General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

danish scientist Niels Harrit, on nano thermite in the WTC dust

Search this Thread

Old 18-04-2009, 05:39 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by fuzzy
when i go to work on monday ill inform the site agent that theres no need to firecladd the steelwork anymore as someone on the internet posted up a conspiracy youtube vid that proves fire has no effect to a buildings structural stability..
im sure the building regulations people will also see the error of their ways and construction practices will be altered accordingly.

just showing your ignorance really, you made a comment i was just showing you a video which shows your comments weren't right
Old 18-04-2009, 05:48 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Received 490 Likes on 383 Posts

the fires mentioned in that youtube vid seem to be missing any large jumbo jets crashing into them.
a combination of the fire distorting the steel and the jet collapsing the supports contributed to the failure on that impact floor causing the floors above to fall onto the floor below.
each floor was designed to carry 1300 tons of extra weight, each floor would have weighed around 4500 tons so the 10 floors or so above crashing down would be a much greater load than each floor could carry causing the pancake collapse effect.
if concrete and steel buildings dont burn why is every single one thats built fireclad around all the steelwork?
its all been said already .

Last edited by fuzzy; 18-04-2009 at 05:51 PM.
Old 18-04-2009, 05:54 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

the fires mentioned in that youtube vid seem to be missing any large jumbo jets crashing into them.
a combination of the fire distorting the steel and the jet collapsing the supports contributed to the failure on that impact floor causing the floors above to fall onto the floor below.
each floor was designed to carry 1300 tons of extra weight, each floor would have weighed around 4500 tons so the 10 floors or so above crashing down would be a much greater load than each floor could carry causing the pancake collapse effect.
if concrete and steel buildings dont burn why is every single one thats built fireclad around all the steelwork?
its all been said already .
and its already been said the building was built to easily with stand a large boeing going into the side of it, even if the floors were to fall which was unlikely what happened to the main core?
Old 18-04-2009, 05:58 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

the building wasnt built to withstand a jet impact. there was no proof that in fact had been implemented during construction according to stuff ive read .
Old 18-04-2009, 06:01 PM
.Ross.
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Aye the Pan Cake affect is Viable but the inner structure should have stood .. Came down near free fall speed ..

Seen Pictures of the Colums cut at 30% .. Classic Controled demo techniques.
Old 18-04-2009, 06:04 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

the building wasnt built to withstand a jet impact. there was no proof that in fact had been implemented during construction according to stuff ive read .

you've seen how it was built even if the floors did go what about the core then?
Old 18-04-2009, 06:07 PM
Graham S1
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

These days it's the deniers and pisstakers which sound like the fruit loops. People like rich_w insulting everyone (and a few on this post), because people won't align themselves to their point of view.

These days I can't be bothered to argue 9/11 to people. There's no point. Most people have made there mind up now one way or another. To those that think we haven't been told the whole truth, we are labelled as "nutters" by those that are in denial that govenrments ever lie or decieve, or even actively try to harm there own citizens. And to those who do beleive it was 19 arabs on their own, well, they have "official" reports, and the worlds media on there side.

See the usual tactics going on here. The link to the Thermite page on 9/11 myths. Does it mention anything about nano thermite? can terrorists make nano thermite?

Last edited by Graham S1; 18-04-2009 at 06:10 PM.
Old 18-04-2009, 06:07 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

this is going around and around in circles and still yet ive not heard a reason why this happened. why would the american government kill thousands of its own citizens on home soil and offer a huge propaganda coup to al quieda?
Old 18-04-2009, 06:10 PM
.Ross.

this is going around and around in circles and still yet ive not heard a reason why this happened. why would the american government kill thousands of its own citizens on home soil and offer a huge propaganda coup to al quieda?
Money mate ... Iam in two minds about the whole thing TBH ..

Explains it all in the Conspig Movies and Docs.
Old 18-04-2009, 06:17 PM
rik-rs
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 137 Likes on 118 Posts

PNAC anyone
Old 18-04-2009, 06:20 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

how much money? bearing in mind the obscene amounts of billions theyve just given out to prop up banks and car industies?
ive an open enough mind but as yet ive not seen anything other than spurious scientist findings and you tube links to media produced films. and we all know how honest reporters and media people are.
although i have seen just as many youtube links that counteract the conspiracy theories and read many official and slighly more credible findings to plausibly explain how it happened.

Last edited by fuzzy; 18-04-2009 at 06:23 PM.
Old 18-04-2009, 06:20 PM
RS500

Originally Posted by DanW@FastFord
Ok sure, if you say so.

(Just because a bloke has the word 'Scientist' in his job title it doesn't mean that every word that leaves his mouth is an unarguable fact)
Ok i grant you that
Old 18-04-2009, 06:21 PM
RS500

Yes it was to handle a jet impact of a 707 jet
Old 18-04-2009, 06:22 PM
Ebonycossie4x4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

Isnt Tupac still alive too?

thats why these thigs are called conspiracy theorys. No way of telling if the building would do what it did when a plane crashed into it.

How many world trade centres have you guys crashed planes into?
Old 18-04-2009, 06:23 PM
RS500

Originally Posted by rik-rs
PNAC anyone
The want to created a new false enemy
A project for new american century
Some people made lots of money from the fake war on terror.
Old 18-04-2009, 06:25 PM
.Ross.

how much money? bearing in mind the obscene amounts of billions theyve just given out to prop up banks and car industies?
ive an open enough mind but as yet ive not seen anything other than spurious scientist findings and you tube links to media produced films. and we all know how honest reporters and media people are.
Aye ... But ... Some things just cannot be explained and dont add up?

Have you seen the flicks Loose change and Zegheist? I know they are Movies/Films but they question things that havent been explained or proven either way.
Old 18-04-2009, 06:26 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Originally Posted by RS500
Yes it was to handle a jet impact of a 707 jet
according to a report i read, that ill try to find again, originally that was considered but there was no actual proof it had been carried out prior or during construction.
i wasnt there obviously so i cant say 100% that this is infact true.
Old 18-04-2009, 06:29 PM
.Ross.

How many world trade centres have you guys crashed planes into?
Yeah but before and after 9/11 ... No other steel framed building has ever collaped because of fire .. A sky-scraper burned for days in Beijing but still stood and probably still stands to this day.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/beijing-...deafening.html
Old 18-04-2009, 06:32 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

according to a report i read, that ill try to find again, originally that was considered but there was no actual proof it had been carried out prior or during construction.
i wasnt there obviously so i cant say 100% that this is infact true.
its not this type of stuff that concenrs me the most, ok maybe i do think they shouldn't have fell but you never know right? the things that bug me are bush lying on film then deneying it after along with his other top mugs, and them all keeping so quiet about it, not having a proper investigation into it and not answering 70% of the familys questions on the matter it just blurts out that there all hiding stuff

they can also say what they want BUT i will never get my head around how planes were allowed to get so close without been stopped
Old 18-04-2009, 06:36 PM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

who knows.. regardles of what anyone thinks we cant change the past so why bother getting into arguments about something thats unchangable.
Old 18-04-2009, 06:37 PM
matt.t
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

check out the film 'loose change',it as good as proves that it was an inside job,even if your a non beliver it makes you think !
Old 18-04-2009, 06:40 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

bush is an idiot, thats not even arguable but i think you answer your own question. failing to hold proper investigations covers up their incompetence at failing to stop these attacks in the first place and other failing such as why didnt they shoot the planes down before impact plus i believe that the government will have used the situation to their advantage after it unfolded to 'bury' anything else they didnt want coming out.
Old 18-04-2009, 06:41 PM
Ad4m RST
BANNED
BANNED

If I read that correctly, you're saying that sometimes you have to take some people's word as gospel without actually verifying the facts? If that's the case, then no, I utterly disagree. You have to look at all the information available from all sides of the argument before you can make as bold a statement as many are making here.

But unfortunately, some individuals hear a number of exciting sounding conspiracy theories, and decide that they like those version of the 'truth' and then recite it as if it were an unarguable fact.
Well by candidly dismissing any conspiracy theory aren't you taking the official story as gospel? works both ways...

What the hell are you basing the 'truth' on?
Old 18-04-2009, 06:41 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Originally Posted by R5FORD
who knows.. regardles of what anyone thinks we cant change the past so why bother getting into arguments about something thats unchangable.
its not about changing the past its a discussion into an event from different points of view.
Old 18-04-2009, 06:43 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

bush is an idiot, thats not even arguable but i think you answer your own question. failing to hold proper investigations covers up their incompetence at failing to stop these attacks in the first place and other failing such as why didnt they shoot the planes down before impact plus i believe that the government will have used the situation to their advantage after it unfolded to 'bury' anything else they didnt want coming out.
true, maybe im different but if it was me i would rather people think ye he fucked up rather then ye he planned it all... one things for sure we will never know the FULL truth about it
Old 18-04-2009, 06:51 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

yes but you know how politicians work, theres not one that would stand up and say "sorry, all those thousands of people died because we made mistakes".
Old 18-04-2009, 07:03 PM
BigErn
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I have never really looked into the happenings of 9/11 but I have so far been interested in reading this thread. Supposedly molten steel was seen dripping from the building just before it collapsed???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2I3v...eature=related
Old 18-04-2009, 07:23 PM
Captain500rs

This is why there called conspiracy theories,it aint fact, just peoples theories and opinions,loose change was made by a few hicks in a backwards town how can people really consider it as fact? Been thread after thread on here saying its all an inside job etc, You tube is the wealth of fact lol shame the governments dont look at it and get answers lol

Last edited by Captain500rs; 18-04-2009 at 07:24 PM.
Old 18-04-2009, 07:25 PM
BigErn
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Captain500rs
You tube is the wealth of fact lol shame the governments dont look at it and get answers lol

Old 18-04-2009, 07:31 PM
Captain500rs

There is a thread on here called 9/11 pentagon people shud read it

Last edited by Captain500rs; 18-04-2009 at 07:34 PM.
Old 18-04-2009, 07:33 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

There is thread on here called 9/11 pentagon people shud read it
isnt it pretty much the same as this thread?
Old 18-04-2009, 07:35 PM
Captain500rs

Aye a load of bollocks lol.There was stuff posted in that thread that the theorists could not reply to and just shut up. You could have facts in black and white and the conspiracists would still argue it. Half the reasons they come up wiv in these videos were put there by conpiracy theorists lol wiv exaggerated truths

Last edited by Captain500rs; 18-04-2009 at 07:50 PM.
Old 18-04-2009, 08:38 PM
Ad4m RST
BANNED
BANNED

Aye a load of bollocks lol.There was stuff posted in that thread that the theorists could not reply to and just shut up. You could have facts in black and white and the conspiracists would still argue it. Half the reasons they come up wiv in these videos were put there by conpiracy theorists lol wiv exaggerated truths
Facts by what rationaltiy though? what makes them any more credible than a conspirasists facts? Relatable boudaries like government commitee's and official investigators...bollocks.

It's more about the dynamics created and the precents set, not small specifics.
Old 18-04-2009, 08:44 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by matt.t
check out the film 'loose change',it as good as proves that it was an inside job,even if your a non beliver it makes you think !

Loose Change epitomizes what's so farsical about the 9/11 conspiracies. It is utterly riddled with flaws and gaping lies. Even the conspiracists distance themselves from it!!!

Just because someone makes a slick looking video it doesn't make it 'fact'. There are some utterly compelling theories about but there is pretty much always a straightforward explanation.

All these YouTube clips are just the same, they appear credible but do some more research before posting them as if they're a 100% guarentee of fact.
Old 18-04-2009, 08:49 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Ad4m RST
Well by candidly dismissing any conspiracy theory aren't you taking the official story as gospel? works both ways...

What the hell are you basing the 'truth' on?
Which theory am I 'candidly dismissing'? Im as up for a good bit of conspiracy as much as the next man, but I've seen nothing that has made me suspicious. I've looked into the story a lot as I find the whole idea of hysterical conspiracies fascinating. My truth is based on my understanding of the facts.
Old 18-04-2009, 08:53 PM
.Ross.

Aye well all this aside .. Still No explanation for some of the events that day .. Like the video of the plane hitting the Pentagon? Just a flash .. ?

People didnt just shout Conspig for nothing ...

Just cannot argue that some of the events are shaddy to say the least.
Old 18-04-2009, 09:15 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Loose Change epitomizes what's so farsical about the 9/11 conspiracies. It is utterly riddled with flaws and gaping lies. Even the conspiracists distance themselves from it!!!

Just because someone makes a slick looking video it doesn't make it 'fact'. There are some utterly compelling theories about but there is pretty much always a straightforward explanation.

All these YouTube clips are just the same, they appear credible but do some more research before posting them as if they're a 100% guarentee of fact.
theres quite alot of facts mate,but people seem to think its so far fetched and no goverment could be this evil that its all bollocks,

all the links between the bush family and bin laden family are all FACT

all the clips of the president lying are FACT

the clip of the mayor lying is FACT

the clip of the mayor telling them to " pull " WT7 are FACT

bush not wanting an independant investigation is FACT

the commision report choosing not to answer 70% of the familys questions is FACT

could go on if i could be bothered with it but while abit of it is questionable you cant deney theres ALOT of unanswered questions and lies that have gone on and your wondering why people doubt it?
Old 18-04-2009, 09:19 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Which theory am I 'candidly dismissing'? Im as up for a good bit of conspiracy as much as the next man, but I've seen nothing that has made me suspicious. I've looked into the story a lot as I find the whole idea of hysterical conspiracies fascinating. My truth is based on my understanding of the facts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kxE6lftTWU

you dont find that sus either?
Old 18-04-2009, 09:21 PM
Captain500rs

And were all these facts proven by youtube by any chance ? infact dont answer that just seen what you posted lol
Old 18-04-2009, 09:24 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzUNvEfYDEQ

have you noticed what all the people are saying in this one?

and in this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzbVn3o8JNE

actual witnesses saying it wasn't a commercial plane, very odd

Last edited by danneth; 18-04-2009 at 09:30 PM.

Quick Reply: danish scientist Niels Harrit, on nano thermite in the WTC dust