General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

baby p

Search this Thread

Old 13-11-2008, 04:52 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts
Default baby p

i don't know about you, but i feel more than a little sick that this story didn't surface for so long

what else could have happened in all this time?

why has it noly started to be investigated now?

and why the fuck is gordon brown sorry for making it a party political issue?!

i'll happily go on the record right now and say that if i found out that someone was hurting my kids, there were be murders, pretty violently gruesome ones at that too so how can the childs own mother have had anything like that happen to her own kid is beyond me

as for the people who were supposed to make sure this didn't happen, they should be sharing a cockroach infested pot of boiling oil for their part in this
Old 13-11-2008, 05:04 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Received 490 Likes on 383 Posts

those from social services that allowed this to happen should be jailed as well. 60 visits and no one noticed the baby had a broken back, 8 broken ribs , was paralysed from the waste down and didnt respond to pain.
Old 13-11-2008, 05:08 PM
RWD Pete
Banned
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Poor little lamb makes me want to cry when i see pics etc, my baby is due in 4 weeks and i already love her so much. How anyone can torture a baby i dont know. One thing for sure they should get a few good kickins inside, well lets hope anyway.
Old 13-11-2008, 05:12 PM
Nath
10K+ Poster!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Totally sickening

How the hell could this happen and why? It makes me want to throw up at the the thought of it
Old 13-11-2008, 05:20 PM
Dan F
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Its sick how some one can do this to anyone, let alone an innocent baby.

Dan
Old 13-11-2008, 05:21 PM
rsnissan
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Dont normally comment on this sort of stuff or have kids but I was disgusted at this! had to change the channel every time it was on the news.

How someone do that to a baby is beyond me

Cant believe its been the same council thats been involved twice.......
Old 13-11-2008, 05:22 PM
dazoriginal
prodigal son

disgusting
Old 13-11-2008, 05:40 PM
dojj

On Tuesday, Sharon Shoesmith, head of Haringey children's services, said: "The very sad fact is that we can't stop people who are determined to kill children."
you had plenty of time to stop them in this case didn't you

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7727772.stm

how could they have failed to spot missing fingernails and even fingertips

i'm so ultra carefull with my kids it's unreal because you don't know what sort of mischief they can get up to where they can hurt themselves and you worry for them day and night

if the judge gives them all anything other than a "rot in jail for the rest of your lives" sentance there is going to be a riot
Old 13-11-2008, 09:12 PM
**Claire**
PassionFord Post Troll

I heard on the news today that the mother of Baby P had just given birth to another baby while in prison while under police guard. The baby was immediately removed and put into care.

Then there is the other case where the mother has stabbed her two sons and is now being held under the mental health act. She was also known to social services and they had just closed the file on her family!!

I honestly don't know whats happening anymore
Old 13-11-2008, 09:19 PM
Dicko&Vacant
10K+ Poster!!

id love to spend a couple of hours in a room with the fookin scum who done that to the poor little lad whats he ever done to deserve it,id fookin tear them to pieces and leave them to suffer like he did.

Oh and the idiots who work for the social services want locking up aswell if you ask me,and the useless prick of a doctor who didnt realise the baby's back was broke wants striking off,he doesnt deserve to be a doctor anymore.

Every time i hear the story on the radio it just fills me with pure anger
Old 13-11-2008, 09:25 PM
Cragrat
sit boo boo sit

Received 50 Likes on 44 Posts

gordon brown not commented on this as it would have political consequences,i mean its not like its an important social issue like ringing a tv star from the 70`s and leaving a lewd message.....

as far the social services spokesperson saying this was not spotted as the mother purposely tried to pull the wool over their eyes...WTF is she gonna say "yes you got me i was torturing my innocent 18mnth old baby",i hope they rot in prison then hell or wherever these bastards deserve to go,after many thorough good kickings day in day out.

baby p you are in a better place now r.i.p. lil` fella
Old 13-11-2008, 09:30 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Same kinda thing happened to a little girl in Doncaster....the father apparantley after months of abuse finally killed her by snapping her spine over his knees... And these people are allowed to continue to breath and live a fairly normal life albeit behind a few walls/fences....

Makes me sickl hearing about stuff like this with poor defencless kids....those poor little kids will have still been going to their parents for love etc and got hurt like that How can a parent do that to their own child? I look at my almost 2 yeard old daughter and just think 'HOW'
Old 13-11-2008, 09:38 PM
mechanic28
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

shame!it really is the dad must by totally gutted!although surely he must of seen the bruises etc?only just down the road to me as well!
Old 13-11-2008, 09:44 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by mechanic28
shame!it really is the dad must by totally gutted!although surely he must of seen the bruises etc?only just down the road to me as well!

alot closer to me im afraid and ashamed to say !!!
Old 13-11-2008, 10:01 PM
Punkie
For Sale..Apply within.

Words cannot describe how much this type of shit sucks. That poor little child. At least now they are not in pain and suffering.

Those people (i refuse to call them parents) should have every injury inflicted upon them that they did to the child.

Then, the general public should each be allowed to vote on their method of death.

People like this have NO place on this earth. To inflict suffering on anyone is horrid, but to inflict it on someone who has no ability to stand up for themselves makes me feel physically ill.

Their details have apparently been leaked (name and address)
Old 13-11-2008, 10:03 PM
Mrs T
Super Moderator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

most social workers i came across in the 7 years of working with kids havent got a clue what they are doing, wasnt interested in the kids and thats most of the councils..
Old 13-11-2008, 10:07 PM
saffy
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

fucking scum
Old 13-11-2008, 10:09 PM
charlie luciano
10K+ Poster!!

Received 83 Likes on 70 Posts

Can not put it into words how angry I am about this horrific case, my Mrs has been crying for days and is really upset about this,

what makes me more angry is how the cunts who are responsible for this are not being charged with murder, goes to show the total incompetence of the so called justice system in this country

also the useless fucking council who was meant to be looking out for this little fellas best intrest, what have you got shit in your eyes you cunts? how could you miss the serverity of this little fellas injuries? he was on the at risk register, why didn't you save him by taking him away from these animals you useless cunts?, you're fucking crap at your jobs and you all want sacking, a lot of the blame lyes at your doors cunts and you need some porridge time dished out to you as well, you could share a cell with the trio of fucking animals that did this you useless cunts, fuck the lot of ya!

Luciano
Old 13-11-2008, 10:13 PM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

Received 32 Likes on 30 Posts

Horrific and heads should roll
Old 13-11-2008, 10:36 PM
mark
PassionFord Post Whore!!

i hope the cunts get a good kickin in prison
thay live not far from my inlaws
my misses thinks that cunt went to her school
Old 13-11-2008, 10:39 PM
mark
PassionFord Post Whore!!

have a look on here to
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...1257321&ref=mf
Old 13-11-2008, 11:16 PM
Rick Astley
Never gonna give you up!

I've tried to avoid reading the story for as long as I could... Finally read all the gory details tonight... WOW is all I can say, they really are going to find it hard in jail... I hope they get a taste of their own medicine I really do.

Worst thing is Baby P couldn't talk so couldn't communicate the pain Very said!
Old 13-11-2008, 11:34 PM
S1rst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Im very rarely lost for words, but i just cant put into words how angry/disgusted/sickened i am by this whole case. Words fail me.
Old 13-11-2008, 11:42 PM
dom_xr3i
why poke the animal

every time i read or see this in the internet or tely it makes me very angry and makes me more awhere of who comes in contact with my nephew

i know my brother or sister in law wount hurt him but if he stays with anyone else i get very wherery for where he stays and hes not my son

Last edited by dom_xr3i; 14-11-2008 at 12:02 AM. Reason: forgot some words grrr
Old 13-11-2008, 11:51 PM
Dub604
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

bring back the death penalty, were all gonna have to pay for this cunt to b e in jail for the next how ever many years
Old 14-11-2008, 08:19 AM
Graham S1
PassionFord Post Troll

And another two kids killed in Manchester.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/m...er/7726077.stm

We are all paying the price for being more insular, and not caring what happens outside our own little worlds. I could write pages on the causes of this, but it would be totally lost on most of this board.
Old 14-11-2008, 08:28 AM
dojj

Originally Posted by charlie luciano
Can not put it into words how angry I am about this horrific case, my Mrs has been crying for days and is really upset about this,

what makes me more angry is how the cunts who are responsible for this are not being charged with murder, goes to show the total incompetence of the so called justice system in this country

also the useless fucking council who was meant to be looking out for this little fellas best intrest, what have you got shit in your eyes you cunts? how could you miss the serverity of this little fellas injuries? he was on the at risk register, why didn't you save him by taking him away from these animals you useless cunts?, you're fucking crap at your jobs and you all want sacking, a lot of the blame lyes at your doors cunts and you need some porridge time dished out to you as well, you could share a cell with the trio of fucking animals that did this you useless cunts, fuck the lot of ya!

Luciano
+1 mate

apparently it costs Ł4k to make the neccesary paperwork put before the courts before a child can be taken into care, so more penny pinching is what it looks like, why can't they bedone for free like they do in the states?

certain things shouldn't be chargeable, making sure some little kid is removed from a situation where they have been harmed should be way WAY at the top of this sort of list

as mentioned by sportvanman, the fat scottish twat made a big song and dance about some dodgy phone call and yet dind't want this to be turned into a political issue, cameron should have kicked him in the cunt for that sort of shit, but his mate sitting in the speakers chair wern't having none of it was he

everyone invovled in this case shold be sitting in a prison cell, ecpsecially that case worker who did fuck all when she wrote 2i've stopped looking ino this matter because they've moved out of the borough" wasn't it her responsibility to find out where they moved to so that the proper authorities could be made aware of the situation?
Old 14-11-2008, 08:43 AM
Ridgey
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 134 Likes on 120 Posts

We are now a country run by limp dick fags.
Too soft to say boo to anyone.
All of these are mental cases and should have been identified as that and locked up in a mental institute. It pisses me off all this intergrate nutters into the community shit. FO lock them up and throw away the key so they cannot harm anyone.
As for what should happen to these types now, DEATH of course. Stoneing would be good to see, or hung drawn and quartered, oh the good old days when people had balls and gumption to see criminals really pay for their actions in an appropriate way.
Old 14-11-2008, 08:49 AM
dojj

wrap them up in hessian sacks, chain big heavy weights to their bodies via big heafty chains, drop them into the middle of the atlantic

end of
Old 14-11-2008, 09:16 AM
cabrio zo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Location: Sudbury Suffolk, Drives: Octavia VRS & XR2i 1800 Zetec track car

Baby P's mother gave birth to a child in jail while awaiting trial - and social workers wanted to let her keep it.
Council officials told police it was 'against the human rights' of the mother to take the newborn girl away from her
I don't know if this is true or propaganda but FFS this beggars belief

Z
Old 14-11-2008, 09:32 AM
turbo_boost
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

I agree they should all loose there jobs, it really makes me feel sick i just so pissed off fukin the people should be shot bring back captial punishment
Old 14-11-2008, 11:07 AM
Dicko&Vacant
10K+ Poster!!

the worst part is that the fookin scum who done this will get put in secure sections in prison,so other in mates cant get to them

Then when they get released from prison they will be given new id and safe house with police protection

Dont you just fookin love our justice system
Old 14-11-2008, 11:47 AM
dojj

Originally Posted by cabrio zo
I don't know if this is true or propaganda but FFS this beggars belief

Z
send them fookers to the bottom of the atlantic as well

bunch of useless cunts

as a convicted criminal of this sort of babarism, the only rights you should get are to be fed 2 slices of stale bread and a cup of stale water twice a day and have a bucket in your cell to do your number 2's in

plus a rope to hang yourself if you can't take it

get ill, no one cares, hurt yourself, no one cares, die, no one cares, well i would care because hopefully this prison cell would be in full view of the public in a town centre full of rocks and shit we could throw at them

i don't think anyone would disagree
Old 14-11-2008, 11:49 AM
Kamike

Have not been able to read the whole story, makes me feel sick and angry so i put it down. But what a terrible exsistance 17 mths of violance and neglect. I wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy let alone a child. RIP Baby P

The whole idea of an "at risk register" makes no sence to me. If the child is at risk move them to a family who will provide a normal safe loving environment to grow up in. Not leave them there with the odd check up until an awful event like this happens.
Old 14-11-2008, 12:10 PM
Turbocabbie
Top Cab !!

Originally Posted by Kamike
The whole idea of an "at risk register" makes no sence to me. If the child is at risk move them to a family who will provide a normal safe loving environment to grow up in.
Its not always as simple as that, I'm naturally exceptionally slim to the point where I am considered underweight for my age and height.
As a child the 'authority's' were concerned for me because of my weight, they simply believed my parents were not feeding me. I was personally placed on the at risk register, and im certain it was the right thing to do until they established the real situation regarding my family and me.

It would not have been right to take me from my family because I may have been at risk, doing so would have been exceptionally traumatic for myself and my loving parents.

Soon as its confirmed however that the child is in danger they should be removed from that environment.
Old 14-11-2008, 12:20 PM
Smiggy

Folk like this should be sterilised the minute they are found not fit to bring up kids. Same with that headcase that lied about her daughter being abducted and had a full police force putting murder and rape cases to the side to go on a wild goose chase. Only to find out it was all a scam to get reward money.

The problem being, is there is so much red tape these days that it takes a monumentous effort to get anything done in Local Authorities. To turn a blind eye as this social work dept appear to have done is the lazy/easy way out.

Those in the local council responsible should be charged along with the parents.

SMG
Old 14-11-2008, 01:36 PM
3001paulh
Regular Contributor

its just totally disgusting that scum like these get to have beautifull kids and the decent folk who spend thousands on ivf to not even get a sniff off giving a child the love they long for so much!!! and the scum just dont give a fuck and just seem to have them just for benifits! the quicker they bring the death penalty back the better as our goverment are just a spineless bunch of wankers who just seem interested in getting as much money out of working people! and should focus the efforts on getting our country back!! as i purely believe that it should be life for a life!!
Old 14-11-2008, 01:58 PM
dojj

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programme...ma/7722895.stm

panorama are going to do a special on it on monday

don't know if i could watch it though
Old 14-11-2008, 02:02 PM
Kamike

The Sun newspaper have named Baby Peter now and included pictures of him on the web site.

Quick Reply: baby p