General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Too many slow bast**ds on the road

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2008, 11:05 PM
spookie
PassionFord Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Too many slow bast**ds on the road

Im not joking northyorkshire has some prime roads for a good thrash, but if it not a sneaky copper hiding round the corner, its them bloody sunday drivers with thier days mixed up. i mean there nowt worst than someone driving 45 mph everywere is there, they even drive 45 through 30 limits aswell. add that to caravans, tractors and horse boxes and you may as well not even bother, either that or wait till the early hours of the morning. Id love to take my car to track days but mu insurrance is high enough as is it. But i give in theres too much traffic on the roads,so if anyone has any advise on track days, or know of any cheap insurers let us know, cos its really starting to pee me off. car runs like a bag of shit if its no reving above 3000rpm.
Old 06-09-2008, 11:13 PM
dave cos4x4
Professional Waffler

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

sort your car out before trying to rag it everywhere,then take it to a local airfield track day,plenty of run off there just incase.

i thing you need to let off a bit of steam.
Old 06-09-2008, 11:17 PM
Rick Astley
Never gonna give you up!

Yes, I also have a problem with Volkswagen Drivers.
Old 06-09-2008, 11:35 PM
Allyc85
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

I went out a for a drive at about 10 tonight and i was a fooking joke the amount of people I got stuck behind. Every little corner or crest they were braking and if someone came the other way they virtually stopped, tossers.
Old 06-09-2008, 11:44 PM
S1rst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Agreed. I rarely speed during the day in the van, or if i do its only just over the limit, but these fools that drive way below the limits are bloody EVERYWHERE now! I reckon they actually think that there driving safely too, and are totally unaware of the chaos and road rage there causing behind them! Then they have the cheek to flash you or wave there hands at you if you overtake them!

It really gets to me when these idots do 40 in the national speed limits, then come to a village with a 30 limit and carry on through doing 40-45. They must be so unaware and obviously fail to read road signs!

Originally Posted by TDEzzy85
I went out a for a drive at about 10 tonight and i was a fooking joke the amount of people I got stuck behind. Every little corner or crest they were braking and if someone came the other way they virtually stopped, tossers.
Now that really annoys me too! Its as though they get nervous when a car comes towards them. These drivers should not be allowed on the road. Im pretty sure that most of these drivers that wind people up would never pass a test if they had to take one.

Last edited by S1rst; 06-09-2008 at 11:45 PM.
Old 07-09-2008, 12:13 AM
Dan16v
Advanced PassionFord User

You lot should try living in blackpool, we have the illuminations to deal with, stand still traffic for 5/6 miles, having to take the back roads, all the locals take the back roads though which doesnt make it any better

I live a mile from the end of the illuminations, and the mrs lives half a mile from the other end of the lights, so a twenty minute journey turns into nearly an hour sometimes
Old 07-09-2008, 12:29 AM
Rick Astley
Never gonna give you up!

Originally Posted by Dan16v
You lot should try living in blackpool, we have the illuminations to deal with, stand still traffic for 5/6 miles, having to take the back roads, all the locals take the back roads though which doesnt make it any better

I live a mile from the end of the illuminations, and the mrs lives half a mile from the other end of the lights, so a twenty minute journey turns into nearly an hour sometimes

Sorry mate...

HAHAhAhHahHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAAAA !!!

Trending Topics

Old 07-09-2008, 12:45 AM
Dan16v

Originally Posted by doesntbelong
Sorry mate...

HAHAhAhHahHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAAAA !!!
Well you should know exactly what i mean, travelling from yours to st.annes is probably better jumping on the m55

Cunt
Old 07-09-2008, 02:19 PM
Rick Astley
Never gonna give you up!

Originally Posted by Dan16v
Well you should know exactly what i mean, travelling from yours to st.annes is probably better jumping on the m55

Cunt
Luckily I don't have to travel to St Annes anymore Nor have I done for the last month and a half

The pain is all yours now fella!
Old 07-09-2008, 02:29 PM
Adam.
Needs Beer Tokens.....

i borought this up not so long ago! does my head in 2
Old 07-09-2008, 03:30 PM
purplesaff

Originally Posted by doesntbelong
Yes, I also have a problem with Volkswagen Drivers.
I do to they never use there bloody indicators or mirrors
Old 07-09-2008, 03:40 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Received 490 Likes on 383 Posts

those people that only do 45 in a 30 really piss me off as well. i wonder why your insurance is so high? you dont sound much of a risk to me.
Old 09-09-2008, 10:30 AM
spookie
PassionFord Regular

Talking ahhhhh!!

just been out in the car didnt go far. to the shops and back, had some twat stop at a roundabout and let the traffic have the right of way and just sat there with out a care in the world, well till i gave him some abuse and a whole lot of horn.. old git.
Old 09-09-2008, 10:58 AM
S1rst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by spookie
just been out in the car didnt go far. to the shops and back, had some twat stop at a roundabout and let the traffic have the right of way and just sat there with out a care in the world, well till i gave him some abuse and a whole lot of horn.. old git.
Thats another one, people who stop on main roads to let people in off a side road! That amazes me how and why people do this! what must be going through their heads to even consider it?

Also, while im at it, the people who feel its necessary to swing out to the right to turn left into a side road, hgv style! WHY!!!!!!!
Old 09-09-2008, 12:48 PM
dunketh
Chief Iron Oxide Farmer.

I took the misses sister out for a driving lesson the other day.
L plates front and rear so as far as I'm concerned anyone who complains about it can get fucked.

We went down the local back roads to avoid the main traffic flow.
Fuck me did that piss on a load of folks chips.

Got soo many evil looks. She was complaining that some woman behind kept shaking her head at her in the mirror.
Sometimes its funny to be the cause rather than the sufferer.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:53 PM
CalibreDan
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by S1rst
Thats another one, people who stop on main roads to let people in off a side road! That amazes me how and why people do this! what must be going through their heads to even consider it?

Also, while im at it, the people who feel its necessary to swing out to the right to turn left into a side road, hgv style! WHY!!!!!!!
Only acceptable if the driver of the other vehicle is blonde with decent fun bags, only to be done to have a decent butchers

Dunno what's going on with the HGV manoeuvres either, Scandinavian flick is much more effective
Old 09-09-2008, 03:19 PM
spookie
PassionFord Regular

Talking

i agree with that, let the blonde ones in front, then you can stay well out the way of any sudden sketchy manuvors.
Old 14-09-2008, 10:13 AM
spookie
PassionFord Regular

what about idiots that dont use there mirrors on the motorway.
Old 14-09-2008, 11:23 AM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Received 490 Likes on 383 Posts

i went mad at my missus once when she stopped on the inside lane of a motorway to flash and allow someone on the sliproad out. she couldnt understand why i was going fucking mad.
Old 14-09-2008, 01:50 PM
spookie
PassionFord Regular

Originally Posted by fuzzy
i went mad at my missus once when she stopped on the inside lane of a motorway to flash and allow someone on the sliproad out. she couldnt understand why i was going fucking mad.

shit... you dont want to be doing that.
Old 14-09-2008, 02:12 PM
hevangel

Originally Posted by spookie
i swear people in reading dont know how to use a fucking roundabout, i watched this woman just sat there at a roundabout when it was her right of way...no cars coming, yet she just sat there!!

there are some fuckers who drive 25 in a 40 which really gets me. i dont usually have to get anywhere important, but i have better things to do than just sit behind them all fucking day!!