General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Misery

Search this Thread

Old 13-11-2008, 02:53 PM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Whats the matter then?
Old 13-11-2008, 04:32 PM
5t1g
Shotgun Bunter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Drug related? As for all those people suggesting sex...Sex is an instant cure for mild depression. It releases endorphins into blood stream producing a sense of euphoria and leaving you with a feeling of well being

I feel you clearly want to sort it out otherwise you wouldn't have made this post. people are suggesting options but it's very hard to when the main facts (i.e whats causing this) isn't made known.

If it is drug related the best bit of advice would be to seek proffesional help. The best way i have found to deal with things in the past is by speaking to stangers/proffesionals. I know it sounds daft but after the initial start i endded up just spewing everything out and felt better stright away. My major fear was feeling like one of those people that needs help in a stereo-type of way, in reality i feel much better for it.
Old 13-11-2008, 04:58 PM
kosman
sideways all the way!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

i would say getting stoned would help,makes everything seem not important,not trying to offend ne1 here,but it does make everything funny,or get out in car,windows down,or put ya fave feel good tune on loud as it'll go,never had a problem with bein miserable really so sorry if the above is useless drivel.
Old 13-11-2008, 06:08 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

either sex OR go to the gym is a SHORT TERM solution, the gym might motivate you though to get the ball rolling

ive found the gym to be a great help, i doe long hours as such as get my little one up and dressed at 6am and leave the house at 7am to take her to the child minder, then collect her after work at 6pm, thats when i get home, kiss the missus and off to the gym for 3 hours

does alot for routine too,,, though i aint going today pmsl
Old 13-11-2008, 06:52 PM
SapphyMike
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

its not drugs.

i just needed to let it out.