General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Gotech managment on cossies? or omex/emerald?

Search this Thread

Old 13-01-2009, 11:00 PM
Cossie Sean
big floppy donkey dick

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Gotech managment on cossies? or omex/emerald?

anyone used Gotech on a cossie before?
i had a brief and very drunken chat with Jamie at croft last year but cant remember a great deal suprisingly.........

does it support anti-lag and or launch?

i work with jap cars on a daily basis (sorry for the bad language everyone) and use AEM, Motec, Autronic and Simtec but dont really like the systems except autronic but cant justify the cost just to opt for ALS and i refuse to pay the money for a used P8 and then pay another tuner to map it when i could do it in house. ( ex- carlos sainz chief mechanic is a very good friend of the lol!)

i am open to other options but really liked the sound of the Gotech stuff from what i remember!

im on the verge of getting autronic but without sounding stoopid, i REALLY dont like the way the system makes the engine sound when hitting the rev limmiter, more of a missfire than a propper cossie banging rev limmit.

any other ideas as i`ve just about got the motor rebuilt in the saff and once its ran in i need to have it running slag.

regards Sean