, why not give them real guns then they can just go around shooting someone in the leg if they can't get the cuffs on.
You'd be amazed how hard it is to actually restrain someone when theyre pissed or off their face.
Old 16-06-2009, 12:28 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Originally Posted by Mondeo Man
nope

number 2 is correct....they are restraining him and he's struggling..without having searched him for weapons they HAVE to calm him totally..if he struggles, punch the cunt, 100% his own fault
Wrong! Why was he damage his face pushing into the ground, after he was hanfcuffed and restrained? And I quote:

If the Police had warned him and then decided to arrest him for public disorder etc etc, fine. However at no point in their training does it suggest punching in the face whilst restrained on the floor, or to rub a persons face against the tarmac. The Police Officers involved have broken regulations and in my oppinion assaulted that male, they should be punished and i hope they were. signed (a serving Policeman)
Benni.
Old 16-06-2009, 12:29 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

and it's on my record for life even though i did absolutely nothing wrong
were you charged?? merely having been arrested does not mean you have a criminal record and means shit all.
Old 16-06-2009, 12:32 PM
It's Czech Mate

Wrong! Why was he damage his face pushing into the ground, after he was hanfcuffed and restrained? And I quote:

Benni.
Benni, if you cant see that abusing the Police then resisting arrest and continually struggling once cuffed, in the middle of a busy road I add, risking officers safety untill the guy is moved will get him a fucking punch in the face till he calms down, you're as much of a cunt as he is.

He got no less than he deserved.
Old 16-06-2009, 12:32 PM
89xr2
Brap!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXFMIbkKMMc

Can you explain this one, can you? I think not.
As a general rule pissed up squaddies are cunts?
Old 16-06-2009, 12:35 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Benni, if you cant see that abusing the Police then resisting arrest and continually struggling once cuffed, in the middle of a busy road I add, risking officers safety untill the guy is moved will get him a fucking punch in the face till he calms down, you're as much of a cunt as he is.

He got no less than he deserved.
Why was his face scraped against the floor? Can you tell me what that would achieve? It would sure make him worse? You're the cunt if you can't see the wrong in that video.

Benni.
burnzy
burnzy

haha, and how does that work out, its exactly the opposite mate, if your about to knock off for the night the last thing you wanna do is lock up some random who "just might" be the suspect, lol, well done einstein
some people obviously have no idea on how the system works, lol
well i must have some brains about me cos thats exactly what they did it was pissing down with rain and i wasn't even soaked through yet , i had supposedly sprinted from the scene and wasn't even out of breath.

and surely they would be out there till someone had been found, wouldn't passing the case on half way through be bad practice.
It's Czech Mate

Originally Posted by 89xr2
As a general rule pissed up squaddies are cunts?

No mate, according to people on here that bloke was totally innocent and the victim of vigilante police who's lifes he was risking by having a little lie down in the middle of the road then being annoyed when they woke him up
Old 16-06-2009, 12:36 PM
TANGO_FSI
fiesta whore

i really cant believe some of you are defending them, not doubt your the exact same type who do goad the police and then whinge when your arrested and bitch about how how unfairly you have been treated,
Old 16-06-2009, 12:36 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

One video we don't see what he's done yet
Deliberately i suspect, so that we dont see the guy was acting a cunt. Such videos are deliberately edited to show one side of the story to breed sensationalism.

Love your thoughts though warren, why not give them real guns then they can just go around shooting someone in the leg if they can't get the cuffs on. A few steel toe caps in the head perhaps.
nah cos a boozed/smacked up prick fighting the police will be fighting on adrenaline so wont feel the wound so much!! A taser causes nice muscle spasms meaning they cant fight back so much, so is actually more effective!!!

Sorry but if you choose to fight a copper trying to arrest you then you deserve everything you get!!! You have a choice, fight or come quietly! if you come queitly and get beaten up still then fair dos the coppers are using excessive force.

Originally Posted by 89xr2
You'd be amazed how hard it is to actually restrain someone when theyre pissed or off their face.
Exactly!! we had a somalian handbag thief who kicked off when we caught him and when they fight they are like caged animals and the red mist decends. Im no lightwieght and even me with one of my knees and all my wieght in middle of his back, he could still fight back!!!
Old 16-06-2009, 12:38 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Who said he was innocent? No-one did! Waht I am saying is, they went too far and in doing so they broke there own regulations.

Benni.
Old 16-06-2009, 12:39 PM
It's Czech Mate

Why was his face scraped against the floor? Can you tell me what that would achieve? It would sure make him worse? You're the cunt if you can't see the wrong in that video.

Benni.

They did it to show him there's no point in struggling because he'll come of worse

It wouldnt have happend if he hadnt followed the course of action he chose........

He behaved like total scum.......doesnt surprise me you're defending him
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

i really cant believe some of you are defending them, not doubt your the exact same type who do goad the police and then whinge when your arrested and bitch about how how unfairly you have been treated,
I've never been arrested in such a manner, actually. I've had them knock at my door and taken me the station, but that's about it.

Benni.
burnzy
burnzy

were you charged?? merely having been arrested does not mean you have a criminal record and means shit all.
no i wasn't charged but it does show on my record since some new law came out and did so when they called my details out over the radio when i last got stopped.

my mate who was with me at the time of the arrest, had a background check for his new job and it was also on there too it doesn't look good does it, and also was probably the main factor for him not getting the job.
Old 16-06-2009, 12:40 PM
TANGO_FSI
fiesta whore

they couldn't even use their head i no the shift changes where soon so i put money they just picked up anybody so they didn't end up working late
tell you what, have a re read of what you put then come back to me
Old 16-06-2009, 12:41 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

They did it to show him there's no point in struggling because he'll come of worse

It wouldnt have happend if he hadnt followed the course of action he chose........

He behaved like total scum.......doesnt surprise me you're defending him
He behaved like scum? I believe we must have our wires crossed, and we are watching a completely different video. What do you mean it wouldn't have happened. It shouldn't have happened regardless as it broke there regulations. End of.

Benni.
Old 16-06-2009, 12:44 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Warren, Oh so now they were trying to "fight" the police now. ROFL it just gets better and better. I can almost buy an officer punching out once or so with reaction or instinct but to grab a guys hair and smash his head into the floor a few times then actually RUB his face against the road is pure evil. A person with those kind of ideas inside them should not be in uniform. As said if he's in cuffs there is no need to hit let alone rub his face in the road, job is already done, load him in the car.

I'd find it very hard to believe they teach you to scrape heads against the tarmac at any point in police training to be honest.

Last edited by skeg; 16-06-2009 at 12:47 PM.
Old 16-06-2009, 12:45 PM
TANGO_FSI
fiesta whore

benni you need to wise up mate and come live in the real world, so what do you suppose they did then, just stand there and ask him to cuff himself, ask him politly to get into the van,

get a grip
Old 16-06-2009, 12:46 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

no i wasn't charged but it does show on my record since some new law came out and did so when they called my details out over the radio when i last got stopped.
Theres technically nothing to stop you joining the police then for example as having being arrested means nothing.

my mate who was with me at the time of the arrest, had a background check for his new job and it was also on there too it doesn't look good does it, and also was probably the main factor for him not getting the job.
Then thats misuse of the CRB system as the person getting the results of the CRB check is not allowed to use the CRB results in the selection process unless its a "relevant" offence which has been committed. The people deciding who gets the job shouldnt even know the results of the CRB unless its relevant. Obviously unspent convictions are different....
Old 16-06-2009, 12:48 PM
Twellsie
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Benni.

what ever the fella did to get arrested, he obviously shouldnt have done it, If the consequences where higher for commiting crime, I think alot more people would think twice.

I am no angel myself and have been arrested twice, both of which were purely my own fault, so i got what i deserved, imo
Old 16-06-2009, 12:48 PM
Dub604
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Holy shit!! what the fuck is wrong with some of you?? fucking police are cunts, wankers, abusive power tripping stormtroopers......
GET A FUCKING GRIP!!

Im sure most of you go out on the weekend, you see what the police have to put up with, the guy was obviously being a cunt, so he got tasered (the new tasers are perfectly safe) but he still resisted arrest, you can plainly see him trying to kick the cop. When the other officer hit him a couple times, he was striking him in his sholder/arm to give him a dead ar, so he could control it and cuff him.

If the police do such a shit job why dont you all put up or shut up?? you all think they are shit.... sure there are a few cunts who are coppers, as im sure there are a few at my and your jobs, even on here. but the majority are good police who are just tired of the bullshit, that is why policing isnt all that it could be, but you can blame good old labour for that.

in summary.... they have a shitty job to do that they choose to do to help out people like us, they deal with cunts most of the time who think the police are cunts because they are simple twats who cannot think for them selves and form their own opinions!!! so they have to enforce by way they deem necessary if they are taking scum off the streets fair play to them. .END OF!!!!!
Old 16-06-2009, 12:50 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

benni you need to wise up mate and come live in the real world, so what do you suppose they did then, just stand there and ask him to cuff himself, ask him politly to get into the van,
So punching him 9 times was neccessary, was it? Why did they stop when cars went past if it was perfectly ok? Why did he look around to see who was watching? It's not me who needs to wise up. You need to remove your blinkers. The Police could stab a Child and you're kind would work out an excuse, it's pathetic.

Benni.
Old 16-06-2009, 12:51 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Warren, Oh so now they were trying to "fight" the police now. ROFL it just gets better and better. I can almost buy an officer punching out once or so with reaction or instinct but to grab a guys hair and smash his head into the floor a few times then actually RUB his face against the road is pure evil. A person with those kind of ideas inside them should not be in uniform. As said if he's in cuffs there is no need to hit let alone rub his face in the road, job is already done, load him in the car.
he was still resisting and therefore by definition is fighting the police.

had he laid there submissively while cuffed then none of it would have happened. so its his own fucking fault for kicking off!!

Smashing someones head in the ground is hardly evil!! Slightly excessive maybe but certainly not evil!! had he been submissively on the ground then i would say that copper had a nasty streak in him.

Hell ive done worse than smashing someones head on the ground and im sure many people here have done in the past. does that make us evil? dont think so!!!
Old 16-06-2009, 12:55 PM
It's Czech Mate

The Police could stab a Child and you're kind would work out an excuse, it's pathetic.

Benni.
Ropey Misrepresennted Video Evidence or STFU
Old 16-06-2009, 12:57 PM
It's Czech Mate

So punching him 9 times was neccessary, was it? Why did they stop when cars went past if it was perfectly ok? Why did he look around to see who was watching? It's not me who needs to wise up. You need to remove your blinkers. The Police could stab a Child and you're kind would work out an excuse, it's pathetic.

Benni.
I imagine they stopped to make sure they or their criminal friend wasnt going to run over

He chose to carry on fighting so he deserved what he got.

It's pathetic that you cant see it.

If you can find video evidence of genuine brutality then you may have some supporters but that example has backfired massively because the bloke is clearly an agressive cunt who is resisting arrest
Old 16-06-2009, 12:59 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Oh and to put it back into a sensible perspective...

You are required by LAW to comply with a police officer performing his/her dutys and a police officer arresting you is ENTITLED to use force to do so. Also you are required by LAW to comply with the police arresting you.

not fucking rocket science is it???

if the people in these videos etc had complied with the police then none of it would have happened.

I maintain that if you resist arrest then you get what you deserve - simplez

If your so drunk that you are incapable of comphrehending being arrested then quite frankly again you deserve it and deserve to be arrested anyway just for being drunk and disorderly let alone any other reasons they want to arrest you for!!

The bigger problem here is that people cant handle thier drink and despite this drink excessively and wonder why they get shit kicked out of them for resisting arrest!!!???
Old 16-06-2009, 12:59 PM
sambo170588
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

bulls*hit u not that bald copper arrested my brother about 2 motnhs earlier they tasered him twice and punched him... we got told that he was resisting arrest the lad was on the floor spannered lol
Old 16-06-2009, 01:02 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

had he laid there submissively while cuffed then none of it would have happened. so its his own fucking fault for kicking off!!
Totally agree but that's not the point is it.

Smashing someones head in the ground is hardly evil!! Slightly excessive maybe but certainly not evil!! had he been submissively on the ground then i would say that copper had a nasty streak in him.

Hell ive done worse than smashing someones head on the ground and im sure many people here have done in the past. does that make us evil? dont think so!!!
Yes it is evil, not sure about you but I've never been in the police let alone scrape someone's head along the road who is already cuffed up, neither have I done it to someone whilst my mates hold them down. Kicking and punching in a fight with an "equal" in town is something totally different IMO. Its the idea that's evil, plenty of other options.

I say again, where do they teach you this in police training?
Old 16-06-2009, 01:05 PM
TANGO_FSI
fiesta whore

Benni.

mate i see them kind of pricks every day in the custody block, they come in pissed up complaining of this and that, another of lifes consummate victims, fast forward to the next morning when there sober, 9 times out of 10 they cant appologise enough, trying to shake my hand and telling me they were a prick and shouldnt behave like that, no shit sherlock....

trust me i have first hand experiance of trying to restrain these drunken louts when they realise there spending the night in the cell and kick off.. its not as easy as you may think!!
Old 16-06-2009, 01:13 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

mate i see them kind of pricks every day in the custody block,
"Them kind of pricks" or those ACTUAL people? You can't tar everyone with the same brush, we've not met them and wasn't there so don't know exactly what was said. One thing that is clear is that police do behave differently when they don't realise they are being filmed compared to when on Traffic cops/Roadwards and the like.

Last edited by skeg; 16-06-2009 at 01:15 PM.
Old 16-06-2009, 01:14 PM
saph4be
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

think the first video was fair to be honest but the second one was a bit over the top
Old 16-06-2009, 01:14 PM
TANGO_FSI
fiesta whore

exactly what i said mate, the type of people who are pissed up and resist arrest, just like in the videos

Quick Reply: new police arrest technique