General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

i HATE lewis hamilton

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2008, 09:41 PM
~nomad~
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MJ_RST
Watch you lip!

this isnt about my success, the fact still remains, if you get given the opertunities handed to you on a plate then you will succeed....some of us dont get such opertunities and have to work for them
do you actually believe this? So he has no natural talent, mclaren just picked him out at a gokart track one day because they decided they liked his face?

Even if it is just pure luck, lets just say it is, why do you care? The only explination is jealously.
Old 03-11-2008, 09:41 PM
focuschivvy
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

look how many dads throw a ball at their son as soon as hes born? i was, got it drilled into my head about football, thrown into teams and one of the best academys around here. as soon as i touched 12, i knew i couldnt cut it as a footballer. youve either got it, or you aint!

Last edited by focuschivvy; 03-11-2008 at 09:55 PM.
Old 03-11-2008, 09:54 PM
~nomad~
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by focuschivvy
look how many dads throw a ball at their son as soon as hes born? i was, got it drilled into my head about football, thrown into teams and one of the best academys around here. as soon as i touched 12, i knew i couldnt cut it as a footballer. ouve either got it, or you aint!
exactly.
Old 03-11-2008, 10:33 PM
phil_rs
yam yammer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Read what i wrote.....with the same helping hand that lewis had, anyone can do it.....and i am in motorsport
You keep believing that you poor misguided person
Old 04-11-2008, 01:55 AM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Originally Posted by focuschivvy
look how many dads throw a ball at their son as soon as hes born? i was, got it drilled into my head about football, thrown into teams and one of the best academys around here. as soon as i touched 12, i knew i couldnt cut it as a footballer. youve either got it, or you aint!
My dad wanted my brother to be a swimmer. He was good, naturally. However, he would make him go everyday to the baths and do lengths and then one day he didn't want to go and my mum was fine with this. He was out with friends when my Dad turned up in the car like the devil and raced him to the baths nearly killing us in order to make the swimming club. My brother was faster than everyone else there, easily. He now hates swimming, and has not been for a long time. You can be forced to hate something, which is a shame.

Benni.
Old 04-11-2008, 05:54 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

does he regret now not going to the olympics benni?

as for everyone staling that fella for talking about helping hands, do you think that lewis would be doing what he's doing now if he didn't get spotted or trraget ron dennis that day?

i perhaps think not

if you have talent it's not enough, you need to get that lucky break as well, your talent may shine through where ever you compete, but if you are competing at schoolboy level and no one comes to watch, it's not as easy as walking up to some big motorsport name when you are cute enough to be able to walk up to him and saying "oi, look at this"
Old 04-11-2008, 06:18 AM
bud-weis
Football Cwazy

Anyone who says Lewis has no talent is clearly a complete and utter FuckTard!!

Driving an F1 car is not easy at all, driving it fast enough to win races and become World Champion is even harder and only a select few have ever done it!

Every single driver on that starting grid is infinitely more talented than any driver gracing the pages of PassionFord, including the lads at the back struggling in a super aguri or whatever.

Lewis Hamilton proved in his first season that he was an immense talent, literally just missing out on the Championship in his VERY first season!!!!

His driving style is exciting and i personally love his attitude, he wants to win at all costs and we should praise him for it!! i for one am sick to death of cheering on the Tim Henmans of this world who are perfectly nice and polite yet never win fuck all!

The simple fact is that if you don't like him then fine, he probably wouldn't like you either...but to say he has no talent and he only got to where he is because of this, that and the other...well frankly shows you are either jealous or very ignorant.

I'm sick to death of all the Lewis bashing that goes on...he won the Championship fair and square despite all of the shenanigans the FIA tried to pull all year...Ferrari's troubles with pitstops and unreliability definitely prevented Massa from being a worthy Champ, but that's not Hamiltons fault is it?

I felt sorry for Massa, but couldn't give a flying fuck about Ferrari!
Old 04-11-2008, 08:01 AM
~nomad~
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by dojj

as for everyone staling that fella for talking about helping hands, do you think that lewis would be doing what he's doing now if he didn't get spotted or trraget ron dennis that day?

i perhaps think not

if you have talent it's not enough, you need to get that lucky break as well, your talent may shine through where ever you compete, but if you are competing at schoolboy level and no one comes to watch, it's not as easy as walking up to some big motorsport name when you are cute enough to be able to walk up to him and saying "oi, look at this"
Obviously if he didn't get picked up then perhaps not, i dont think anyone is saying that, its saying that anyone could do it if they had the same chance thats retarded. Most big talents out there need the big break, footballers, musicians, everyone.
Old 04-11-2008, 08:17 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by Nomaderst
Obviously if he didn't get picked up then perhaps not, i dont think anyone is saying that, its saying that anyone could do it if they had the same chance thats retarded. Most big talents out there need the big break, footballers, musicians, everyone.
i quite agree, being in the right place at the right time shouldn't count, but in all too many cases it doe

what if lewis had a cold that day and couldn't make the place he was goign to meet ron? would we now be lamenting anyone talente enough to step up to the ferrari domaincane of f1?

probably not as someone else would have fileld his shoes

well done to the lad for toughing it out, i hope the next few years brings this new generatin of talent into closer and clsoer resluts for all concerned
Old 04-11-2008, 08:26 AM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

god i hope he isnt reading this.
I imagine he would take it so hard that a couple of nobody's on a forum hate him.
He'd take it so hard that i imagine he'd have to shag his missus over his new mclaren while looking at his trophy's and his massive bank balance just to stop him feeling worthless.

He had the break's but he still need's to be a better driver to win against the the other WORLD CLASS driver's to get world champion.

I believe that if anyone is a better driver than they WILL be found and signed for a team. He had break's and maybe achieved the championship earlyer than if he wasnt known, but he will of still got there by going down other route's because he is a WORLD CLASS DRIVER.
Old 04-11-2008, 08:33 AM
Ryan_3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by mrjenrst
god i hope he isnt reading this.
I imagine he would take it so hard that a couple of nobody's on a forum hate him.
He'd take it so hard that i imagine he'd have to shag his missus over his new mclaren while looking at his trophy's and his massive bank balance just to stop him feeling worthless.

He had the break's but he still need's to be a better driver to win against the the other WORLD CLASS driver's to get world champion.

I believe that if anyone is a better driver than they WILL be found and signed for a team. He had break's and maybe achieved the championship earlyer than if he wasnt known, but he will of still got there by going down other route's because he is a WORLD CLASS DRIVER.
well said mate
Old 04-11-2008, 08:46 AM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Watch you lip!

this isnt about my success, the fact still remains, if you get given the opertunities handed to you on a plate then you will succeed....some of us dont get such opertunities and have to work for them

So if someone gave you a keyboard and an internet connection and an opportunity to post utter drivel on the internet handed to you on a plate you would succeed at it to world champion standards?

Hmm, yes, you seem to have a point, its certainly working so far!
Old 04-11-2008, 08:54 AM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Chip
So if someone gave you a keyboard and an internet connection and an opportunity to post utter drivel on the internet handed to you on a plate you would succeed at it to world champion standards?

Lmfao
Old 04-11-2008, 09:07 AM
Cossie Helen
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by JamesG
Also because I am used to driving a fast ford, put me in a force india and I would piss all over the cunt.

Define a fast ford ? I drive a fast ford.....

Put me in a Force India F1 car i would probs kill myself
Old 04-11-2008, 09:58 AM
Ryan_3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

lofl at force india

think it would be too slow for u helen
Old 04-11-2008, 10:36 AM
rs shawn
S1 Database Editor

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Ebonycossie4x4
Im sure with all that money and fame he could do a lot better.
I'm sure they could both do better - but why would they want to? They're both obviously happy together right now, both very wealthy and have the fame to do lots of cool stuff and get opportunities that non-celebs wouldn't get offered. It's not like he's going to say "Sorry Nicole, you're ok..but I'm waiting for someone prettier to come and ask me out".
It may last..it may not - but i'm sure they're both just enjoying the lifestlye right now. Who wouldn't in their situation???

he is merely the result of good spin and with the 'helping hand' he has had anyone could have got to where he is
I agree. If you look closely at the Brazil footage from inside the pit you can see Schumacher sat in the corner of the McLaren garage with one of those PS2 steering wheel and pedal set-ups (but bit more expensive). Lewis isn't driving his car..Schumacher is, using this remote device. Apparently Lewis can't even reach the pedals never mind drive the car!
Old 04-11-2008, 10:50 AM
Nick b
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Watch you lip!

You are having a laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lewis has not had anything handed to him.
99% of people could not manage a lap in a F1 car never mind 70 odd, and driving on the edge with hardly ever making a mistake!!!!!!!!!!!11111
Old 04-11-2008, 11:04 AM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Originally Posted by dojj
He sometimes wonders where he would be, but he still hates the baths.

Benni.
Old 04-11-2008, 11:22 AM
Ryan_3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

so does he have a shower atleast?
Old 04-11-2008, 11:32 AM
Dannyf1380
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

i cant stand hamilton tbh, he's no way the best driver at all. If it wasnt for his family ie father and 'contacts' he wouldnt be there.

Hell, the out takes from when he was on top gear proved he couldnt drive worth a $h**
also the out takes of the F1 prove he can't drive! they only show the good bits LOL!

I say fair play to him, he's done England proud!
Old 04-11-2008, 02:36 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by bud-weis
The simple fact is that if you don't like him then fine, he probably wouldn't like you either...but to say he has no talent and he only got to where he is because of this, that and the other...well frankly shows you are either jealous or very ignorant.

I'm sick to death of all the Lewis bashing that goes on...he won the Championship fair and square despite all of the shenanigans the FIA tried to pull all year...Ferrari's troubles with pitstops and unreliability definitely prevented Massa from being a worthy Champ, but that's not Hamiltons fault is it?

Old 04-11-2008, 05:30 PM
andy888
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 28 Likes on 28 Posts

a think she's stunning....... what a figure and looks crackin in all the music vids. yes i'm totally jealous! 100 mil a year and her as your chick? bring it on!
Old 04-11-2008, 05:36 PM
ricky_2006
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

this is fucking ridiculous. eny haters of hamilton are just jealous, simple as. and no way can you say eny1 could hav done that, he got the points, should have been 2 years in a row now and he is a brilliant driver with talent. SIMPLE.

so fuck all of you jealous cunts
Old 04-11-2008, 06:03 PM
Azrael
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I am no fan of Hamilton but this year HE IS THE CHAMP, nothing more but nothing less.

One important point - the differences between formula 1 drivers are so tiny that it's hardly imaginable to us mere mortals. The last one on the grid if we had opportunity to see his driving is as skilled and talented and concentrated (etc.) guy as the first one, and he is vastly superior to 99,99999% of other motorsport drivers (there are others out there with similar sort of talent and skill - Seb Loeb being good example but they are only few). Unfortunately it's a team sport and it's all down to having mix of brilliant driver, brilliant designers, racing engineers, sub-assembly technicians, pit-crew and (last but not least) some luck.
Old 04-11-2008, 06:03 PM
Evorich
Regular Contributor

this isnt about my success, the fact still remains, if you get given the opertunities handed to you on a plate then you will succeed....some of us dont get such opertunities and have to work for them [/QUOTE]

what a complete dick you are, who says it was handed too him on a plate and who says he hasnt worked for it, i.e from what i have came to understand is that lewis's dad had to work extremely hard for lewis to have the best cart and be able to compete all over the country, and lewis done everything he could to help out by keeping up his grades at school as instructed by ron dennis and compete to the best of his ability, which you cant expect much more from a child of 6 to 16 years old when he turned pro. (pro as in his mclaren contract).

why cant we be happy that a brit has won, apart from the olympics were we done well what else have we achieved recently, lets be like the 60's again where we won the world cup and 7 out of the 10 years a brit won the f1 championship.

rant over
Old 04-11-2008, 06:11 PM
MJ_RST
PassionFord Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by tonyk
What a load of rubbish! So you are basically saying "if any person got the same oppourtunity handed to them they could have the same success" What about talent? What about physical and mental toughness? What about dedication?
No, what im saying is, lewis didnt make a name for himself, he was given the pedastool and given loads of chances to get there. I know he has talent, im not taking that away from him, but given that he was helped in so many ways to get there it just seems fake.

Originally Posted by Nomaderst
do you actually believe this? So he has no natural talent, mclaren just picked him out at a gokart track one day because they decided they liked his face?

Even if it is just pure luck, lets just say it is, why do you care? The only explination is jealously.
All im saying is he was lucky to get the breaks he did.....and there are people out there BETTER than him but just havent been as lucky to get a big break....or breaks in hamiltons case.

Bull$h**, if your not in the right place at the right time then you wont be found. If you dont have contacts, then you wont be found. SIMPLE AS!

Originally Posted by Chip

No need to be facetious

Originally Posted by Nick b
You are having a laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lewis has not had anything handed to him.
99% of people could not manage a lap in a F1 car never mind 70 odd, and driving on the edge with hardly ever making a mistake!!!!!!!!!!!11111
You clearly dont know the background on hamiltons success then because he was given heaps of chances and help to get where he is, not every1 can get thos chances.

I know how hard it is to drive F2 cars and im not taking anything away from hamilton and yes F1 being harder
Old 04-11-2008, 06:41 PM
MJ_RST
PassionFord Regular

Originally Posted by Evorich

what a complete dick you are, who says it was handed too him on a plate and who says he hasnt worked for it,

why cant we be happy that a brit has won, apart from the olympics were we done well what else have we achieved recently, lets be like the 60's again where we won the world cup and 7 out of the 10 years a brit won the f1 championship.

rant over
I say it was handed to him on a plate, if you research about his background you will see.

There was another go-kart driver that stuck out in memory, who used to race with hamilton equally as good, and he won the regional cup but didnt get the same opertunity to progress like hamilton did. Not because of his talent or lack of it, but due to hamiltons 'contacts'.

Ov course he will have worked for it, be dedicated, have the will to win, ffs who wouldnt be in his shoes??!! which racing driver wouldnt be??!! how many guys wouldnt be??!!

The fact is, he marginally one the champ.....a true world champ = Michael Schumacher who could walk the title no probs.
Old 04-11-2008, 06:51 PM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

mj_rst give it a rest
Old 04-11-2008, 07:00 PM
MJ_RST
PassionFord Regular

mj_rst give it a rest
Stop biting then
Old 04-11-2008, 07:02 PM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Stop biting then
Old 04-11-2008, 07:25 PM
Cragrat
sit boo boo sit

Received 50 Likes on 44 Posts

reading this thread i think there is more than one hungry fish out there.....

besides i thought it was all about hamilton taking nicole up the back straight and cuming first