General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Bullying

Search this Thread

Old 19-03-2009, 08:09 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by twoblacklines
Your going to be a proper nightmare to your kids boyfriends in around 10-12 years time

i wasnt bullied till i started secondary school,, and it was caused by my sisters ex boyfriend, i was sent to the school as he was ment to protect me from bullys too,, then they "broke up" and he got hes mates to bully me,,, and then the others in the class also bullied me as i was shown to be weak

BUT i learned that metaly fucking with someones mind works better than phisical IF you have time to put it into play and do it slow over time

oh the missus way of dealing with issues makes me DIE at times

someone nicked my little ones earmuffs,,,,my missus pays a fair bit for out spoiled princess on stuff thats wasted on a 5 year old,,,,, anyway my missus went up the school to "find them" and the teacher told us that some other kid "borrowed them" from lost property ( my missus bullys the teacher,, im not kidding you either) anyway my missus left work to collect my little one from school ( we have a child minder who is ment to do it btw) and then asked the parent about them,,,, the parent appologises and said she will bring them in tomorrow,,, my missus follows her home from a distance for tomorrows plan

tomorow comes,,, the parent has "forgotten" them,, my missus said " no worrys we only live on ( mentions name of a road near her home) so we will walk home together and i can collect them,,,,, she does this,,, gets the earmuffs and walks out the house and,,,,,,,, and this bit makes me piss my self

SHE THROWS THE EARMUFFS IN THE PARENTS OWN BIN OUTSIDE,,,, cause she dont want my little one wearing earmuffs from another child due to her ear problems she has

yes she done all that , left work early just to throw them in the bin and buy my little one a new pair of earmuffs,,, my missus is very very very strange when it comes to defending our child,,,,, so ways shes a bit loopy/nuts about it
Old 20-03-2009, 09:42 AM
bigal1978
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dojj
i almost did time to batter several shades of fuck out of some 13 year old who was duffing up my brother when i was 15

don't know about you fella, but if you can't look out for your own family then your family don't look out for you, and 6 months worth of beatings deserved at least a proper hospitalization for the guy

for sure no one ever fucked with me after that, and i didn't even ask him to sort it out for me, so yeah, i think it was quite a good reslut for everyone other than th ebloke who lost his teeth

but for an adult to hit a kid then they are the bully so ?
and no i would not hit a kid and no i will not hit an oap is this wrong no

mate i and im now worried if i say to much you may get your grandad to do me as im 30
Old 20-03-2009, 12:06 PM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by twoblacklines;
Im fat because i comfort eat because of depression caused by bullying, your only slim at school because your active all day. Most of the fat kid shit happening now is down to diet at home anyway.
Originally Posted by twoblacklines
The problem is that any time i feel down i scoff shit and dont really realise im doing it. Lately ive been trying to have a cig instead though, seems to be working!

BOLLOCKS!

Why are you trying to blame someone else? I guess the fat food fairy doesn't deliver free cakes round your house? ie you must buy them before you can eat them. Next time you're hungry try eating your fucking fingers cos then next time you wont be able to pick up the cakes

Oh and good idea trying to smoke instead of eat. From one drain on the NHS to another

Last edited by Lambchop; 20-03-2009 at 12:08 PM.
Old 20-03-2009, 12:46 PM
jasonp
Advanced PassionFord User

I got bullied at school for years. One day i flipped and stabbed one of the pricks with a drum stick. Spent the last 3 years very happy Funny thing is i know some of them now and they have all succeded in life and done really well LMAO one emptys my bin every thursday no disrespect to bin men though.
Old 20-03-2009, 04:16 PM
Paul Eggleton
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Lambchop
BOLLOCKS!

Why are you trying to blame someone else? I guess the fat food fairy doesn't deliver free cakes round your house? ie you must buy them before you can eat them. Next time you're hungry try eating your fucking fingers cos then next time you wont be able to pick up the cakes

Oh and good idea trying to smoke instead of eat. From one drain on the NHS to another
Loving the sympathy stance there Steve
Old 20-03-2009, 07:10 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by bigal1978
but for an adult to hit a kid then they are the bully so ?
and no i would not hit a kid and no i will not hit an oap is this wrong no

mate i and im now worried if i say to much you may get your grandad to do me as im 30
as an example, if your kid was 12 and you, as an adult, saw him getting a kicking by another kid, would oyu not step in and stop it?
back in the day i've also spako'd a granny who slapped me across the face when i said "you could have at least said sorry" when she slipped getting off the bus and eblowed me in the head
my right wrist was broken at the time so it was a peach of a left hander and i got a round of applause form everyone who'd got off the bus to watch the antics, including the bus driver

i don't condone violence to anyone, but soemtimes it's just got to be done as they don't listen or learn any other way, but it's not the same as bullyinbg, which i would consider a constant start of fear in one individual after another has repeatedly attacked them, either physically or verbally