General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

crashes you've never gotten over

Search this Thread

Old 29-09-2008, 10:12 PM
spookie
PassionFord Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Was sat at a junction when i edged out into an oncoming van, but she was old and the van was converted to carry her husband in his wheel chair. she was unhurt, and her hubby wasnt in the car thank fook. was well gutted, n had to do a 3 day course. only crash ive had (touch wood).

involving other road users, had loads in the forestry.
Old 30-09-2008, 08:56 AM
rscombi.
PassionFord Regular

my 1st car, a 4 door nova, all my mates on the roundabout and me deciding to go as fast as poss round it, straightened up to go up the road then lifted the handbrake yanked the sterring wheel right........... only to realise said handbrake DOESNT FUCKING WORK! up the curb INBETWEEN two posts that were 2 metres apart then up a slope and hit a concrete post. got out , i was gutted , ID RIPPED MY FUCKING NEW TRACKIES ON THE BARBED WIRE.. BASTID!!!
Old 30-09-2008, 09:08 AM
jacko
PassionFord Post Whore!!

i smashed me bmw to bits it was much worse that my 3 door crash and i still tense up as a pasanger on country roads
Old 30-09-2008, 04:18 PM
JayKay
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Seat Cordoba last October, on country lanes with 2 mates in the car went round one bend a little too quickly (as said, it was a warning to slow down but I ignored it) next bend completely lost it and stuffed it through a hedge, wall and then into a tree the other side. Fortunatly we all got out unscathed. Bonnet, Wing, Bumper & lights damaged and snapped driveshaft had it back on the road within a fortnight and sold it!