General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

letter from council wtf

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2009, 11:18 AM
S1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had a similar thing a few years back when I had 14 cars in my garden! They didnt believe that they were all mine and that I was obviously running a business. I said to come back in six months time and you'll see that they are all still sitting in the same place more or less. TBH they didnt really give a fuck, they had to follow up on the complaint. They did however quote some regulation about what percentage of your land you were allowed to use for car storage. Never heard from them again after a visit.
Old 01-03-2009, 11:35 AM
rst-g
ZETEC TURBO

Originally Posted by zetaboostboy522bhp
hi mate my missus sisters a law enforcment manager (bitch) you have defo had a complaint from a neighour as they can only act on a written letter, ask them round mate as they will probably amazed by the car then ask them round in a couple of weeks when the builds finished and then take him/her for a ride and scare the livin fookin daylights out of them! i dont think they will come back!

p.s you got it running yet
no not yet mate, spoke to Pectel they said I will have the ecu back in two weeks can't wait
Think am gonna go out me way to cause mayhem for the neighbours! Cunts!
Old 01-03-2009, 11:36 AM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Received 490 Likes on 383 Posts

Originally Posted by S1
I had a similar thing a few years back when I had 14 cars in my garden! They didnt believe that they were all mine and that I was obviously running a business. I said to come back in six months time and you'll see that they are all still sitting in the same place more or less. TBH they didnt really give a fuck, they had to follow up on the complaint. They did however quote some regulation about what percentage of your land you were allowed to use for car storage. Never heard from them again after a visit.
i would have told them once they contribute to my morgage they can then tell me how to use my land.
Old 01-03-2009, 11:49 AM
stevieturbo
C**t

Received 259 Likes on 238 Posts

When they do come for a visit....make sure the place is clean and tidy. And defo no signs of oil/fluid spills etc.

I'd imagine they could go apeshit if they reckoned you were polluting the environment, even for a hobby.

I'd also try as hard, and as innocently as possible to find out who is trying to stitch you up, so you could return the favour, and make their lives hell.
Old 01-03-2009, 11:59 AM
kosman
sideways all the way!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

some people have got nothing better to do,tossers,find out who it is and kick em in balls/fanny.
my neighbours are sound,used to piss them off every day and they never moaned,well not to me anyway,they had the odd whinge at me mum
Old 02-03-2009, 11:02 PM
3i_gaz
PassionFord Post Troll

my dads had one of them wouldent worry too much mate. as said you have one fucking cunt of a neighbour
Old 02-03-2009, 11:14 PM
RSandy
Advanced PassionFord User

i had similar, just a pissed off neighbour every time

i got 1 saying i was working on my car and revving it until 2.30am or sumthin silly like that..........only i was in cuba that very same week

i got 1 saying my neighbours believed my car didnt meet noise regulations, so i gave the council the number of mongoose and said to argue that 1 amongst themselves

then finally i got 1 just before i moved house saying they had had a complaint that i was running a semi organised cruise/race meet weekly from my premises and on my road......but the same letter also said that the council themselves thought this was rediculous, and were just informing me of their decision as per their own guidelines, and as it was the same complainant as the previous 2 issues, no further complaints would be processed from said complainant lol

let them keep complaining dude, the council will eventually tell them to shut the fuck up, in a manner of speaking
Old 02-03-2009, 11:18 PM
orion_crazy_carl
orion=mini saff

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yep,some fooker has grassed ya!my mate had a letter couples times, he just ignored it, he lived in a close full of cocks, we used to go there on sundays to work on our cars,give them a clean ect
Old 03-03-2009, 06:16 AM
cossie4i+
TT T38 Power

Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

Did you speak to the council yesterday ?????

Steve.
Old 03-03-2009, 07:36 AM
rst-g
ZETEC TURBO

Yes they said that they drove past a few times and had seen all the cars on the drive, I think it's bullshit!
Old 03-03-2009, 12:06 PM
cossie4i+
TT T38 Power

Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

So what they going to do ?

Steve.