General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

cant believe how many ppl are on thsi late on a sat!

Search this Thread

Old 27-09-2008, 11:21 PM
john
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What did you do to get that??
Part of a news paper report on me.

A DONCASTER businessman has been banned from every football ground in England and Wales after admitting having been involved in hooliganism.
John Healy, who admits being involved in football hooliganism during the last decade, is the latest supporter to be made the subject of a football banning order.

The order was successfully applied for by Doncaster police who produced a dossier of evidence from Rovers matches home and away since 1998.

Doncaster Rovers fan Healy, aged 28, who described himself as a self-employed internet businessman, did not oppose the football banning order, which runs until November 2010.

During that time he will be committing a criminal offence if he attends any professional football match in England or Wales.

He must also report to police and surrender his passport for any international matches and inform them if he changes his address.

Healy, formerly of Doncaster Road, Bawtry, but now living in Misterton, was also ordered to not go within a one-mile exclusion zone round the Keepmoat Stadium on match days.

Another condition prevents him going within two miles of any football ground where Doncaster Rovers are playing away matches, or where the England national team are playing.

He is also banned from using a mobile phone to arrange fights and must not travel with groups of more than two people to any football matches.

The order was imposed at Doncaster Magistrates' Court by Deputy District Judge Tim Capstick who was told Healy had been involved in a number of incidents or contributed to disorder at various football matches between December 1998 and July of this year.

Healy had received legal advice and said he accepted the order should be made.

After the case, Supt Richard Tweed, of Doncaster police, said the judge had been given a catalogue of evidence which showed Healy had been involved in football-related disorder which had been witnessed by football intelligence officers and spotters.

Thing is this was November and i was leaving for Spain in Feb, Inteligence officers came in boozer one Tuesday night game and said can we have a word outside John, thought it was something to do with Forest on the weekend just gone, but he pulled a 120 page dossier of shit out on me from the last few years, papers say 98 did go then but dossier was only from 4 years before.

His face was a picture when i said i was leaving the country anyway, so the ban meant fuk all, only prob was i have to surrender my passport for every England away match but judge said if i have proof of being in Spain it's ok, so sent them a post card and heard nothing since.

Miss my Saturdays.
Old 28-09-2008, 09:54 AM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by M7STN
Oh yeah I know where you're at!

Arite cool, I don't know many guys that age, Im 21.

Do you know Ben Ritchie? I work with him.

Arite nightmare, are you close to getting her back on the road?

yeah i know ben quite well. you at drill quip then? he was there?

can explain bout mine if i come for a bull shit. love the look of your saff so will pop over sometime this week maybe?
Old 28-09-2008, 11:31 AM
3FRD
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Lambchop
yeah i know ben quite well. you at drill quip then? he was there?

can explain bout mine if i come for a bull shit. love the look of your saff so will pop over sometime this week maybe?
Arite cool, I remember Ben saying he knew someone in Balmedie that had a saff so I thought you would know him!

Arite sweet thats no problem, just let me know.
Old 28-09-2008, 12:34 PM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by john
Part of a news paper report on me.

A DONCASTER businessman has been banned from every football ground in England and Wales after admitting having been involved in hooliganism.
John Healy, who admits being involved in football hooliganism during the last decade, is the latest supporter to be made the subject of a football banning order.

The order was successfully applied for by Doncaster police who produced a dossier of evidence from Rovers matches home and away since 1998.

Doncaster Rovers fan Healy, aged 28, who described himself as a self-employed internet businessman, did not oppose the football banning order, which runs until November 2010.

During that time he will be committing a criminal offence if he attends any professional football match in England or Wales.

He must also report to police and surrender his passport for any international matches and inform them if he changes his address.

Healy, formerly of Doncaster Road, Bawtry, but now living in Misterton, was also ordered to not go within a one-mile exclusion zone round the Keepmoat Stadium on match days.

Another condition prevents him going within two miles of any football ground where Doncaster Rovers are playing away matches, or where the England national team are playing.

He is also banned from using a mobile phone to arrange fights and must not travel with groups of more than two people to any football matches.

The order was imposed at Doncaster Magistrates' Court by Deputy District Judge Tim Capstick who was told Healy had been involved in a number of incidents or contributed to disorder at various football matches between December 1998 and July of this year.

Healy had received legal advice and said he accepted the order should be made.

After the case, Supt Richard Tweed, of Doncaster police, said the judge had been given a catalogue of evidence which showed Healy had been involved in football-related disorder which had been witnessed by football intelligence officers and spotters.

Thing is this was November and i was leaving for Spain in Feb, Inteligence officers came in boozer one Tuesday night game and said can we have a word outside John, thought it was something to do with Forest on the weekend just gone, but he pulled a 120 page dossier of shit out on me from the last few years, papers say 98 did go then but dossier was only from 4 years before.

His face was a picture when i said i was leaving the country anyway, so the ban meant fuk all, only prob was i have to surrender my passport for every England away match but judge said if i have proof of being in Spain it's ok, so sent them a post card and heard nothing since.

Miss my Saturdays.
Donny have a firm
Old 28-09-2008, 12:36 PM
fezzajsy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 33 Likes on 33 Posts

Old 28-09-2008, 12:36 PM
john
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by mrjenrst
Donny have a firm
Small on numbers usually 40 to 50 for a decent match and upto 150 for the big un's.
Old 28-09-2008, 12:47 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Small on numbers usually 40 to 50 for a decent match and upto 150 for the big un's.

and in true gangster fashion he moved to retired in spain

how you finding the sunny place mate ?
Old 28-09-2008, 01:14 PM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Fair play mate
Old 28-09-2008, 01:35 PM
john
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by mrjenrst
Fair play mate
Cheers pal.

Hard game these days glad i am banned to be honest, get jail for mouthing of these days, too many wannabe's about after the shit films green street and football factory, unrealistic pieces of shit i've ever watched.

This pic of a few of us was against your lot i think in a pre season game, either you or wednesday can't remember.

I'm sound cheers ginge mate, yourself ?
Old 28-09-2008, 01:45 PM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Cheers pal.

Hard game these days glad i am banned to be honest, get jail for mouthing of these days, too many wannabe's about after the shit films green street and football factory, unrealistic pieces of shit i've ever watched.

This pic of a few of us was against your lot i think in a pre season game, either you or wednesday can't remember.

Fuck know's mate. Not into that sort of shit lol

Well just thought in 03 when that was the filth cracked down on it, only remembered that cos no cunt could go on holiday cos the filth took everyone's passport lol

And a mate was up at court in manchester for storming the pitch on a monday then at court on the tuesday(got put back a week for something) for doing the same at west ham lmfao

Last edited by mrjenrst; 28-09-2008 at 01:53 PM.
Old 28-09-2008, 01:45 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

i cant complain, hows that handsome dog of yours doing ?