General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

HA HA Liverpool....................................

Search this Thread

Old 24-03-2009, 08:38 AM
DanS
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't support either team but I hope Liverpool go on to win the title this year....

I sat at Old trafford a few weeks ago against Derby in the semi of the League Cup and I could not believe the reaction of the Man U fans after the game. Getting to the final of a major domestic competition really did'nt interest them, leaving 15 mins before the game finished (at the time Derby only needed one goal to knock them out). Any way, goes to show Man U fans have got it way too good at the moment and need a wake up call (you really dont know how lucky you are!!!). I'd hate to be a fan of a club where getting to Wembley ment F*ck all (no matter what the competition).

Good luck Liverpool - always admired you because of your fantastic support!!
Luton Fan in peice.............. and we're going to Wembley!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and the non-league lol)
Old 24-03-2009, 08:52 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

but rod, that's like saying you and martin don't share a friendly rivalry for being fastest

people will always feel better if "their" team wins, althoguh in football, the other teams losing is also just as good
Old 24-03-2009, 09:24 AM
bud-weis
Football Cwazy

Originally Posted by MadRod
Its good to see the Liverpool fanatics having their day they aint had too many in the last 20 years. In 8 games time it will be decided & its probably best to all concerned to keep quiet untill then, cos all this banter from both sides is rather pointless untill that last game. If the pool win it they will deserve it & the same for United, correct me if im wrong but its only a game of Football & none of us will have any input on the field of play so why not create your own dreams & not hanker after someone elses.
Firstly, last 20 years ;

League Champions 89-90
FA Cup 88-89
FA Cup 91-92
FA Cup 00-01
FA Cup 05-06
League Cup 94-95
League Cup 00-01
League Cup 02-03
European Cup 04-05 (for the 5th time may i add
UEFA Cup 00-01
European Super Cup 01
European Super Cup 05

Thats not too much to cheer about is it? lol

Secondly, no-one is hankering after other peoples dreams, just supporting the teams we have chosen, I care about Liverpool in the same way Skeg does about Utd.

i DO hanker to drive a Sierra faster than anyone else though, honestly.
Old 24-03-2009, 10:44 AM
Mint FRST
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Originally Posted by dojj
no more entries to "post of the month" please, we have a winner
Cheers mate... Up the real Reds...
Old 24-03-2009, 11:10 AM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by Fiddy UK
Pessimistic ? im pessimistic when rafa plays 4-5-1 at home to stoke, hull, wigan etc, wouldnt you be if sir alex played that way at OT against said teams ?. when we go out and play how we did against real madrid, yourselves, villa, and newcastle earlier this season etc. theres no need for pessimism, we played with passion, heart, determination, and showed a real will to win, i cant complain about rafa when we play that way, win or lose, because thats what i want overall, us to go at teams, not sit back, play defensive, and try to win by the odd goal as we have in so many games this season and in the past under rafa. im a realist not a pessimist skeg, if we play badly, i will state my reasons as to what i think went wrong, where were going wrong and why we played that way imho, not come on here and show blind love towards liverpool, my thoughts and opinions have even got me going backwards and forwards with my fellow liverpool fans. but if you truly love something skeg, you have the rite to criticize it imho, thats why when were flying, ill make happy posts, when we draw at home to teams we should beating by playing negative, ill show ' pesamism '. yes you have to take the ruff with the smooth, thats why win or lose, i dont hide like some, wether we win the league or not, im still gona be here, so may the best team win.

Sorry mate didn't mean that in a major derogatory way or anything, just messing about with your more relaxed less intense stance compared to the others.

Originally Posted by Mr S1
......but where were you on the Man U post when they got caned a few days back......? Nowhere to be seen......how odd !

Liverpool? Read all the posts that day on it and didn't bite but later posted up a thread saying well done Liverpool, which for me was really hard as I was hurting that day. Don't always post when we win either, check.
Old 24-03-2009, 11:17 AM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts

Liverpool certainly seem to be playing their socks off. I'd still far rather see Manchester United take the title though
Old 24-03-2009, 11:49 AM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

If the scousers win the Premiership then press and media will go into orbit or purple haze. BBC- Hansen, Lawro, Setanta- McManaman and Sky's main non commentary pundit is Jamie Redknapp. They're everywhere.
Old 24-03-2009, 11:59 AM
bud-weis
Football Cwazy

Originally Posted by skeg
If the scousers win the Premiership then press and media will go into orbit or purple haze. BBC- Hansen, Lawro, Setanta- McManaman and Sky's main non commentary pundit is Jamie Redknapp. They're everywhere.
to be fair, the majority of 'experts' (if you can call them that) see to be pretty anti - liverpool!

Stan Collymore is the worst, Jamie Redknapp is a cock and most of the others are total mongs!

The only one who is really really PRO LFC is Phil Thompson...legend
Old 24-03-2009, 03:00 PM
pani_k
PassionFORD Member

And Andy Gray as he practically lives in Gerrard's arsehole.
Old 24-03-2009, 04:34 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by skeg

Old 24-03-2009, 05:12 PM
Neil@FastFord
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Out of the Manc teams, i go with City.

I'm an Oldham boy and OAFC is my team. Not even slightly a UTD fan, cunts like Ronaldo boil my piss. Have no feelings for Liverpool.

I'm just posting to approve of Skeg's wind up's! Makes me piss laughing, you fuckers bite everytime.

I remember getting dragged into a Henry V Van Nistelroy thread with him ages ago. He know's how to pull strings!

Mr Skeg, you sir are an epic wind-up merchant. And for that i tip my hat to you!

Keep it up! lol
Old 24-03-2009, 10:15 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by pani_k
And Andy Gray as he practically lives in Gerrard's arsehole.
Kin ell, I thought he was employed by United the way he kisses arse.