General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Spurs v Liverpool

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 04:51 PM
DanRSturbo
10K+ Poster!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Have it ! Don't take your chances, don't win games. You didn't play well against Portsmouth and were lucky with the penalty. Chelsea don't play well and still don't need a pen to win.

Harry's the man at the lane

Fabregas is a cunt and needs sparking out, along with that cunt Wenger. Up The Stoke
Old 03-11-2008, 12:35 PM
bud-weis
Football Cwazy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by skeg
Is that you admitting the dream of the golden crown is over?

What like Stoke and Wigan at home?

On a serious note though, what is up with Kuyt? Always given him stick and he is shit but the boys on fire!

I never said we'd win it this year, i said right from the start that i thought Chelsea would win the league, and i still think that's true.

Our squad is still some way behind both United and Chelsea, so to be doing this well is a bonus.

We are historically strong finishers under Benitez, our downfall has been the late September to Jan period...if we stay in touch then we're on course to be up there.

As for Kuyt, he came in as a prolific scorer but never actually looked like one, so Benitez moved him about and settled him down the right side, which he does well but certianly isn't a winger as such.

With Torres being injured he's been a little more Central and he's done well. I'd never be convinced with him as the spearhead of the attack, but backing up Torres he's priceless....defensively he helps out so much!

PS...it's nice to be looking down on you horrible bastards!!!!
Old 03-11-2008, 12:37 PM
bud-weis
Football Cwazy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DanRSturbo
Have it ! Don't take your chances, don't win games. You didn't play well against Portsmouth and were lucky with the penalty. Chelsea don't play well and still don't need a pen to win.

Harry's the man at the lane

Fabregas is a cunt and needs sparking out, along with that cunt Wenger. Up The Stoke
What have you been drinking?

We weren't lucky at all? we may not have played that well, but there was no luck!!

Chelsea under Mourinho were notorious for grinding out 1-0 results, under Scolari they look a real force!! but that didn't stop us from turning them over
Old 03-11-2008, 12:41 PM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

must admit i was fucking gutted on sat night! we were up 1 nil and i was listening in the car heading to a party. Sounded like we were cruising. GUTTED when i checked the result later

ah well still better than i could have hoped for start to the season