General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

danish scientist Niels Harrit, on nano thermite in the WTC dust

Search this Thread

Old 18-04-2009, 09:29 AM
RS500
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DanW@FastFord
And what's to say, myself, and countless others haven't actually looked at both sides of the argument, then as sensible and reasonable adults made up our own minds?

I have read, and watched loads (although don't particularly rate YouTube as a source of empirical evidence to be honest) and have made my own mind up.

You believe what you want to believe, and I'll stick to my views.

Conspiracy's are poisonous the truth is not.
The 19 highjacker thing is a Conspiracy theorie
Btw flight 93 is shot down.
Old 18-04-2009, 09:32 AM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Received 490 Likes on 383 Posts

do you have evidence of this to post up to back your claim up?

4) United Airlines flight 93, which crashed in Pennsylvania, was shot down by a missile.
  • The cockpit voice recorder of this flight was recovered and showed that the passenger revolt caused the hijackers to deliberately crash the plane. The hijackers controlled the plane until its impact. See full transcript.
  • The U.S. military did not learn that flight 93 had been hijacked until four minutes after it crashed, as recently released tapes demonstrate.
  • The military never gave interceptor pilots authorization to shoot down United flight 93. See article on tapes.
  • Listen to the 45-second message left by flight attendant CeeCee Lyles on her home answering machine. Click on the “Lyles” file or the phone icon in the bottom left corner of the flight 93 page.
  • For more information, see The 9/11 Commission Report chapter 1, “We Have Some Planes,”pages 13-14.

Last edited by fuzzy; 18-04-2009 at 09:34 AM.
Old 18-04-2009, 09:33 AM
n13los
PassionFord Regular

surely the fact the the towers were built by the lowest bidder out of the cheapest materials using mainly unskilled labour would have a contributry factor to their demise.

i think i seen something saying the the arcitect wasn,t happy that his original design was moddified many times during the construction and life of the towers.
Old 18-04-2009, 09:35 AM
G950KDT

its been done, the results were clear to see that it waged a war to bring popularity at the time to the us senate and government, and now its backfired...... people died doing their duty (despite what people say who have never served in the forces saying that out guys are dying needlessly, we signed up for that reason that me may die in combat so dont give us all the useless war and troops are being used wrong, we're trained to kill not peacekeep all our days!) and governments profited from this and made their bucks from it all, thats my thoughts, it was a war made for profit for weapons companies and to satisfy the public for their taste of revenge. like DanW i have my thoughts as well and people will and wont agree, but screw it im not pressing the delete button now ive typed it!

either way, conspiricies will always happen with everything, and people never accept the truth. such is the way of the human mind.
Old 18-04-2009, 09:36 AM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by RS500
The 19 highjacker thing is a Conspiracy theorie
Btw flight 93 is shot down.
Ok sure, if you say so.

(Just because a bloke has the word 'Scientist' in his job title it doesn't mean that every word that leaves his mouth is an unarguable fact)
Old 18-04-2009, 09:51 AM
Diseasel
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

I know for a fact it was the murdering pig bastids at the Met police that planned and executed 9/11
Old 18-04-2009, 09:53 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

from what the reconstructions showed on the towers, the fuel would have gone down into the lift shafts and this owuld have weakened the structure far further down than just the impact

and due to the lifts being central, this is why the collapse happened so precisly

i also heard, at the time of the events, that the passengers on that 4th plane hijacked the plane back and crashed it to sarifice themselves rather than to have it crash into where ever it as headed

the only one i don't completely believe is the pentagon one as there is no way that the plane tha hit the building would leave it so surgically cut on one side, if you were to look at the wtc impact, you would see that it made one hell of a mess, even though the plane didn't come out of the other side, the hole it left and the ammount of debris and smoke that was generated was immense in comparison
Old 18-04-2009, 09:57 AM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Originally Posted by dojj
... there is no way that the plane tha hit the building would leave it so surgically cut on one side, if you were to look at the wtc impact, you would see that it made one hell of a mess, even though the plane didn't come out of the other side, the hole it left and the ammount of debris and smoke that was generated was immense in comparison
They are two completely different structures so are in no way comparable. How do you know what a plane hitting the Pentagon would look like? And why would they pretend to crash into their own building? There are thousands more sites around America that would have boiled the Yank's piss way more than a Government building.
Old 18-04-2009, 09:59 AM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

it was a brick building in comparison. knock a hole in brick and thats how itll look. dont forget that the pentagon will be over engineered and strenghtened because of what it is compaired to the wtc.
Old 18-04-2009, 10:00 AM
n13los
PassionFord Regular

i also heard, at the time of the events, that the passengers on that 4th plane hijacked the plane back and crashed it to sarifice themselves rather than to have it crash into where ever it as headed
i doubt that they would have known what was going on elsewhere, and its doubtful that all the passengers decide to sacrifice themselves. they would have fought to preserve their own lives just like any of us.
Old 18-04-2009, 10:04 AM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

The cockpit voice recorder of this flight was recovered and showed that the passenger revolt caused the hijackers to deliberately crash the plane. The hijackers controlled the plane until its impact. See full transcript.
if it is indeed an inside job theyve done a very very good job of covering it up from with all angles taken care off.

Last edited by fuzzy; 18-04-2009 at 10:35 AM.
Old 18-04-2009, 10:21 AM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

http://www.debunking911.com/thermite.htm
Old 18-04-2009, 10:53 AM
Elvis
Hunka Hunka Burning Love

its was an inside job, they put it in code...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMgGC...eature=related

people will always find something thats not there if they want to.
Old 18-04-2009, 11:01 AM
rik-rs
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 137 Likes on 118 Posts

how the hell did the centre spine structure just dissintigrate and allow it to fall...
whenever they show collapse animations they dont put this is...

on the bbc thing they just showed floor trusses from one side spanning to the other...
what i remember anyway..

Old 18-04-2009, 11:31 AM
escos-jim
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

he wants be careful saying shit like that cus he will probably end up getting plugged. People like that have a tendency of going missing.
Old 18-04-2009, 11:33 AM
danneth
TORQUE!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by escos-jim
he wants be careful saying shit like that cus he will probably end up getting plugged. People like that have a tendency of going missing.

amazing isn't it how many of them have gone missing or died in there sleep since
Old 18-04-2009, 11:36 AM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Originally Posted by rik-rs
how the hell did the centre spine structure just dissintigrate and allow it to fall...
Because a plane full of aviation fuel crashed into it mate!

The thing is the whole incident has no other comparrison, so it's outside everyone's frame of reference. No one on here knows how the WTC should have reacted in such circumstances, so any "I can't understand how", or "why did it do this" type comments can only really be answered with "Because it did!"
Old 18-04-2009, 11:46 AM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

the world trade centre was 110 floors high, it weighed approx 500000 tons so each floor weighed on average 4500 tons give or take a bit. each floor was designed to carry 1300tons beyond its own weight so the 10 floors or so above the impact floor crashing down after the supports were destoyed and steel beams warping and failing on the impact floor would be far more weight than it was designed to carry causing the collapse, floor by floor on its way down.the bang as each floor collapsed and hit the next would probably sound like an explosion .
buildings arent designed with the thought of jumbo jets being crashed into them.how do you plan for such an occurance and design accordingly, especially in the 1960's when the wtc 's were built?

Last edited by fuzzy; 18-04-2009 at 11:50 AM.
Old 18-04-2009, 11:48 AM
danneth
TORQUE!

Because a plane full of aviation fuel crashed into it mate!

The thing is the whole incident has no other comparrison, so it's outside everyone's frame of reference. No one on here knows how the WTC should have reacted in such circumstances, so any "I can't understand how", or "why did it do this" type comments can only really be answered with "Because it did!"

and WT7?
Old 18-04-2009, 11:49 AM
st3v3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if there was thermite used you would need a bit of heat to ignite i would say,may be a plane crashing in to the tower might just produse that kind of heat?

Dunno..
Old 18-04-2009, 11:52 AM
.Ross.

Few 9/11 Films floating around.

Loose Change is a good one.

They claimed to find Thermate a Branded version of thermite. Give's off Aluminium sulphate or summit ..

WT7 came down in the classic V config just like a controled Demo??

50/50 about this 9/11 thingy!

Last edited by .Ross.; 18-04-2009 at 11:53 AM.
Old 18-04-2009, 11:55 AM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

theres a bit about thermite in here and how hard it would be to use in such a controlled manner to give such clean cuts ....
http://www.debunking911.com/thermite.htm

http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/factsheets/faqs_8_2006.htm

Last edited by fuzzy; 18-04-2009 at 12:46 PM.
Old 18-04-2009, 01:11 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Originally Posted by danneth
amazing isn't it how many of them have gone missing or died in there sleep since
who are "them" ? and how many have died in their sleep or gone missing since?

Last edited by fuzzy; 18-04-2009 at 01:28 PM.
Old 18-04-2009, 01:48 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Originally Posted by fuzzy
who are "them" ? and how many have died in their sleep or gone missing since?
them are barry jennings and dan wallace there the main ones who caused a real threat to the goverment both died under very sus circumstances thoughtas your commenting so much on this thread you would know all about these people?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xca6o38ZNY

70% of the victims familys questions was never answered at the 9/11 commision report rather strange?
Old 18-04-2009, 01:54 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

so thats 2 then. a highly suspiscious number and they waited until last year to bump them off, 7 years after the event?thats strange, youd expect if they were going to be silenced theyed do it way before then.
ive noticed youve not commented on any of the stuff ive posted up in responce to many of the conspiracies. you dont have anything to add to these perfectly reasonable explanations? im open to persuation if shown definative evidence that proves conspiracy and cant be reasonable explained away.

Last edited by fuzzy; 18-04-2009 at 02:31 PM.
Old 18-04-2009, 02:19 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

They are two completely different structures so are in no way comparable. How do you know what a plane hitting the Pentagon would look like? And why would they pretend to crash into their own building? There are thousands more sites around America that would have boiled the Yank's piss way more than a Government building.
no idea mate, but that's the point i was trying to make, it's too neat a hole to think imediatly "a plane made that", most of the fuel is in the wing area so the flames would have been immense, not left loads of paper and chairs and stuff just sitting there like nothing happened

Originally Posted by n13los
i doubt that they would have known what was going on elsewhere, and its doubtful that all the passengers decide to sacrifice themselves. they would have fought to preserve their own lives just like any of us.
i'm sure they knew what was going on when the plane was hijacked in the first place
Old 18-04-2009, 02:20 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

heres a little bit on WTC7....
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0b3_1200065998
theres lots more out there offering perfectly reasonable explanations .

Last edited by fuzzy; 18-04-2009 at 02:27 PM.
Old 18-04-2009, 02:23 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

i'm sure they knew what was going on when the plane was hijacked in the first place
they would be very aware of their situation but would they have known about the other planes and the WTC impacts ?.
Old 18-04-2009, 02:59 PM
Ad4m RST
BANNED
BANNED

Every conspiracy theory put to the masses would be very generic by association since no given person will have the capacity to entertain every factor involved just by our parameters, i.e you'll have to take someones word or recommendation at some point, could that be considered? It keeps getting mentioned that anything can have hole picked in it if you try hard enough but how can you disregard SOOO much unanswered or subjective stuff with small specific arguments...

It gets more and more uncomfortable looking past the arguments when you get into the volume of it, that acceptability or relaxation point just disappears because you see the amount of control and suffering engineered off the back of it. However involved the powers were they were acutely aware and used it to spark a lot of fuses and malignantly change perception through ignorance and FEAR, which IMO is what drives anyone predominantly to dismiss the conspiracies completely.
Old 18-04-2009, 04:19 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

so thats 2 then. a highly suspiscious number and they waited until last year to bump them off, 7 years after the event?thats strange, youd expect if they were going to be silenced theyed do it way before then.
ive noticed youve not commented on any of the stuff ive posted up in responce to many of the conspiracies. you dont have anything to add to these perfectly reasonable explanations? im open to persuation if shown definative evidence that proves conspiracy and cant be reasonable explained away.
if you actually watch the vids it explains why it took so long, and as ive said before im not going to argue points where theres a case for either i just like the points where the goverment like to keep quiet or hide stuff personally
Old 18-04-2009, 04:20 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

they would be very aware of their situation but would they have known about the other planes and the WTC impacts ?.

which makes you wonder why they didnt shoot them down
Old 18-04-2009, 04:23 PM
rik-rs
PassionFord Post Whore!!

why havnt people mentioned p.n.a.c
Old 18-04-2009, 04:28 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Originally Posted by danneth
if you actually watch the vids it explains why it took so long, and as ive said before im not going to argue points where theres a case for either i just like the points where the goverment like to keep quiet or hide stuff personally
i dont doubt that the government will have used the situation to their advantage in any way they could but i cant believe theyed go as far as organising the whole event in the first place.
Old 18-04-2009, 04:37 PM
rik-rs
PassionFord Post Whore!!

about p.n.a.c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzE7gJiFGlE

only a short clip..
Old 18-04-2009, 04:52 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Originally Posted by Ad4m RST
Every conspiracy theory put to the masses would be very generic by association since no given person will have the capacity to entertain every factor involved just by our parameters, i.e you'll have to take someones word or recommendation at some point,
If I read that correctly, you're saying that sometimes you have to take some people's word as gospel without actually verifying the facts? If that's the case, then no, I utterly disagree. You have to look at all the information available from all sides of the argument before you can make as bold a statement as many are making here.

But unfortunately, some individuals hear a number of exciting sounding conspiracy theories, and decide that they like those version of the 'truth' and then recite it as if it were an unarguable fact.

Last edited by DanW@FastFord; 18-04-2009 at 04:53 PM.
Old 18-04-2009, 05:01 PM
RobL

it doesnt have to melt the steel, hot enough to distort the steel to cause it to break apart causing collapse.ive seen it in normal buildings. i spent friday cladding structural steel in a 4 storey building with 15mm fire board. that gives it a fire rating of 1 hour to allow people to escape ,after that hour of intense fire anything can happen and thats just a basic internal contents fire. you cant say because a building somewhere else had an internal fire and didnt collapse means something sinister happened. im guessing the other fires you speak off didnt have the energy and heat assossiated with hundreds of tons of jumbo jet exploding into them at hundreds of miles an hour? you dont think that would be enough to topple a building?
how many floors were above the impact floor? imagine 1000's of tons of weight crashing down the 10feet or so onto the impact floor after the structure was weakened, that weight would cause a domino effect collapsing each floor below it and also perhaps giving the impression and sound of explosions above as each concret floor slab hit the next. the resulting wind pressure would blow out the windows below.
looking at it sensible, the logistics behind organising such a huge occurance, the amount of people in the know to order,organise,manage and carry out the placing of tons of explosives, the man hours involved in drilling and placing them, the wiring connecting them all went un noticed by the thousands of people using the buildings on a daily basis? the amount of explosives required to carry this off which although im no expert im sure is tightly controlled with batch numbers and serial numbers etc. is there any evidence of such a large amount of explosives unoccounted for and missing at that time? imagine the confusion involved on the day with people not knowing what was going on and the amount of rumours and mistakes being made would account for the mistaken reports and such like in the media. the american government perhaps took adavantage of the situation as it occured to bury anything they wanted to lose but i cant believe they organised it.
and if it was organised by the government im sure they wouldnt be telling people like mayors who are out of office and writing autobiographies within a couple of years.
as far as i can see conspiracy theorists seem to block out the obvious and pick out individual silly points to highlight as the conspiracy.
ive also not yet heard a valid reason for why it happened in the first place? the owners insurance claim was proved as false, the idea that america needed a reason to invade iraq? they didnt the last time so thats unrealistic to imagine theyed go to such trouble for that.
someone talking sense,you conspiracy theorists really need a reality check
Old 18-04-2009, 05:11 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

If I read that correctly, you're saying that sometimes you have to take some people's word as gospel without actually verifying the facts? If that's the case, then no, I utterly disagree. You have to look at all the information available from all sides of the argument before you can make as bold a statement as many are making here.

But unfortunately, some individuals hear a number of exciting sounding conspiracy theories, and decide that they like those version of the 'truth' and then recite it as if it were an unarguable fact.

you want to talk about truth?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5JVYTxjmdc

he lies then talks about explosives?
Old 18-04-2009, 05:18 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

"it doesnt have to melt the steel, hot enough to distort the steel to cause it to break apart causing collapse.ive seen it in normal buildings. i spent friday cladding structural steel in a 4 storey building with 15mm fire board. that gives it a fire rating of 1 hour to allow people to escape ,after that hour of intense fire anything can happen and thats just a basic internal contents fire. you cant say because a building somewhere else had an internal fire and didnt collapse means something sinister happened. im guessing the other fires you speak off didnt have the energy and heat assossiated with hundreds of tons of jumbo jet exploding into them at hundreds of miles an hour? you dont think that would be enough to topple a building?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnnjIzamnJo

that one video wipes your comments out
Old 18-04-2009, 05:25 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

when i go to work on monday ill inform the site agent that theres no need to firecladd the steelwork anymore as someone on the internet posted up a conspiracy youtube vid that proves fire has no effect to a buildings structural stability..
im sure the building regulations people will also see the error of their ways and construction practices will be altered accordingly.
Old 18-04-2009, 05:28 PM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

when i go to work on monday ill inform the site agent that theres no need to firecladd the steelwork anymore as someone on the internet posted up a conspiracy youtube vid that proves fire has no effect to a buildings structural stability..
im sure the building regulations people will also see the error of their ways and construction practices will be altered accordingly.

Brilliant

You guys want the truth? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH

Quick Reply: danish scientist Niels Harrit, on nano thermite in the WTC dust