General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Glock Slowing Down?

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 08:48 PM
Escy
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ryan_3
and u lot forgot vettel! THE FUCKIN COOONT! i wondered how much ferrari payed him just to fuck hamilton over, dont forget he has a ferrari engine:roll
To be honest, the fact that Hamilton in a Mclaren wasn't good enough to hold Vettel off in a Torro Rosso, considering the fact he had a few laps left to clinch the championship proves he wasn't a worthy winner. He bottled it, blew his chance and got lucky with Glock.

And as far as everyone being on his cock because he's British, thats crap, he's done one to Switerland so he can avoid taxes. Bollocks.
Old 02-11-2008, 08:57 PM
AlexRS2782
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Escy
And as far as everyone being on his cock because he's British, thats crap, he's done one to Switerland so he can avoid taxes. Bollocks.
Blah blah usual pointless comment - i'm sure most of us INCLUDING YOU would also fuck off out of this shithole of a country if you came into a subtantial amount of money or were given half the chance to do so as well

Besides regardless of the tax issue one of the MANY other reasons he left was because of the typical press in this country invading his friends & families lives on a daily basis throughout his 1st season in F1
Old 02-11-2008, 09:01 PM
Escy

If you believe the press was the real reason, your thick as fuck. All because of the tax.

He lives here when he's growing up, using the schools, hospitals, etc like the rest of us. As soon as he has his 1st year of propper money he fucks off. Should have put something back into the system IMO, like the rest of us do.
Old 02-11-2008, 09:10 PM
JLStretton
Choose Life.

Old 02-11-2008, 09:11 PM
sbd16v
PassionFord Post Troll

If you believe the press was the real reason, your thick as fuck. All because of the tax.

He lives here when he's growing up, using the schools, hospitals, etc like the rest of us. As soon as he has his 1st year of propper money he fucks off. Should have put something back into the system IMO, like the rest of us do.

he did

he paid more in tax in his first year here than you will in the whole of your life
Old 02-11-2008, 09:11 PM
RS Juto

He's a leech, always bumming around trying to get his face on the TV. You don't see other drivers dads trying to hog the lime light like he does. It's his son who is the driver, not him.

I don't like Hamilton because he fucked off to Switzerland to avoid taxes. (also jealous of who he's fucking)
You are a prick why don't you fuck off to Brazil with the rest of the Massa fan club, as for Hamiltons dad well the only thing he has done is to support his kid all through his racing career. The lad has a talent and that was first spotted by his father and then Ron Dennis, perhaps you should of seen the program about his life before passing judgement.
Oh was that Massas Dad in the pits and his mother on the last race and his brother also with there faces bumming around on the TV. I think so.

As for smacking someone in the mouth, well i think you alt to grow up a little dont you.

Ferrari won the race congrats to massa, Lewis is the champ
Old 02-11-2008, 09:12 PM
AlexRS2782

I didnt say the press was the "real reason" as you put it - if you actually bothered to read my post you'd see that it said "one of the MANY OTHER reasons" which therefore implies more than 1 reason including that of tax

So if you came into similar amounts of ŁŁŁŁ you'd stay in this country & pay tax to government would you Yeah would you fuck - i'm sure you'd be out of the country just as fast as everyone else to avoid the taxes too
Old 02-11-2008, 09:19 PM
JamesH
10K+ Poster!!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by JLStretton

Old 02-11-2008, 09:21 PM
Escy

Originally Posted by AlexRS2782
So if you came into similar amounts of ŁŁŁŁ you'd stay in this country & pay tax to government would you Yeah would you fuck - i'm sure you'd be out of the country just as fast as everyone else to avoid the taxes too
I'd go to Brazil.

All you bummers know i'm bang on the money with my Vettel comment. No way he should of lost the place to him.
Old 02-11-2008, 09:31 PM
It's Czech Mate

Received 102 Likes on 88 Posts

I'd go to Brazil.

All you bummers know i'm bang on the money with my Vettel comment. No way he should of lost the place to him.

Should Massa have had to rely on points from Raikonens gifts to stay in contention for the title?

Should massa have spun 5 times in the wet at Silverstone while Hamilton fucked them all in the ass?

I think you need to look at the whole season pal...at the end of the day Hamilton made a call on his strategy and it paid off....just about, by the tiniest margin.....F1 is ALL about tiny margins. And Massa lost by a tiny margin.
Old 02-11-2008, 09:32 PM
S1rst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Sorry, but what a load of bollocks this thread is.
Old 02-11-2008, 09:35 PM
Fudgey
Baby Cheesus

Received 106 Likes on 93 Posts

GO LEWIS!

i for one was pissing my pants as ferrari were all celebrating the win, then when they found out lewis had passed glock, OMG when their faces dropped

for me, that was the highlight of the season priceless

nothing against massa, very talented driver. alonso is a cunt tho
Old 02-11-2008, 09:40 PM
Chris69

To be honest, the fact that Hamilton in a Mclaren wasn't good enough to hold Vettel off in a Torro Rosso, considering the fact he had a few laps left to clinch the championship proves he wasn't a worthy winner. He bottled it, blew his chance and got lucky with Glock.

he has gone to switzerland to avoid taxes- fact
he was slower cus his car was on a very light downforce setting as mclaren got it wrong and didn't think there would be rain hence he struggled for grip and drove his heart out in th last lap - fact
Glock was slow because he was on slicks and didn't pit - fact
hamilton/mclaren are worthy winners after a very hard season - fact
you know sod all about F1 and you are a complete dick - fact
Old 02-11-2008, 09:41 PM
lozi
My Cossie Ate My Money

Originally Posted by TDEzzy85
So much bull shit being written on the forums right now!

1) Theres no way Toyota could have told Glock to move over, all calls are monitored.

2) Why would glock move over for him when Hamilton put him on the grass at Monza

3) Glock was on slicks, which if you listen to Brundle lose grip very fast if the temps arnt maintained! You could see he was struggling up the hill to finish!

4) Glock was wide as Vettel had just passed him.

5) Glock was doing the same lap times as his team mate who was also on slicks!

spot on

i dont see how people can take these facts into consideration and still say it was a fix, at those people
Old 02-11-2008, 09:42 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by warrenpenalver
He's rich enough to afford to do it. Bet hes still paid more taxes than you'll ever pay in your life time!!!!

Shouldve worked harder at school

Who wouldnt be jealous of who hes fucking!! shes fit!!!

i shouldn't laugh but i'm sitting here
Old 02-11-2008, 09:45 PM
Escy

Originally Posted by Chris69
he was slower cus his car was on a very light downforce setting as mclaren got it wrong and didn't think there would be rain hence he struggled for grip and drove his heart out in th last lap - fact
i'm not on Hamiltons cock - fact
Old 02-11-2008, 09:46 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Escy wow your talking some crap mate
Old 02-11-2008, 09:52 PM
roro22
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Escy did you lose money on that race?
you aint half talking a load of shite
facts speak for themselves
Glock made a mistake not changing tyres
well done hamilton
Old 02-11-2008, 09:52 PM
Chris69

i'm not on Hamiltons cock - fact
who's cock are you on then cus your certainly not watching the racing.
Old 02-11-2008, 10:37 PM
spookie
PassionFord Regular

bloody lucky if it wasnt all planed, 2 corners from the finish. but well done to him, youngest ever to win, wasnt he?
Old 02-11-2008, 10:52 PM
dovboy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Lee Reynolds
I think its a case of Hamilton isnt Scottish or Welsh tbh! Typical!!

i don't think that is the case.
Old 02-11-2008, 10:56 PM
Jay,
Sponsor

Received 407 Likes on 329 Posts

Originally Posted by garyc
18 Seconds slower on his last lap - seems a bit suspicious to me!!

exactly a nice touch to hand the title to hamilton ! after all there long standing friends
Old 02-11-2008, 11:18 PM
TONY C

Can we all please stand and sing the new British Anthem..

ORIGINALLY BY
THE FOUNDATIONS

Why do you build me up (build me up) Buttercup, baby
Just to let me down (let me down)and mess me around

OR the British Anthem

WHY DO YOU BUILD ME UP, BRITISH PEOPLE , JUST TO KNOCK ME DOWN............

and so on.

Well done Lewis.
Old 02-11-2008, 11:22 PM
Dal_
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 65 Likes on 61 Posts

Sorry but.....

Best bit was Massa's dad realising he'd not won..
Old 03-11-2008, 01:31 AM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

FPMSL @ anyone being so blinded by hatred for Hamilton that they could believe something as fucking ridiculous as that Glock slowed down for any reason other than the fact that he was on slick tyres in the wet.

The following people, among others, changed from slicks to inters:
Massa
Hamilton

They did so because they knew that slicks would slow them down like fuck when the predicted rain arrived, as a result they managed quicker lap times than Truli and Glock who both decided to stay on slicks.

Both Truli and Glock dropped their laptimes by around 18 seconds as a result of the lack of grip they had.

Hamilton was in front of Glock before he went in to change tyres, glock got past caused he stayed out, which gave him an initial advantage, but when the rain came he lost it again.

It really is so fucking simple that anyone who cant understand the concept really should just stick to reading rather than writing IMHO
Old 03-11-2008, 01:32 AM
Chip

Originally Posted by Puma_dal
Sorry but.....

It was funny as fuck seeing them jumping the gun with celebrations only to come crashing back to reality, but im sure Massa will get a win in future, both him and Hamilton deserve to win world championships, they are both great drivers and im sure that Massa will get his chance to be world champion soon enough.
Old 03-11-2008, 06:39 AM
ECOS95

who's cock are you on then cus your certainly not watching the racing.
Real tears of laughter ! Quality.
Old 03-11-2008, 07:20 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by Chip
FPMSL @ anyone being so blinded by hatred for Hamilton that they could believe something as fucking ridiculous as that Glock slowed down for any reason other than the fact that he was on slick tyres in the wet.

The following people, among others, changed from slicks to inters:
Massa
Hamilton

They did so because they knew that slicks would slow them down like fuck when the predicted rain arrived, as a result they managed quicker lap times than Truli and Glock who both decided to stay on slicks.

Both Truli and Glock dropped their laptimes by around 18 seconds as a result of the lack of grip they had.

Hamilton was in front of Glock before he went in to change tyres, glock got past caused he stayed out, which gave him an initial advantage, but when the rain came he lost it again.

It really is so fucking simple that anyone who cant understand the concept really should just stick to reading rather than writing IMHO
as much as it pains me to say this, glock was 15 seconds ahead of lewis on the last lap
if his last lap was a 1.44 in the wet then lewis would have done a 1.26
massa's fastest lap in rep quali was a 1.11 in the dry

i'm gutted that massa lost it on virtually the last 3 corners but i'm sure his time will come

as i've said time and time again, sometiems it's better to be lucky than good, and as good as massa was yesterday, lewis was luckier and i congratulate him on having had more points at the end of the season than the guy who came in second
Old 03-11-2008, 07:29 AM
Jay,
Sponsor

Originally Posted by dojj
as much as it pains me to say this, glock was 15 seconds ahead of lewis on the last lap
if his last lap was a 1.44 in the wet then lewis would have done a 1.26
massa's fastest lap in rep quali was a 1.11 in the dry

i'm gutted that massa lost it on virtually the last 3 corners but i'm sure his time will come

as i've said time and time again, sometiems it's better to be lucky than good, and as good as massa was yesterday, lewis was luckier and i congratulate him on having had more points at the end of the season than the guy who came in second
AND add to the fact that if Ferrari didn't let him go early with a fuel hose still attached to the car Massa would be the champ now
Old 03-11-2008, 07:31 AM
BRAMMER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Fudgey
GO LEWIS!

i for one was pissing my pants as ferrari were all celebrating the win, then when they found out lewis had passed glock, OMG when their faces dropped

for me, that was the highlight of the season priceless

nothing against massa, very talented driver. alonso is a cunt tho
Originally Posted by Puma_dal
Sorry but.....

Funny as fuck
Old 03-11-2008, 07:33 AM
timster

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Well done lewis hamilton,looking forward to some f1 battles in years to come between the current crop of f1 drivers not like the Schumacher years.......
Old 03-11-2008, 07:37 AM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

there are some people on this site that just cant accept it

Both Toyota drivers did the same last last lap time. A 1:44. they were on normal dry tires not inters. If Glock had come in for inters then guess what? He would STILL have been behind Lewis as thats where he was anyway. Really isnt difficult to grasp is it

if it was the other way round and Massa had to finish 5th and Lewis 1st to stand a chance of winning, we would all have to accept it Now its your turn, Ferrari bitches to accept it

Last edited by CossieRich; 03-11-2008 at 07:52 AM.
Old 03-11-2008, 07:39 AM
Kelv
Almost there!

Just had Radio One on, quick few lines by Lewis's misses Nicole - and she sounded like Lisa Simpson.

i dont follow the F1 as personally i dont enjoy it, but the outcome is certainly causing some controversy.

oh well
Old 03-11-2008, 07:41 AM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Mondeo Man
Thick fucking cunts...he was on slicks.....

Stupid thick jealous sore losing cunts

thick cunts? charming.

ok then brainiac.tell me why when he was on slicks when they all first swapped to inters did he still set the same pace when the track was at its wettest?
then he lost time as on the last lap when it was drier and his tyres wouldve been the correct ones for the conditions?

thick cunts?

look in the mirror my friend.
Old 03-11-2008, 07:43 AM
Turbocabbie
Top Cab !!

Makes me laugh such speculation..

If Glock wanted to finish behind Hamilton, why did he not come into the pits to get wet's as at the time of the tyre stops as he was behind Hamilton.

Also Clock himself has stated that using slicks on a wet track it was a risk and it did not work out.

I find it ironic that all the people suggesting that something unfair has happened seem to forget the FACT that the title would have been sorted before Brazil if Kimi did not let Massa past at the previous race !
Old 03-11-2008, 07:43 AM
Jay,
Sponsor

Originally Posted by Kelv
Just had Radio One on, quick few lines by Lewis's misses Nicole - and she sounded like Lisa Simpson.

i dont follow the F1 as personally i dont enjoy it, but the outcome is certainly causing some controversy.

oh well
chris moyles best not be rude as we might ruin anychance of getting him on the show then says hello nicole hows the rest of the lads in the band
Old 03-11-2008, 08:03 AM
american
baseball and apple pie

True, but isn't Monaco the same? as for tax purposes.

Even less than the Toyota? I believe i saw a fair amount turns of the screws. Lotsa' wing.

True, but please read above. (and my finish below)

Again, who won the manufacturers title? I believe it 'twas a red car?

maybe?

I'm a fat, lazy American. Too lazy in fact to type this twice, copied from other topic:

Originally Posted by american
Chip, If you saw the on-board for Glock........it shows his sterring wheel go dark. No revs, no hand movements showing a slide. He basically moved from the dry-ish, racing line to the right. Wheelspin would show-up on the dash like a crimbo-tree, it was dark. He lifted and let Lewis by. end of.

I am absolutely floored by the rhetoric of the british fans. As stated earlier in this topic, Ferrari is still the constructors' champion. I could care less about "A" drivers' title. The BETTER car won today and this year. It just happens to be red, again.
Anyone else see the irony in Lewis pulling behind Button and his Honda, which was on fire?
Jensen will probably kill himself in the next week or so. Wasn't Button tapped to be the next Schumacher?
Old 03-11-2008, 08:10 AM
Jay,
Sponsor

Originally Posted by american
True, but isn't Monaco the same? as for tax purposes.

Even less than the Toyota? I believe i saw a fair amount turns of the screws. Lotsa' wing.

True, but please read above. (and my finish below)

Again, who won the manufacturers title? I believe it 'twas a red car?

maybe?

I'm a fat, lazy American. Too lazy in fact to type this twice, copied from other topic:

Anyone else see the irony in Lewis pulling behind Button and his Honda, which was on fire?
Jensen will probably kill himself in the next week or so. Wasn't Button tapped to be the next Schumacher?
mate im with you , hamilton is like a average pop band a one hit wonder
Old 03-11-2008, 08:14 AM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

The bitterness of the Ferrari and Hamliton haters proper funny this is. Almost as funny and great as you lot that cheered when Lewis was penalised for the Kimi incident. Chin up, you'll be back next year moaning and crying getting beaten again.
Old 03-11-2008, 08:17 AM
Chip

American, I know you probably dont understand corners by defintion, but the reason glock wasnt wheel spinning all over the place is that he was in the points on the last lap of the last race of a formula 1 season and didnt want to fall off the track and lose them, exactly the same reason that his team mate on exactly the same tyres in the same car did the same lap time.

Quick Reply: Glock Slowing Down?