General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

this is a rant

Search this Thread

Old 16-05-2009 | 11:16 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Default this is a rant

how would you feel?
your wife goes to take a picture of your illegally parked neighbours car
neighbour comes out
assaults your wife
grabs the camera
gets into the car
drives off almost knocking your wife to the floor
the police arrive
neighbour then throws the camera out the window breaking it
then, while this is all kicking off, you are in the doorway of your house talking to the witness
and the police have said that they are not going to do anything to the neighbour but are considering doing me for threatening behaviour

: angry:

i've just about had it with this fucking cuntry where the fuck wits get away with everything and the decent honest working sort get fucked

and, to cap it off, the cheeky copper bint said the camera wasn't damaged and she wasn't going to do anything as she witnessed nothing :w all::wal l:
Old 16-05-2009 | 11:18 AM
Billy_RS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Bad times
Old 16-05-2009 | 11:18 AM
POPEYE
FAIRY CAKE

Pmsl
Old 16-05-2009 | 11:23 AM
burnzy
burnzy

sorry to hear that mate it's proper bollocks isn't it i still stand by my hatred for coppers, one rule for us another for them it seems, what makes it worse is the only way you will sort it out means going through loads of crap with police stations and courts and they wonder why so many people choose retaliation first over doing it all properly , then you get it in the neck for it all after, we can never win.
Old 16-05-2009 | 11:30 AM
dojj

it's not even as if i could do anything as i was in my pyjamas (i'm still ill) with my daughter in my arms and junior trying to run out as "the police" were outside
Old 16-05-2009 | 11:33 AM
chameleon
PassionFord Regular

sounds about right mate........your lucky the police even turned up
i agree the country is fooked.........
Old 16-05-2009 | 11:34 AM
PeterRST
Don't mention ze Vor

A rant? By dojj? Now that's something new...

Honestly though... You seem to have quite some bad luck with your neighbours...
Old 16-05-2009 | 11:49 AM
dojj

they've buit a wall to spite us
but if they park one of their cars in there then there isn't enough space for the wheelchair to get past
so now they park it outside
which causes all the problems
and i've just found out that they've bought their house but the council pay the mortgage
Old 16-05-2009 | 11:53 AM
POPEYE
FAIRY CAKE

wheelchair or not, go let his tyres down and don't even get me started on dwarfs,lol
Old 16-05-2009 | 11:57 AM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Don't be a busy body then, I'm sure your not perfect Dojj and have done something wrong once before.

Sorry
Old 16-05-2009 | 12:08 PM
Chris Honeywell
Advanced PassionFord User

m8 you want to tell the cops that YOU want them to press charges on you, plead not guilty inform local papers etc. Make a right meal out of it
Old 16-05-2009 | 12:12 PM
Kevin Sharp
PassionFord Post Whore!!

PMSL@ popeye
Old 16-05-2009 | 12:20 PM
cheeky dog
BANNED

Police = wind up merchants

they're a bunch of absolute fucking clowns.

never really had a real problem with the police but last 5 years of my life i keep having bad encouters with em and now i hate the fucking pigs.

similar thing happened with a us as a guy was hassling my mates sister, filth came said nothing can be done, slammed the door shut on em, found the fecker hassling the girl and kicked the shit outa him in the middle of the night!

denied it from all sides and nothing happened to us.
Old 16-05-2009 | 12:27 PM
POPEYE
FAIRY CAKE

Well there fucking everwhere Kev, i'm sitting here minding my own business ( my place is like a goldfish bowl with windows floor to ceiling ) and a dwarf has the cheek to go walking down the road in a vest top and a pair of short's. The fucking cheek of it, what topped it off was he has ginger hair to boot! Just gets my goat up, being on film's is one thing but walking down the road is another
Old 16-05-2009 | 12:34 PM
RichieST
15K+ Super Poster!!

Just mind your own business dojj. If you/your wife wasnt being such a busy body in the first place then none of this would have happened!
Old 16-05-2009 | 12:53 PM
dojj

the police first said we need to build a case of harrasement
now we are doing that, they say they can't do anything
not too difficult to sort when you think about it, the police just want to do fuck all about it

on the flip side, karma works in strange ways and now they are all standing about in the rain getting wet whlie the car won't open

i'd take a picture but the cameras broken
Old 16-05-2009 | 12:57 PM
cossie604
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Old 16-05-2009 | 01:13 PM
focusv8
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by dojj
i'd take a picture but the cameras broken
Ask your neighbour if you can borrow his

Old 16-05-2009 | 01:34 PM
kosman
sideways all the way!

no two ways about it id be round the neighbours house kicking his teeth down his throat,and copper would get a few swung at them when they rocked up aswell,fucking shithole dump of a fucking country.
Old 16-05-2009 | 02:04 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

stop fannying about with cameras and go around and smash them when theres no other witnesses.
Old 16-05-2009 | 02:05 PM
Westy
10K+ Poster!!

sounds like your the annoying neighbour Dojj to be honest... Id get fucked off too!

Mind your own....
Old 16-05-2009 | 02:12 PM
marc novataken
Virgin

fuck em mate, police aint even worth bothering with, just leave it a couple of weeks then sort em out on your own. just make sure they dont see you lol
Old 16-05-2009 | 02:39 PM
RC4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

taking pics of an illegally parked car????,have you nothing better to do with your life
i,d have rammed the camera up your f&5kin ar$e
Old 16-05-2009 | 02:44 PM
Elwood
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

the police first said we need to build a case of harrasement
now we are doing that, they say they can't do anything
Because it's nothing more than "EastEnders Harassment" - the harassment laws are there for the true nutcases who are proper stalkers and camp out in the front garden, or go sifting through the rubbish -real disturbing stuff....not stupid neighbour disagreements or very slightly offensive texts.
Old 16-05-2009 | 02:59 PM
Elwood

neighbour comes out Outrageous - But I'd wonder what somebody was up to taking photos of my car...

Assaults your wife - By doing what?

Drives off almost knocking your wife to the floor - She must be taking an active role then if the vehicle has "almost knocked her to the floor" - surely if she was assaulted, then she'd want to get away from him/her?

Neighbour then throws the camera out the window breaking it - So what's broken on it then?

they've buit a wall to spite us - Remind me never to consult you on planning matters - I didn't know wall building was so offensive.

but if they park one of their cars in there then there isn't enough space for the wheelchair to get past - Eh? This makes it sound like they're parking their car on your property?

so now they park it outside which causes all the problems - So why is this a problem exactly?

and i've just found out that they've bought their house but the council pay the mortgage - It seems you don't know the full circs - It could be a part ownership scheme - but aside from this, it's pure jealousy.
I don't think you're telling us the full story. It appears there's loads of history here....have you actually tried talking to the neighbours?

Personally, I thought you would have run out of the house, pyjamas or not, and suplexed the guy into submission, then maybe elbow dropped him off the "wall of spite" to teach him a lesson?
Old 16-05-2009 | 04:39 PM
dojj

neighbour comes out Outrageous - But I'd wonder what somebody was up to taking photos of my car...

they know that we take a picture of their car every time they park it so that it blocks the road, not just for us, but the neighbours on the other side and this time there was another car they'd blocked in as well
the mrs took the camera as, when she opened the door to ask her how long she was going to be parked there for the neighbour just smirked and went in
plus, the police have said to keep records of this, just like the council have done

Assaults your wife - By doing what?

bundled her over and snatched the camera off of her

Drives off almost knocking your wife to the floor - She must be taking an active role then if the vehicle has "almost knocked her to the floor" - surely if she was assaulted, then she'd want to get away from him/her?

the wife was on the floor and, had she not got up, she would have been squashed

Neighbour then throws the camera out the window breaking it - So what's broken on it then?

the police arrived on the scene (they just happened to be driving past at the same time) and the neighbour opeend her passenger window and out went the camera

they've buit a wall to spite us - Remind me never to consult you on planning matters - I didn't know wall building was so offensive.

because the same neighbour said that she was going to build a wall and "you won't get your car into the garden so yuo'd better sort something out but if they park one of their cars in there then there isn't enough space for the wheelchair to get past - Eh? This makes it sound like they're parking their car on your property?

the wall has been built so that if there is a car parked in their garden, there isn't enough space to get the wheelchair past, again, more to spite us by building the wall longer than it needed to be, purely because they are arseholes (how fucked up do you have to be to go out of your way to spite your neighbour at the cost of having to move your car everytime you want to get your disabled kids out the house?) and also why the planning office have been around to have several looks and measurements

so now they park it outside which causes all the problems - So why is this a problem exactly?

beacuse there isn't enough space in their garden now they've built the wall, and the neighbours have to park somewhere as well

and i've just found out that they've bought their house but the council pay the mortgage - It seems you don't know the full circs - It could be a part ownership scheme - but aside from this, it's pure jealousy.

apparently not, last thing i knew was that it was housing association so now they seem to have bought it from them, so yes, i'm jelous that they've got 2 disabled kids due to them being inbred cousin fuckers and my taxes pay for everything they own, including their new washing machine that was delivered last week and funds both their cars and their lifestyle
anyway, the post was to show just how fucked up this country is when it comes to peole who break the law getting away with it and those who as the victims who suffer because the police won't do anything about it
apparently there are no witnesses to say she assulted my wife, or took the camera from her, or nearly ran her over, or that she then threw it out of the window

and seeing as we have our camera, it's not theft either "beacuse you've got it back"

and "if we were to arrest her you'd have to go to court, are you prepared to stand up in court and testify?" what the fuck else are you supposed to do
"but as i have overheard you threatening the, if they were to so choose to, they could do you for threatening behaviour as i've witnessed it" but "as i didn't witness anything you've said and she is denying doing anything wrong we can't do anything against her, no we won't be dusting the camera for prints as that is not how it works"
so you tell me how that is in any way fair or ikely to help the police if they ever came knocking on my door?, i call them ebacuse my wife's been assulted and someone stolen my camera, and end up Ł300 out of pocket and possibly facing the beak for threatening behavious

how fucked up is that?
Old 16-05-2009 | 04:46 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

i still dont understand how they block access to your property by building a wall on their side? we need a photo of the set up as it sounds odd.i know you posted up a diagram before but it wasnt really that clear.
Old 17-05-2009 | 10:23 AM
dojj

the council painted a disabled bay for them which protrudes into the shared driveway by about 2 feet or so
so when he parks about a foot outside this into the driveway entrance and she parks her motor bang onthe line the other side, you need to come in at a bit of an angle to get into my garden

not a problem when there was no wall as i could always nick 6 inches of their garden to get into my place

knowing this they've built the wall about 3 foot further along than they needed to to stop me from doing this, which has resluting in them not being able to get the wheelchair in past the wall and the car

so they park the car outside now and make it impossible to get into the drive, and we can't drive down the driveway as for the past 2 months they've blocked the acces by putting all their bilding stuff in teh way

or out for that matter

the police have said that we need to call them if they block us in and refuse to move but, to be honest, i'm sure they've got better things to do with their time than to move a car so they said just take a picture of every time and then, with the evidence and their reports, i can ask the council to move the disabled bay and solve the issues

but now she's bust the camera the police want to do squat and if i were to take matters into my own hand then they still get away with everything

i'd take pics but they've broke the camera
Old 17-05-2009 | 10:36 AM
tonyk
PassionFord Post Whore!!

From what I remember of these posts from a while ago, dont you own around 4 or 5 cars/vans?
Old 17-05-2009 | 10:43 AM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

Dojj,

Why do these things always happen to you?
Old 17-05-2009 | 10:50 AM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

wont the council repaint the disabled space if you point out its currently over a shared access?
Old 17-05-2009 | 10:52 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Unlucky Dojj you have every right to complain mate
Old 17-05-2009 | 11:12 AM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

set fire to their car and slash the tyres on their wheelchair.
Old 17-05-2009 | 11:15 AM
dojj

Originally Posted by tonyk
From what I remember of these posts from a while ago, dont you own around 4 or 5 cars/vans?
i've got 2 cars in the garage at this house
2 cars in the drive at the other house
the mondeo is currently residing on the road
and teh van is at work as i'm off sick
so i'm taking up one space, which i normally park the van in
so nothing that is excessive in any way shape or form

and believe me, if i was able to solve it just by setting her car on fire it would have happened a long time ago, it's just her being a pain in the arse
Old 17-05-2009 | 11:17 AM
MunkeyboyRS
Bananas!

thats proper shit mate!
Iv got a problem with the new people that have moved over the road from me, the blokes wife dont like my car, cos its noisy, and wake her up when i leave for work, so her bright idea is to park his motorbike in the middle of their dubble drive and park the two chelsea tractors right out side my drive so i cant get out in the mornings, but she hasn't quite got it that every morning, il start my car, go back inside, have a coffee and a fag then go hammer on their door! but normaly they dont answer, but i still do it evry morning to wake them up! but i really starting to get pissed bout it.
so as soon as my rents go on hol for 4 weeks, im having a mega party, with as many mates as i can with noisy motor as i can!
also if the bloke mouths me one more time but having to move his 4x4, im going to sneak out a few moringings, and slowly cut his handbrake cable so after a while it looks like its snapped, and he can go find his car from the bottom of the hill!lo
Or another thing iv been told by my best mate whos a locksmith is either he'll clamp their cars all 8 wheels, or unlock the cars and fill thier cars up with chickens, yes alive chickens!
Old 17-05-2009 | 11:28 AM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Originally Posted by MunkeyboyRS
thats proper shit mate!
Iv got a problem with the new people that have moved over the road from me, the blokes wife dont like my car, cos its noisy, and wake her up when i leave for work, so her bright idea is to park his motorbike in the middle of their dubble drive and park the two chelsea tractors right out side my drive so i cant get out in the mornings, but she hasn't quite got it that every morning, il start my car, go back inside, have a coffee and a fag then go hammer on their door! but normaly they dont answer, but i still do it evry morning to wake them up! but i really starting to get pissed bout it.
so as soon as my rents go on hol for 4 weeks, im having a mega party, with as many mates as i can with noisy motor as i can!
also if the bloke mouths me one more time but having to move his 4x4, im going to sneak out a few moringings, and slowly cut his handbrake cable so after a while it looks like its snapped, and he can go find his car from the bottom of the hill!lo
Or another thing iv been told by my best mate whos a locksmith is either he'll clamp their cars all 8 wheels, or unlock the cars and fill thier cars up with chickens, yes alive chickens!
sit there reving and blasting the horn until they do move it.
ive found threatening to smash the window and let their handbrake off and roll their car down the hill to unblock my drive has worked for someone that parked over my drive.one is forgivable but the second time got the warning. it didnt happen a third time.
Old 17-05-2009 | 08:00 PM
northerner

Sometimes it is better to sell up and move.
Old 17-05-2009 | 08:28 PM
Kevin Sharp
PassionFord Post Whore!!

sometimes its better not to be a moaning cunt and get on with your neighbours
Old 17-05-2009 | 08:52 PM
SS1
10K+ Poster!!

I say you take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Old 17-05-2009 | 08:54 PM
220tel
PassionFord Regular

sounds like a load of tit for tat
the poor fuckers got 2 disabled kids give them a break
and get some proper pictures up off the scene so we can get a proper idea of the problem and not asume your just as bad as them

Quick Reply: this is a rant