General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Glock Slowing Down?

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2008, 09:55 AM
cheeky dog
BANNED
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Escy
He's a leech, always bumming around trying to get his face on the TV. You don't see other drivers dads trying to hog the lime light like he does. It's his son who is the driver, not him.

I don't like Hamilton because he fucked off to Switzerland to avoid taxes. (also jealous of who he's fucking)
what a clown!

if you were earning shit loads and could avoid shit high taxes by going to switzerland you wouldn't go?

plus the british tabloid reporters keep pissing him off with bullshit stories
Old 03-11-2008, 09:57 AM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Jay,

What is it that troubles you so much mate? I dont get it. Even with points deducted from Lewis he still won the championship. Toyota had nothing to do with the result yesterday as if Glock had been pulled in for tyres he would have been behind Lewis as thats where he was anyway. The fact that he stayed on the dry tyres meant he got caught by Vettel and Lewis. Where is the difficulty in understanding that? You can map a car yourself but you cant get to grips with a simple explanation
Old 03-11-2008, 09:57 AM
stonehavencossie
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by Jay.
who are you calling a flid ! do you honestly think im guna even remotely take on board your point when you cant even choose a decent wheel colour you tart

how old are you ?
Old 03-11-2008, 09:59 AM
Phil
Jeebus

Originally Posted by sbd16v

does that make it clear for you ?????
I wouldn't bother wasting your time even trying to present a reasonable, fact based discussion on the event... its much easier for them to write a paragraph of insults and jibberish to prove their own point!
Old 03-11-2008, 10:00 AM
Jay,
Sponsor

Received 407 Likes on 329 Posts

does that make it clear for you ?????
oh now you start! ur spose to be a mate u tart , lewis is still a cunt
Old 03-11-2008, 10:05 AM
sbd16v
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

oh now you start! ur spose to be a mate u tart , lewis is still a cunt

i am a mate thats why i posted the facts for you, now you have an informed view you can stop posting the crap thats making you look like a cock
Old 03-11-2008, 10:06 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by Turbocabbie
Better areo than what?

Areo does not work well on a car that is going slow and increases its effectiveness with speed, as Glock had very low tyre temperatures due to the rain cooling his worn dry tyres he did not have the ability to increase the speed enough to have effective areo

its also a common knowledge that the Toyota does not have a great areo package and has had to run a fair amount of wing compared to Ferrari and Mclaren at most circuits this year.
thank you for the explanation, i know have a better understanding as to why the times were slower, and i think richard hammond had the same problem when he was driving an f1 car for top gear a few years back, couldn't go fast enough to generate enough tyre temp and, as a reslut, was shit at driving the f1 car around a circle

Originally Posted by smity
So what about the mansell days, and mansell mania all eyes were on mansell because he was british and a fantastic driver and its called supporting your countryman!

Some people are just jealous cunts

WELL DONE HAMMY!
mansell was a boring cunt, but he was a nice chap, plus he wasn't posh

Originally Posted by Dan
Best thing said on this stupid fucking thread!

Congrat's to Lewis, I'm fucking chuffed we've got a british world champion again, as for that stupid cunt Escy saying his Dad's hogging the limelight trying to get on TV, did you not see Massa's Dad in Ferrari's pit all year too!?

Right result IMO, and tbh I don't give a flying fuck what the sore losers and other retards on this thread think!
perhaps becuase we aren't in italy of brasil, but i did't see massa snr standing around giving it the billy big bollocks, he wasn't even wearing decent clobber so i don't think he was trying to steal the limelight and big himself up in the same league as antony was/is/will be

there was more footage of nicole, the 2 mums and his brother during the race, but as soon as he won, his dad was there like head of security and macdonalds puching everyone away from the happy meal area
Old 03-11-2008, 10:07 AM
Jay,
Sponsor

i am a mate thats why i posted the facts for you, now you have an informed view you can stop posting the crap thats making you look like a cock

Old 03-11-2008, 10:09 AM
Phil
Jeebus

Originally Posted by dojj
there was more footage of nicole, the 2 mums and his brother during the race, but as soon as he won, his dad was there like head of security and macdonalds puching everyone away from the happy meal area
Maybe that's because he is his manager?
Old 03-11-2008, 10:09 AM
sbd16v
PassionFord Post Troll

if my child is ever in a possition where he is getting knocked over !!!!!! by ppl shuving stuff in his face, HE WAS FUCKIN MOBED FFS.

then i will also be stepping in, and i cannot see why any father would not
Old 03-11-2008, 10:14 AM
Jay,
Sponsor

if my child is ever in a possition where he is getting knocked over !!!!!! by ppl shuving stuff in his face, HE WAS FUCKIN MOBED FFS.

i wouldn't ive been hoping my eldest would of been abducted by aliens by now
Old 03-11-2008, 10:15 AM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

Lewis looked wrecked at the end of the race. His dad did the correct thing by saying he needed a drink. Even Ted Cravitz asked everyone to calm down
Old 03-11-2008, 10:15 AM
cheeky dog
BANNED
BANNED

MONDEO MAN

you come across a prick
Old 03-11-2008, 10:27 AM
It's Czech Mate

Received 102 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by cheeky dog
MONDEO MAN

you come across a prick

This is my cup of 'care' \_/ see how empty it is........

Suck your momma's ballbag

Last edited by It's Czech Mate; 03-11-2008 at 10:35 AM. Reason: Jay told me I could do better
Old 03-11-2008, 10:32 AM
Jay,
Sponsor

you was doing alot better up until this point

Originally Posted by Mondeo Man

Suck my ballbag
Old 03-11-2008, 10:34 AM
It's Czech Mate

Lol I know...momentary lapse.....
Old 03-11-2008, 10:35 AM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

Old 03-11-2008, 10:36 AM
Physio
20K+ Super Poster.

Glocks a cunt for taking a back hander
Old 03-11-2008, 10:38 AM
sbd16v
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by A J

Glocks a cunt for taking a back hander

glocks cunt for not coming in for wets and making me think for a second lewis might not get it
Old 03-11-2008, 10:40 AM
RS-Turbojimmy
JIMMY

isnt the F1 on bbc next year. If it is that means no ads which means u wont miss a bit! WOOOO
Physio
20K+ Super Poster.

glocks cunt for not coming in for wets and making me think for a second lewis might not get it
Either way, Glocks a cunt
Jay,
Sponsor

Originally Posted by stonehavencossie
how old are you ?
im so sorry i do apologise for my moment of weakness to play with a good mate and add some banter to this thread
Mike Rainbird
Caraholic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Also how is Lewis Hamilton's dad attempting to hog the limelight - I don't see him ASKING to be interviewed . Just because the British media are contsantly asking him to comment on everything his son does, why is that HIS fault . Some people need to get a grip on REALITY .
Old 03-11-2008, 10:41 AM
Jay,
Sponsor

Originally Posted by A J
Either way, Glocks a cunt
no aj dont try to add any comedy to this or banter as you will be asked you age and get sarky comments
Old 03-11-2008, 10:42 AM
Physio
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by Mike Rainbird
Also how is Lewis Hamilton's dad attempting to hog the limelight - I don't see him ASKING to be interviewed . Just because the British media are contsantly asking him to comment on everything his son does, why is that HIS fault . Some people need to get a grip on REALITY .
Similar to how a few people on here seem to be up Jimbo's arse because his dad knows how to bolt an engine together
Old 03-11-2008, 10:43 AM
Physio
20K+ Super Poster.

no aj dont try to add any comedy to this or banter as you will be asked you age and get sarky comments
I'll get my coat

Old 03-11-2008, 10:45 AM
Jay,
Sponsor

Originally Posted by CossieRich
Jay,

What is it that troubles you so much mate? I dont get it. Even with points deducted from Lewis he still won the championship. Toyota had nothing to do with the result yesterday as if Glock had been pulled in for tyres he would have been behind Lewis as thats where he was anyway. The fact that he stayed on the dry tyres meant he got caught by Vettel and Lewis. Where is the difficulty in understanding that? You can map a car yourself but you cant get to grips with a simple explanation
richard my dear friend do i have to apologise to you to for playing along a little ?

i mean look at my sig do you really think it was put there on a serious note

so just for the record im pleased for hamilton i wish i could achieve in a life time what he has done in a year but at the end of the day im a ferrari man
Old 03-11-2008, 10:46 AM
Jay,
Sponsor

Originally Posted by A J
Similar to how a few people on here seem to be up Jimbo's arse because his dad knows how to bolt an engine together
you saying mike has found a new parking space then ?
Old 03-11-2008, 10:47 AM
Physio
20K+ Super Poster.

you saying mike has found a new parking space then ?
That's another thread Jay But I don't think Mike's that bad, maybe just a little bit
Old 03-11-2008, 11:01 AM
It's Czech Mate

Originally Posted by Bullett
thick cunts? charming.

ok then brainiac.tell me why when he was on slicks when they all first swapped to inters did he still set the same pace when the track was at its wettest?
then he lost time as on the last lap when it was drier and his tyres wouldve been the correct ones for the conditions?

thick cunts?

look in the mirror my friend.

Just in case you missed my reply

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/moto...ne/7705641.stm

This confirms his tyre temps dropped

Mirror says no
dojj

Originally Posted by Phil
Maybe that's because he is his manager?

so why did his father, who isn't a big chap in any sense of the word, decide that he would be able to handle the number of peole who were going to swarm around him like flies on shit rather than make sure that he would be protected from the media until he'd "recovered"?

it's not like lewis hasn't been the perfect picture of health after all of his preivious races so why is he now "exhausted"?

if his dad is earning a shilling from selling his son then fair play to him to get his wage, but if my old man was doign the same thing for me i'd be seriously pissed off about it and sort my own security arrangements

i know if my kids were ever in that same situation i'd have made sure way ebfore the event that no one was going to crowd him out

i also have to say that he was fine and jumpity like kermit when he got out of the car and then, 30 seconds later he was "mobbed" and "needed a drink of water"

a strange turn of events that saw more theiatrics than mamma mia in the west end
Mike Rainbird
Caraholic

A J,
You're just jealous that the only thing you would be able to stick up Jimbo's arse is your tongue (which you're just the right height for ). If you wanted to stick anything else anywhere, you'd have to clumb on Dom's back (which won't be the first time ).

See, you were right about me when you first posted .
Old 03-11-2008, 11:03 AM
Munch
Mr. Sparkle!

odear....some people they just dont understand

someone best break out the chalkboard, do a lesson on friction......
Old 03-11-2008, 11:05 AM
Physio
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by Mike Rainbird
A J,
You're just jealous that the only thing you would be able to stick up Jimbo's arse is your tongue (which you're just the right height for ). If you wanted to stick anything else anywhere, you'd have to clumb on Dom's back (which won't be the first time ).

See, you were right about me when you first posted .
I need to edit my first post with 'Mikes a cunt'
Old 03-11-2008, 11:05 AM
Mike Rainbird
Caraholic

so why did his father, who isn't a big chap in any sense of the word, decide that he would be able to handle the number of peole who were going to swarm around him like flies on shit rather than make sure that he would be protected from the media until he'd "recovered"?

it's not like lewis hasn't been the perfect picture of health after all of his preivious races so why is he now "exhausted"?

if his dad is earning a shilling from selling his son then fair play to him to get his wage, but if my old man was doign the same thing for me i'd be seriously pissed off about it and sort my own security arrangements

i know if my kids were ever in that same situation i'd have made sure way ebfore the event that no one was going to crowd him out

i also have to say that he was fine and jumpity like kermit when he got out of the car and then, 30 seconds later he was "mobbed" and "needed a drink of water"

a strange turn of events that saw more theiatrics than mamma mia in the west end
Dojj,
You do talk some shit - I doubt that he expected there to be such a frenzy and was just there to congratulate him like he normally is . The fact that the press started getting pushy initiated a standard Father's response to protect him . Have you EVER seen people be like that before at a race - er no. The press around him at the time just wanted to be the first to get a comment from him, and so it got well out of hand IMO.
Old 03-11-2008, 11:09 AM
dojj

it's ok for you mike, you've got 24 hour round the clock security, being as you are so famous and all, but lewis isn't, so he needed someone with some forward thinking to make sure this didn't happen

but then again, it's typical celebrity, complain like fuck when there are too many peole taking your picture, and then do shit to make everyone take yur picture and put you on the cover of all the papers on the planet
Old 03-11-2008, 11:18 AM
Mike Rainbird
Caraholic

I don't need security, as everyone runs AWAY from me .
Old 03-11-2008, 11:19 AM
Rick Astley
Never gonna give you up!

Your all wrong.

I am the world champion. BY MILES!!
Old 03-11-2008, 11:20 AM
stonehavencossie
Advanced PassionFord User

it's ok for you mike, you've got 24 hour round the clock security, being as you are so famous and all, but lewis isn't, so he needed someone with some forward thinking to make sure this didn't happen

but then again, it's typical celebrity, complain like fuck when there are too many peole taking your picture, and then do shit to make everyone take yur picture and put you on the cover of all the papers on the planet
i think it was a bit more than to many people trying to take his picture mate

do people on this board bother to think before they post ?
Old 03-11-2008, 11:20 AM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Dojj, you arent allowed a load of security in the pits to escort you from your car, its very closely controlled who gets pitside at an F1 race for reasons like car tampering etc, his dad was allowed there as he is his manager, but he wouldnt have been allowed a dozen bouncers even if he had wanted them.

Quick Reply: Glock Slowing Down?