General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

all this talk about pro alloy,r they REALLY that gud?HELL YE

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2004, 09:29 PM
bassboy
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 64 Likes on 59 Posts
Default all this talk about pro alloy,r they REALLY that gud?HELL YE

Hey peeps...after all this talk ive been readin about Pro Alloy i thought i would give them a try...Have been looking into their products for my Zetec turbo conversion and norrowed down intercooler and rad down to either Radtec or Pro Alloy...In the end i decided for Pro Alloy after hearing numerous reviews about their products being of EXCELLENT quality...so i gave them a try...

Rang them yesterday after speaking to Wayne (Pro Alloy Motorsport), and ordered a Radiator for my S2 turbo....Customer service was second to none! EXCELLENT customer service and believe it or not, i have NEVER had any sales person actually make conversation and try their best to help! Everyone normally just tries to take your money and thats it...however i discussed plans with Wayne regarding my engine conversion and he was telling me info regarding their current front mount intercooler and other projects they have going on which may of been an interest for me...

he also said the rad was in stock and would be with me the following morning!...i was suprised to say the least as normally i have to wait 3-5days before deliveries arrive...

he rang me about 20-30mins after the call ended to say my card had been declined but also said all of the goods were ready, packed and awaiting dispatch!!!! in 30mins!!!...then the card issue was sorted and sat eagerly waiting delivery...

10 o clock this morning....door bell rings and the rad was here!!!!! GEEZ that was quick!!

after checking the rad the build quality was AMAZING! seen a few rads but this by far seems to be the best built!

I will be fitting this tomo along with my exhaust wrap, strut brace and trial fitting my dtm cup mirrors

For ANYONE considering buying an intercooler or rad....Pro Alloy should be at the TOP of your list!!!!!

bassboy

P.S Wayne...thanx for all your help m8!! Please do keep in touch regarding the new cooler
Old 02-11-2004, 09:32 PM
rsrob
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

how much was it then ???

does look fookin nice
Old 02-11-2004, 09:59 PM
bassboy
PassionFord Post Troll

erm....was just over Ł300 delivered IIRC...but worth every penny IMO!

bassboy
Old 02-11-2004, 10:07 PM
Dilly
PassionFord Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ordered some bits of them yesterday and got them today as well
Old 03-11-2004, 10:35 AM
bassboy
PassionFord Post Troll

excellent delivery time hey dilly

bassboy