General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

fraud, beware of this company!!! AUTO MART ONLINE

Search this Thread

Old 28-03-2008, 05:06 PM
morto
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fraud, beware of this company!!! AUTO MART ONLINE

i advertised my car on autotrader with no problems but it did not sell, on the day it was running out my mobile went off and a woman said hello im from autotrader and your advert runs out today but i can do you a deal for £69.00 and it stays online till it sells, so i thought that sounds ok, then she said we can do you a kingsize spot for the same price ! i had a think about it and she rang me back later and i decided to go for it and that was that, untill i looked online at autotrader and dident see my car so i rang them up only to find that the phone call wasent from them but they did now about.. auto mart online ..
this company is based in blackpool , i have rang them up and spoke to them and they no what they are doing but basing it on the fact that they could of said hello its auto mart your add runs out today and you think its autotrader, i cant remember what they said so on advise from trading standards iv asked for the transcripts and have sent them a letter asking for a refund.
there website is absolute rubbish and the car they have is not mine and they copied and paste everything from the autotrader add, so beware of auto mart online in blackpool!! also the trading standards will be looking into them