General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Whats Your Fav Movie Quote ???

Search this Thread

Old 24-09-2008, 02:30 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

" Now that we been face to face, if im there and i got to put you away, i wont like it, but ill tell you, if its between you, and some poor bastard who's wife your going to turn into a widow, brother, you are going down "

Al Pacino To Robert Deniro - Heat
Old 24-09-2008, 02:34 PM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dojj
what you want to be posting up, and probably the best lines in that film, are the description of the pub scene with rory and the fire extingisher and the ting ping poddly ping pong

Tom: Rory Breaker?
Barfly Jack: Rory? Yeah I know Rory. He's not to be underestimated, you've got to look past the hair and the cute, cuddly thing - it's all a deceptive facade. A few nights ago Rory's Roger iron's rusted, so he's gone to the local battle-cruiser to catch the end of his footer. Nobody is watching the custard so he turns the channel over. A fat man's north opens and he wanders over and turns the Liza over. 'Now fuck off and watch it somewhere else.' Rory knows claret is imminent, but he doesn't want to miss the end of the game; so, calm as a coma, he stands and picks up a fire extinguisher and he walks straight past the jam rolls who are ready for action, then he plonks it outside the entrance. He then orders an Aristotle of the most ping pong tiddly in the nuclear sub and switches back to his footer. 'That's fucking it,' says the guy. 'That's fucking what' says Rory. Rory gobs out a mouthful of booze covering fatty; he then flicks a flaming match into his bird's nest and the man's lit up like a leaky gas pipe. Rory, unfazed, turned back to his game. His team's won too. Four-nil.

Old 24-09-2008, 02:49 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by Charlie Chalk
Tom: Rory Breaker?
Barfly Jack: Rory? Yeah I know Rory. He's not to be underestimated, you've got to look past the hair and the cute, cuddly thing - it's all a deceptive facade. A few nights ago Rory's Roger iron's rusted, so he's gone to the local battle-cruiser to catch the end of his footer. Nobody is watching the custard so he turns the channel over. A fat man's north opens and he wanders over and turns the Liza over. 'Now fuck off and watch it somewhere else.' Rory knows claret is imminent, but he doesn't want to miss the end of the game; so, calm as a coma, he stands and picks up a fire extinguisher and he walks straight past the jam rolls who are ready for action, then he plonks it outside the entrance. He then orders an Aristotle of the most ping pong tiddly in the nuclear sub and switches back to his footer. 'That's fucking it,' says the guy. 'That's fucking what' says Rory. Rory gobs out a mouthful of booze covering fatty; he then flicks a flaming match into his bird's nest and the man's lit up like a leaky gas pipe. Rory, unfazed, turned back to his game. His team's won too. Four-nil.

i was waiting for the subtitles

Old 24-09-2008, 03:35 PM
PAUL S
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 48 Likes on 34 Posts

"Im Spartacus"

Tony Curtis in the classic film of the same name

or

"Im Brian, and so is my wife"

The life of Brian
Old 24-09-2008, 05:49 PM
fish99
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BRIAN: Have I got a big nose, Mum?
MANDY: Oh, stop thinking about sex.
BRIAN: I wasn't.
MANDY: You're always on about it... morning, noon, and night. 'Will the girls like this?' 'Will the girls like that?' 'Is it too big?' 'Is it too small?'Yes. Well, there's a reason it's... like it is, Brian.
BRIAN: What is it?
MANDY: Well, I suppose I should have told you a long time ago, but...
BRIAN: What?
MANDY: Well, Brian,... your father isn't Mr. Cohen.
BRIAN: I never thought he was.
MANDY: Now, none of your cheek! He was a Roman, Brian. He was a centurion in the Roman army.
BRIAN: YOU MEAN, YOU WERE RAPED?

MANDY: WELL,AT FIRST YES.
BRIAN: Who was it?
MANDY: Heh. Nortius Maximus his name was. Hmm. Promised me the known world he did. I was to be taken to Rome, House by the Forum. Slaves. Asses' milk. As much gold as I could eat. Then, he, having his way with me had... voom! Like a rat out of an aqueduct.
BRIAN: The bastard!
MANDY: Yeah. So, next time you go on about the 'bloody Romans', don't forget you're one of them.
BRIAN: I'm not a Roman, Mum, and I never will be! I'm a Kike! A Yid! A Hebe! A Hook-nose! I'm Kosher, Mum! I'm a Red Sea Pedestrian, and proud of it! [slam]
MANDY: Huh. Sex, sex, sex. That's all they think about, huh?

Brian: I'm not the Messiah! Will you please listen? I am not the Messiah, do you understand? Honestly!
Girl: Only the true Messiah denies His divinity.
Brian: What? Well, what sort of chance does that give me? All right! I am the Messiah!
Followers: He is! He is the Messiah!
Brian: Now, fuck off!
[silence]
Arthur: How shall we fuck off, O Lord?

Brian: What will they do to me?
Ben the Prisoner: Oh you'll probably get away with crucifixion.
Brian: CRUCIFIXION?
Ben the Prisoner: Yeah, first offense.
Old 24-09-2008, 06:06 PM
BigChuck
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 38 Likes on 33 Posts

Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed- interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit- crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing you last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that?
Old 24-09-2008, 08:38 PM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by dojj
it's a pity that that line is the only good thing in the film, the next 90 odd minutes was shite

i disagree with that.i think its a great film.hate the ginger guy though.hate him in greenstreet too.its his face
Old 24-09-2008, 09:06 PM
simon170
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

"You should not drink and bake"

Raw Deal
Old 24-09-2008, 09:13 PM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

oh and another i like.

"never rub another man's rhubarb"

joker in batman
Old 24-09-2008, 09:14 PM
dovboy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Metpol
BRIAN: Have I got a big nose, Mum?
MANDY: Oh, stop thinking about sex.
BRIAN: I wasn't.
MANDY: You're always on about it... morning, noon, and night. 'Will the girls like this?' 'Will the girls like that?' 'Is it too big?' 'Is it too small?'Yes. Well, there's a reason it's... like it is, Brian.
BRIAN: What is it?
MANDY: Well, I suppose I should have told you a long time ago, but...
BRIAN: What?
MANDY: Well, Brian,... your father isn't Mr. Cohen.
BRIAN: I never thought he was.
MANDY: Now, none of your cheek! He was a Roman, Brian. He was a centurion in the Roman army.
BRIAN: YOU MEAN, YOU WERE RAPED?

MANDY: WELL,AT FIRST YES.
BRIAN: Who was it?
MANDY: Heh. Nortius Maximus his name was. Hmm. Promised me the known world he did. I was to be taken to Rome, House by the Forum. Slaves. Asses' milk. As much gold as I could eat. Then, he, having his way with me had... voom! Like a rat out of an aqueduct.
BRIAN: The bastard!
MANDY: Yeah. So, next time you go on about the 'bloody Romans', don't forget you're one of them.
BRIAN: I'm not a Roman, Mum, and I never will be! I'm a Kike! A Yid! A Hebe! A Hook-nose! I'm Kosher, Mum! I'm a Red Sea Pedestrian, and proud of it! [slam]
MANDY: Huh. Sex, sex, sex. That's all they think about, huh?

Brian: I'm not the Messiah! Will you please listen? I am not the Messiah, do you understand? Honestly!
Girl: Only the true Messiah denies His divinity.
Brian: What? Well, what sort of chance does that give me? All right! I am the Messiah!
Followers: He is! He is the Messiah!
Brian: Now, fuck off!
[silence]
Arthur: How shall we fuck off, O Lord?

Brian: What will they do to me?
Ben the Prisoner: Oh you'll probably get away with crucifixion.
Brian: CRUCIFIXION?
Ben the Prisoner: Yeah, first offense.
another one of my top movies

what have the romans ever done for us? is another great bit
Old 24-09-2008, 10:30 PM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

knife handle in the old chop chop.

Chopper
Old 24-09-2008, 10:51 PM
Kelv
Almost there!

Originally Posted by Charlie Chalk
Jip:

"The weekend has landed. All that exists now is clubs, drugs, pubs and parties. I've got 48 hours off from the world, man. I'm gonna blow steam out my head like a screaming kettle, I'm gonna talk cod shit to strangers all night, I'm gonna lose the plot on the dancefloor. The free radicals inside me are freakin', man! Tonight I'm Jip Travolta, I'm Peter Popper, I'm going to never-never land with my chosen family, man. We're gonna get more spaced out than Neil Armstrong ever did, anything could happen tonight, you know? This could be the best night of my life. I've got 73 quid in my back burner - I'm gonna wax the lot, man! The Milky Bars are on me! Yeah!"

Human Traffic

Nice one Bruvva
Old 24-09-2008, 10:54 PM
$cosworth$boy$
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

"How tall are you soldier ? "

"5'9' SIR "

"God damn I didnt know they stacked shit that high "

Full Metal Jacket !
lol well funny film quote
Old 24-09-2008, 11:17 PM
stevemex
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

You just got knocked tha fuck out http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=q36uaSlf0ck
Old 24-09-2008, 11:31 PM
S1rst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Gotta be 'freeeeeeeeze mutha bitches!!!!!!!!!' or 'badges, you want badges!!!!!!!!'

'tropical fruit bubbalicious!'

'marv! why the hell ya take ya shoes off?!?!?!, harry, why the hell ya dressed like a chicken!?!?!?!'
Old 24-09-2008, 11:40 PM
Nick.
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Withnail & i - "If I medicined you, you'd think a brain tumour was a birthday present."

V For Vendetta - "Voilŕ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
[carves V into poster on wall]
V: The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
[giggles]
V: Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me Voilŕ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
[carves V into poster on wall]
V: The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
[giggles]
V: Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V"

Last edited by Nick.; 25-09-2008 at 02:21 PM.
Old 25-09-2008, 12:02 AM
S1rst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thats sent my eyes all dodgy!!!!!
Old 25-09-2008, 03:35 AM
W4SIM
Regular Contributor

"Do you know who i am?"

"If i frow the dog a bone, i dont care wether it tastes good or bad"

"Do you know the meaning of the word NEMESIS?"

And just about everything else from Snatch, and Lock Stock aswell, but Snatch is defo my favourite. With "Brick Top" being probably my all time favourite character.
Old 25-09-2008, 02:03 PM
dojj

Originally Posted by Bullett
i disagree with that.i think its a great film.hate the ginger guy though.hate him in greenstreet too.its his face
it's a shit film mate, you could probably do the same thing with a bunch of pissed up mates on holiday

Originally Posted by simon170
"You should not drink and bake"

Raw Deal
arnie has some GREAT one liners in nearly ALL his films

stick around from predator
ill be back and fuck you asshole form terminator
don't disturb my friend, he's dead tired, let off some steam bennet and i eat green beret's for breakfast and right now i'm very hungry from comando
even time to feed parrakeet from red heat
Old 25-09-2008, 02:19 PM
Ridgey
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 134 Likes on 120 Posts

"This is my boom stick"

"Give me some suger baby.."
Old 25-09-2008, 02:21 PM
dovboy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

arnie, remember i said i was going to kill you last?

thats right matrix you did!!

arnie, i lied.
Old 25-09-2008, 03:26 PM
Mr Whippy
Oderint dum metuant

"You look like 5 pound's of shit in a 3 pound bag!"

and

"I'm a mushroom cloud laying motherfucker, motherfucker!"
Old 25-09-2008, 03:29 PM
0sykes0
PassionFord Post Troll

Welcome to my world bitch
Old 25-09-2008, 03:44 PM
orion88
PassionFord Post Whore!!

oh arnie quote true lies
Harry Tasker: First I'm gonna use you as a human shield, then I gonna kill this guard over there, with the Patterson trocar on the table. Then I was thinking about breaking your neck.
Samir: And how are you going to do all that?
Harry: You know my handcuffs?
Samir: Hmm...
Harry: [hold his hands up] I picked them.
whilst he was heavily sedated arnie rocks
Old 25-09-2008, 03:47 PM
0sykes0
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by orion88
oh arnie quote true lies
Harry Tasker: First I'm gonna use you as a human shield, then I gonna kill this guard over there, with the Patterson trocar on the table. Then I was thinking about breaking your neck.
Samir: And how are you going to do all that?
Harry: You know my handcuffs?
Samir: Hmm...
Harry: [hold his hands up] I picked them.
whilst he was heavily sedated arnie rocks
I loved that sense
Old 25-09-2008, 03:56 PM
ben1988

[Danny and Nicholas have just watched ‘Point Blank’]
Danny Butterman: What do you think?
Nicholas Angel: Well, I wouldn't argue that it wasn't a no-holds-barred, adrenaline-fuelled thrill ride. But there is no way you can perpetrate that amount of carnage and mayhem and not incur a considerable amount of paperwork.
Danny Butterman: That is nothing man, this is about to go off!
Old 25-09-2008, 03:57 PM
ben1988

DS Andy Wainwright: You do know there are more guns in the country than there are in the city.
DS Andy Cartwright: Everyone and their mums is packin' round here!
Nicholas Angel: Like who?
DS Andy Wainwright: Farmers.
Nicholas Angel: Who else?
DS Andy Cartwright: Farmers' mums.

LOL
Old 25-09-2008, 04:00 PM
ben1988

DS Andy Wainwright: You do know there are more guns in the country than there are in the city.
DS Andy Cartwright: Everyone and their mums is packin' round here!
Nicholas Angel: Like who?
DS Andy Wainwright: Farmers.
Nicholas Angel: Who else?
DS Andy Cartwright: Farmers' mums.

LOL
and

Danny Butterman: So what made you want to become a policeman?
Nicholas Angel: Officer.
Danny Butterman: What made you want to become a policeman-officer?
Nicholas Angel: I don't remember a time when I didn't want to be a police officer... apart from the summer of 1979 when I wanted to be Kermit the Frog. It all started with my Uncle Derek. He was a Sergeant in the Met. He bought me a police pedal car when I was five. I rode around in it every second I was awake - arresting kids twice my size for littering and spitting. I got beaten up a lot when I was young, but it didn't stop me. I wanted to be like Uncle Derek.
Danny Butterman: He sounds like a good bloke.
Nicholas Angel: Actually, he was arrested for selling drugs to students.
Danny Butterman: What a cunt...
Nicholas Angel: Probably bought the pedal car with the proceeds. Needless to say, I never went near it again. I just let it rust. But I never lost the profound sense of right and wrong I felt at the wheel of that pedal car. I had to prove to myself that the Law could be proper and righteous and for the good of humankind. It was from that moment that I was destined to be a police officer.
Danny Butterman: Shame...
Nicholas Angel: How so?
Danny Butterman: I think you would have made a great Muppet...
Old 25-09-2008, 04:08 PM
ben1988

Avi: Should I call you Bullet? Tooth?
Bullet Tooth Tony: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy

or
Turkish: Fuck me, hold tight. What's that?
Tommy: It's me belt, Turkish.
Turkish: No, Tommy. There's a gun in your trousers. What's a gun doing in your trousers?
Tommy: It's for protection.
Turkish: Protection from what? "Zee Germans"?

or
Vinny: I thought you said he was a getaway driver. What the fuck can he get away from?
and last one

Sol: I'm not in here to make a fucking bet.
Female Bookie: 'Preciated, but all... bets... are... off. If all bets are off, then there can't be any money can't there?
Sol: I'm not fucking buying that.
Female Bookie: Well that's handy, 'cause I ain't fucking selling it. It's a fact
Old 25-09-2008, 04:32 PM
dojj

Originally Posted by dovboy
arnie, remember i said i was going to kill you last?

thats right matrix you did!!

arnie, i lied.
jesse venture pulls out a cracker in predator

something along the lines of "you slack jawed faggots, this stuff'll make you a sexual tyrannasaurous, like me "
Old 25-09-2008, 04:33 PM
AX Cossie
Regular Contributor

"you just got knocked the Fuck out!"

its Friday and we aint got shit to do!

Life is like a box of chocolates

the names Bond, James Bond

d'd'da'de'do I stutter muthafuker?

Dont no body go in there for about 35 to 35 minutes
Old 25-09-2008, 04:33 PM
AX Cossie
Regular Contributor

and anything stifler says!
Old 25-09-2008, 04:39 PM
dojj

Originally Posted by AX Cossie
Dont no body go in there for about 35 to 35 minutes
better not nobody go in there for the enxt 35 to 40 minutes, whoooo!!!!!!!!!!

i'll get the clip off the dvd and see what it plays like on youtube or something later tonight

terminator: i'll be back

commando: bennet, i'll be back

running man: i'll be back
only in a rerun
Old 25-09-2008, 04:57 PM
kenny_ka
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

You're not funny, Tom. You're fat, and look as though you should be, but you're not

Lock Stock
Old 25-09-2008, 05:10 PM
jjr2k8
Piss flaps

We cant stop here, this is bat country
Old 25-09-2008, 05:12 PM
M18_MRF
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Blade 2 - We can't all see in the dark ya fuckin nipplehead

Blades of glory - Chas micheal micheals, the ice devouring sex tornado

some clint eastwood film - Smoother than a prom queens thighs
Old 25-09-2008, 05:29 PM
dovboy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

arnie ,last action hero...

Questions?
Yes. Two of them.
Why am I wasting time on a putz like you -
- when I could be doing something far more dangerous like rearranging my sock drawer?
And how will you snap your fingers after I rip off both your thumbs?

all said whilst lighting a cuban!
Old 25-09-2008, 05:31 PM
Cragrat
sit boo boo sit

Received 50 Likes on 44 Posts

in the helicopter at the start of predator

you should chew this it`ll make you a gaddamm sexual tyranasaurus like me.
Old 25-09-2008, 05:31 PM
dovboy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

appolo 13

dont worry folks if they could get a washing machine to fly,my jimmy could land it!

and from spinal tap

these go to eleven.
Old 25-09-2008, 05:43 PM
cbp
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by R5AAL
"He went like this, I went like that, I said to Hollywood; "where'd he go?!" Hollywood says "where did who go?!"

Topgun
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHklGtW3rwU

Quick Reply: Whats Your Fav Movie Quote ???