General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

FAO Tabz.

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2008, 10:08 AM
LINCOLN
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FAO Tabz.

Hi Tabz,
After our original conversation where you said you would fax through the documentation, I have still not received this.

However, the information you have PM'd me is incomplete and to allow TNT to adequately trace the information I require to bring this to a conclusion, I need you to provide me with the DELIVERY dates . They have said you will find these below the consignment number on your documentation (which if you had faxed, I wouldn't be having to chase you for ).

Can you please provide this information post-haste, so we can get this sorted?
Cheers
Lincoln
Old 08-12-2008, 01:50 PM
PGT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LINCOLN
Hi Tabz,
After our original conversation where you said you would fax through the documentation, I have still not received this.

However, the information you have PM'd me is incomplete and to allow TNT to adequately trace the information I require to bring this to a conclusion, I need you to provide me with the DELIVERY dates . They have said you will find these below the consignment number on your documentation (which if you had faxed, I wouldn't be having to chase you for ).

Can you please provide this information post-haste, so we can get this sorted?
Cheers
Lincoln

sounds like another TABZ stalling tactic hoping the issue will go away
Old 08-12-2008, 01:54 PM
carlo
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 27 Likes on 11 Posts

Old 08-12-2008, 01:55 PM
kiddie
Advanced PassionFord User

why not just pm him, instead of another post
Old 08-12-2008, 01:56 PM
AlexD
Post Miester !

Old 08-12-2008, 02:19 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by kiddie

+1
Old 08-12-2008, 02:21 PM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Because it's much easier to ignore a PM
Old 08-12-2008, 02:23 PM
C4llyT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Given the history be naive to expect that to have much in the way of results.
Old 08-12-2008, 02:57 PM
PGT

are you joking?

TABZ's pm box is FULL of pm's from Lincoln and he does jack shit about any of them. the original thread is moved to another area by mods so that the paying trader can have his reputation protected whilst the topic slowly disappears.

should stay at the top until the proof is made available so that others dont get done over
Old 08-12-2008, 03:48 PM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

Totally unbiased opinion here, as I have never dealt with Tabz, but if I were in Tabz shoes, I would simply send another 2 splitters or refund, the cost of which will be minimal, protect my reputation as a trader that goes out of his way to help people out, and then chase the courier company for compensation. It leaves the customer happy and gives a very good impression that I am willing to go out of my way to help people.

Obviously this won't happen, but for the time it has taken to sort it out without anything getting sorted, circa £200 for the problem to dissapear and leave the customer happy would be the best option now IMHO..... I know people will say it would end up happening all the time, but can you really see a guy chasing this hard to try and scam £200??

As said, just what I would do in this situation.....
Old 08-12-2008, 05:26 PM
C4llyT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

BTTT for PGT who's blind
Old 08-12-2008, 05:47 PM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

up
Old 08-12-2008, 07:26 PM
elxr8393
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Hey I thought you'd have to fly to the UK and have a meeting with TNT face to face as they don't give anything over the phone, then wait a few weeks and NOT post the results ?

I've only ever sent a total of 2 PM's to Tabz,
- 1 because by his own admission he didn't view the long arsed thread often
- the second answering his questions and excuses to me, soon after which the thread was conveniently locked so no chance for my reply other than via PM - and I get accused of harrasing him via PM ! Clearly posts are the way to go....

Tabz 06-12-2008, 04:23 PM #378
Will reply later to all the sceptics.
Lincoln should have a fax and as soon as I get in I will forward all relevant names and numbers via pm

STILL no fax, PM was sent but no wonder Lincoln is following it up or maybe tabz still isn't in ?

Last edited by elxr8393; 08-12-2008 at 07:39 PM.
Old 08-12-2008, 09:09 PM
LINCOLN

Originally Posted by RWD_cossie_wil
Totally unbiased opinion here, as I have never dealt with Tabz, but if I were in Tabz shoes, I would simply send another 2 splitters or refund, the cost of which will be minimal, protect my reputation as a trader that goes out of his way to help people out, and then chase the courier company for compensation. It leaves the customer happy and gives a very good impression that I am willing to go out of my way to help people.

Obviously this won't happen, but for the time it has taken to sort it out without anything getting sorted, circa £200 for the problem to dissapear and leave the customer happy would be the best option now IMHO..... I know people will say it would end up happening all the time, but can you really see a guy chasing this hard to try and scam £200??

No I think the easiest thing to do would be to fax me the proof of delivery obtained from the meeting with the TNT manager showing the receiving address or the phone number and name of the TNT manager with whoom the meeting/proof obtaining happened so I could contact them directly.
Old 08-12-2008, 09:16 PM
peeweem3
Lapping McDonalds carpark

Originally Posted by RWD_cossie_wil

Dont think he can afford to, credit crunch and all that
Old 09-12-2008, 07:55 AM
LINCOLN

You know what Tabz I can kind of see how this mess has been created.

Clearly when I ordered both parts off you you ran a disorganised company on the side that relied on people chasing/reminding you for things that you had sold/promised and had a hectic life changing house/business. The problem being that I was one chain removed that I was never able to chase/remind you.

That however is no crime.

Then when I initially contacted you about the missing parcels you were, since you seem a trusted/honest person, you felt that there was no way that you would rip me off and immediately thought that I was trying to rip you off. Therefore you never gave me the time of day.

Clearly you thought that I would remain a pf nobody and never hear from me again.

However the problem is that now you seem to be making a commitment running a organised business based around the love of cosworths (which is something that we all aspire too) and this has come back to bite you as I am also a honest person who feels that you have done me wrong.

The problem being that I thought that I gave you enough riggling space at the start to make ammends but clearly since you feel you are a honest/trustworthy person you thought that I was trying to scam you again. The problem being that some people on this forum (however I must thank them for keeping this active) have taken this problem so black and white. And since you felt you had done me no wrong you continued to try to argue with you superior intellect/baffle me with bullshit feeling that you must be right in the end.

Clearly this public problem is not good for either of us as I feel I have lost face and sadly will probably not use this forum much more now. No one here wants to read this shit all the time.

Just my thought Tabz.
Old 09-12-2008, 07:57 AM
LINCOLN

You are also asking me to believe that since you delivered the parts that my mate ripped me off.

Clearly this is something I have trouble swallowing.
Old 09-12-2008, 10:02 AM
Chris Honeywell

Originally Posted by LINCOLN
You are also asking me to believe that since you delivered the parts that my mate ripped me off.

Clearly this is something I have trouble swallowing.

Well as your almost certainly never gonna get PROOF of it even getting to your M8 so hes well in the clear....

All that effort of meeting a TNT manager and still not faxing you the info.
TBH i don't see you getting the needed info now all this is quietly gonna fade away
Old 09-12-2008, 10:17 AM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

sort it out ffs you two. Get a room and have some anal loving.

Lincoln - either accept that you have been ripped off and you arent going to get ANYWHERE on this forumn with it, or fly over here and go and see TABZ.

Or TABZ, stop being a coward and hiding behind your keyboard and show the man some proof. Either you got it or you havent. How many times do you need to be asked the same fucking question. Your bullshit attitude is cluttering up this place as Lincoln cant get a straight answer from you
Old 09-12-2008, 10:17 AM
carlo
15K+ Super Poster!!

This is shit news i certanly wont be looking at what tabz as for sale after this
Old 09-12-2008, 10:34 AM
PGT

So after all those promises and offers of meeting TNT and faxing and PMing and telephoning and telphoning when convenient for him and offering to contact Lincoln and only Lincoln and so on...

It turns out TABZ didn't deliver (that's on either the consignment or the proof of the consignment) - well surprise surprise!

Comments invited from those who are considering buying stuff from TABZ
Old 09-12-2008, 10:36 AM
badnews
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

well i have not posted on this topic till now as the other thred was moved for whatever reason ????????. it quite clearley seems to be a total sham and again tabz will get away with his bullshit ways. for all the 10 pages of excuse's and delays nothing has turned up no proof from tabz folk jumping on lincon who i feal has been let down badly by tadz people are just gona forget this if it's not kept up. so why the fook should a trader get away with ripping a fellow site member off, i just don't get it ???, so much for i will clear my name post ay tabz you my friend are a fool and only continue to embelish the fack you are a rouge trader. you in my opinion are the worst sort by trying to belittle lincon when all he was trying to do was buy goods from your company and paid you for the privalage of a public mud slinging contest. you make my blood boil chap and bring out the worst in me
Old 09-12-2008, 10:59 AM
elxr8393

Bump,

c'mon where's tabz and his (small) army of supporters now that he's not provided proof as promised yet again ?

all hero's and poor tabz is being picked on - can you see why now ????
Old 09-12-2008, 11:09 AM
Seademon
Regular Contributor

Good old Tabz - as much proof of delivery as there is proof theres a santa clause.
Old 09-12-2008, 03:38 PM
D16PJM

Originally Posted by elxr8393
Bump,

c'mon where's tabz and his (small) army of supporters now that he's not provided proof as promised yet again ?

all hero's and poor tabz is being picked on - can you see why now ????
still cant see why its anyones bussiness, and i wouldnt say a suporter but also not a hater like some.
Old 09-12-2008, 03:43 PM
Seademon
Regular Contributor

Done it for himself really, I've watched the whole thing for the last couple of weeks to see if he really did have the proof the stuff was posted but I guess he hasnt got the proof. Nothing to do with me, I dont know any of you & I'll probably never meet any of you - just something to watch with interest whilst Im bored at work & I thought I'd add my 2p worth like everyone else...
Old 09-12-2008, 03:46 PM
ECU Monitor Enthusiast
BANNED
BANNED

LOL, ever I had better customer relations and thats saying something
Old 09-12-2008, 05:01 PM
aduz
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by L8 ECU
LOL, ever I had better customer relations and thats saying something

you were just misunderstood
Old 09-12-2008, 07:23 PM
elxr8393

Originally Posted by D16PJM
still cant see why its anyones bussiness, and i wouldnt say a suporter but also not a hater like some.
D16PJM, I don't hate anyone on here, it's difficult to get to know people on a forum. I would hope you'd stick up for your mates if you thought they were being lied to or ripped off.
I do know Tabz constant bullshit and lies have dragged this and other threads on uneccessarily.

If he had have been man enough to say either: I was disorganised at he time, sorry, here's your refund OR I called up TNT here's the proof, there wouldn't be a problem.

To tell people on an open public forum that Lincoln speaks shit, that he (Tabz) is having an imaginary meeting with an imaginary manager at TNT and is sending an imaginary fax with ALL the details is inviting people to comment - exactly as you have, and have every right to, as do I.
Old 11-12-2008, 09:03 AM
Vic

I admit Lincoln is a mate, but weeding out rip off artists and choosing to spend my money is one of the MAIN reasons why I join a public forum.. As with any of the foreign Cossie owners we often have to source parts from overseas and you just cant simply buy them off a trader/person face to face. We rely on forums to weed out the poor traders (such as TABZ) and give our money to people/traders with excellent feedback. Its just unfortunate that Lincoln has lost out this time.
Old 11-12-2008, 09:07 AM
PGT

Originally Posted by elxr8393
D16PJM, I don't hate anyone on here, it's difficult to get to know people on a forum. I would hope you'd stick up for your mates if you thought they were being lied to or ripped off.
I do know Tabz constant bullshit and lies have dragged this and other threads on uneccessarily.

If he had have been man enough to say either: I was disorganised at he time, sorry, here's your refund OR I called up TNT here's the proof, there wouldn't be a problem.

To tell people on an open public forum that Lincoln speaks shit, that he (Tabz) is having an imaginary meeting with an imaginary manager at TNT and is sending an imaginary fax with ALL the details is inviting people to comment - exactly as you have, and have every right to, as do I.
+1
Old 11-12-2008, 10:02 AM
badnews

no proof yet then
Old 11-12-2008, 10:23 AM
Mike Rainbird
Caraholic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

As Lincoln had allegedly not received the faxed data sheets that Tabz allegedly sent, I even provided Tabz with my fax number to act as an intermediary (two days ago). Nothing received as yet.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:59 AM
badnews

so it seems tabz is full of shite then, a total waste of space i see he can't even be arsed to send this info on even if what he claims is true he is again taking the piss by stalling out. how can anyone take this bloke to be a seriouse trader when he can't even clear up a mater af a few hundred quid. maybe the credit cruch has hit harder than he would like us to think lol i personaly think the whole thing stinks any decent honest person would have replied by now.
Old 11-12-2008, 12:14 PM
carlo
15K+ Super Poster!!

Mike you cant fax something you dont have i hope this is p[roof enough to ban him from here as a trader as he has ripped a passionford member off.
Old 11-12-2008, 04:20 PM
Chris Honeywell

Originally Posted by Mike Rainbird
As Lincoln had allegedly not received the faxed data sheets that Tabz allegedly sent, I even provided Tabz with my fax number to act as an intermediary (two days ago). Nothing received as yet.

Nice one Mike just give him a bit more time

Last edited by Chris Honeywell; 11-12-2008 at 09:10 PM.
Old 11-12-2008, 05:25 PM
Tarren

Originally Posted by Chris Honeywell
Nice one Mike just give him a it more time

Old 12-12-2008, 09:13 AM
elxr8393

3 threads, 300+ posts and 6 weeks, no result - what a fucking tosser.

Tabz @ S.M.Auto's
**RS500 Splitter's** Now Available

RS500 Black G/Fibre= £100
RS500 Carbon splitter= £165
Selling the same shit twice without delivering the first set = PRICELESS !!!!

Last edited by elxr8393; 12-12-2008 at 10:57 AM.
Old 12-12-2008, 09:39 AM
Kam B
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

He hasn't replied or posted yet let him reply before grilling yourselves! He could b chasing up/finding stuff hence why he ain't replied YET
Old 12-12-2008, 10:37 AM
Chris Honeywell

Originally Posted by ultimate sleeper
He hasn't replied or posted yet let him reply before grilling yourselves! He could b chasing up/finding stuff hence why he ain't replied YET

LOL yeah thats gonna be it
He had his TNT meeting 2 weeks ago now to PROVE the stuff was sent
Mike R has even ofered his fax number so that details or said delivery proof can go to him before getting faxed over to AUS, Lincoln is still waiting ..

Quick Reply: FAO Tabz.