General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

The truth behind the rumours

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2008, 12:22 PM
AlexD
Post Miester !

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Everyone is entitled to make mistakes, and tbh i am sure lots of people on here have done things on the sly..

Good man for setting the record straight

Old 01-08-2008, 12:22 PM
Franco
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Doby
i really hope this doesnt backfire on reyland,getting the skeletons out of ones closet does not always work for the best,especially when you got people that hate you so much.

i had been told many years ago the things that susan is speaking of,maybe the same person? I think it was a hope i would blabber on here,i would never do such a thing though contary to what people think of me.
I doubt it - I heard all about it via a different source a few years ago now before I knew Martin, and I never thought twice about using him (saying that Dangerous did pester me a little! )

Last edited by Franco; 01-08-2008 at 12:24 PM.
Old 01-08-2008, 12:23 PM
Turbocabbie
Top Cab !!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sssusanrs
susanrs got banned for bringing it up so i hope this time we can be given time to research proper and to post it up
The definition of research from Google is :
Definition of research (noun)
a careful study to discover correct information
Just being objective here, considering you mention truth and fact so often.

The very fact that you state in a previous post that you require time to do research (definition posted above) points to the fact that presently you do not have any real evidence which supports your claims
If you have to study to discover correct information this suggests that at this time you have none.

So I must ask the question, considering all that is presented so far are words rather evidence from any party, would you suggest that the comments of someone who's business can be damaged from this matter holds less weight than someone who is unidentified and obviously has self motivating reasons behind their actions or vice versa

Last edited by Turbocabbie; 01-08-2008 at 12:25 PM.
Old 01-08-2008, 12:24 PM
Daveyboy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

even if there was an element of truth in that rumour. He's served his time, its in the past. Ive never met him, but his work speaks volumes and if Rainbum woud leave his car there then thats good enough for me.... REGARDLESS of what may or may not have happened in the past.
Old 01-08-2008, 12:25 PM
Mr Brannen
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by martin-reyland
Yes but the car won't be on track as the 3rd gear dog ring still needs replacing and I have not had a chance to pull the box out.
Damn,was dying to se the car in person
Old 01-08-2008, 12:29 PM
SNP
PassionFord Regular

Susan is there any possibility you'll let me fist fuck you whilst wearing a Gauntlet ?

There's a lesson to learnt here kids, having sibling parents leads to nasty internet ego's
Old 01-08-2008, 12:30 PM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Didnt take long to turn to shit, PF at its FINEST.
Old 01-08-2008, 12:33 PM
Turbocabbie
Top Cab !!

Originally Posted by sssusanrs
its interesting someone else earlier made the association with the beds tuner, that should add some credibility to the legitimacy of my posts, enough to take a (sitting on the fence) view on this topic, you cant prove either story is right or wrong

So what, someone else has heard a rumour.
Thousands of people believe in UFO's - some credible sources such as RAF pilots have reported these

Yet credible reports.. these are not supported by fact or evidence, they have not been proven

Although you can not prove either story right or wrong, you have not been stating this or the fact that you have heard different.. you have been stating that the information presented is incorrect and a lie.

To state that not the correct information has been presented and dispute the events places responsibility on yourself to prove this
Old 01-08-2008, 12:34 PM
Jay,
Sponsor

Received 407 Likes on 329 Posts

Originally Posted by Charlie Chalk
Didnt take long to turn to shit, PF at its FINEST.
to right radders im locking this as it is utter shit and martin has explained himself so job done

Last edited by Jay,; 01-08-2008 at 12:36 PM.