General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

help thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2008, 11:53 PM
fatboy billy
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 64 Likes on 58 Posts
Default help thread

hello everyone im 16 and started sixth form this september and tbh its not for me at all and wan to get out and get into college but i wan to finda colllege and course and sort it before i just drop out as i dont wan tto be left doing nothing. I really enjoy the bodywork side of cars spraying crash damage etc and i have a saturday job with a bloke who does it self employed but i need to finda college to get qualified which is the problem im from the cambridge area and cant find anywhere nearish that have courses im looking for does anyone have any ideas of places that do these courses just thought id ask as its what iwant to do and cant seem to find anything all help appreciated cheers billy
Old 06-10-2008, 12:14 AM
Munch
Mr. Sparkle!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mate, i had to go Bristol to go college When i was your age & i live in Swindon!

& i was doing Panel Beating/Painting too
Old 06-10-2008, 06:05 AM
fatboy billy
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 64 Likes on 58 Posts

jesus looks like a pretty hard on the ground thing to find will have to try and keep looking as i have to get out of sixth form