General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

So how old is this one then?

Search this Thread

Old 20-11-2004, 07:01 PM
DaveN
Regular Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So how old is this one then?

140 Borter Street Houghton
Johannesburg South Africa
Tel: +27 73 689 6099

Attn: Managing Director/CEO

Greeting,
I know you will be surprise to read from me, but please consider this letter as a request from family in dare need of assistance. I am Dr. Eric Barclay from Angola, the first and only son of Brigadier Arnold Roberto Barclay communicating to you from Johannesburg, republic of South Africa.

I got your esteem contact through network online during my search for our possible investment in your country.I on behalf of my widowed mother Mrs. Bridget Barclay crying for help, to solicit for your assistance to transfer the sum of US$20.710,500.00 Million, which he deposited in a safe box to private security company here in Johannesburg South Africa, in fact said along with I quote.

"My beloved son, i wish to draw your attention to US$20.710,500.00(Twenty million seven hundred and Ten thousand five hundred united states dollars) I deposited the box containing the fund in a security company in Johannesburg South Africa as valuables. during the war I was very dedicated and committed to winning the war against the rebel until i found out that senior army officers and government functionary were busy helping themselves with government fund and properties sending them to foreign countries. Due to this when I and the former special adviser to the president were assigned by the president (Jose Eduardo Santos) to purchase arms in South Africa. We saw this as a goading opportunity and diverted the money and shared it of which I got a total sum of us US$20.710,500.00 Million. in case of my absence on earth as result of death only, you should solicit for assistance of a reliable and sincere foreign partner to assist you in transferring this money out of South Africa for investment purpose overseas. I deposited the box in you name and you can claim it alone with the deposit code. Your mother is with all the documents. take good care of your mother and sisters. do not disappoint me bye! bye!

From these words of my late father you will understand that lives and future of my family depends on this fund as such, I will be grateful if you can assist us. We are now living in South Africa, as political asylum seekers and financial law regulation of the republic of South Africa do not permit us on certain rights. In view of this, I cannot invest this fund in Africa as a hole. For your efforts we are prepared to offer you 20% of the total fund only for your assistance. 5%set aside for any incidental expenses.

Please, note that this transaction is 100%risk-free and the major thing I demand from you is assurance that the money will be safe when transferred to your account. Further information and arrangement will commence as soon as trust, confidence and good relationship is established. I shall be most grateful if you maintain the confidentiality of this matter.

Please always contact me on telephone number +27 73 689 6099.

Best Regards

Dr. Eric Barclay
Old 20-11-2004, 08:21 PM
woodz77
PassionFord Post Whore!!

have you rung the number yet mate??????????
Old 20-11-2004, 08:23 PM
Rhys
15K+ Super Poster!!

lol So old!!! hit the delete button
Old 21-11-2004, 07:12 PM
DaveN
Regular Contributor

Thought about ringing it and if some one answered giving them an earful, But then i thought whats the point in wasting my phone bill. lol