General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Boy Racer and Car Parks......

Search this Thread

Old 29-12-2008, 06:54 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by cheeky dog
wtf, the filth just rammed him
Thats what happens in most countrys if you try and reverse away from cops who are blocking your path to stop you

Its only the UK where teens in metros are allowed to get away due to "public safety issues" Yeah all that does is send message to joyriders/criminals that if you drive like a total insane cunt then the cops will back down.
Old 29-12-2008, 06:56 PM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts

But the police some big old powerfull shitters and ram the thieving scum. If they die in the process it's an added bonus as my taxes won't be going towards putting the cunts through court and kept in a cushy prison
Old 29-12-2008, 07:00 PM
rs1072
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL
Old 29-12-2008, 07:06 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by Oranoco
But the police some big old powerfull shitters and ram the thieving scum. If they die in the process it's an added bonus as my taxes won't be going towards putting the cunts through court and kept in a cushy prison
the only flaw with that is the criminals have more rights than you or I. thier human right to steal cars and terrorise people is protected more than your right to not have your car stolen and not to be run over by a stolen car on a joyride sad but true.