General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

That's why we're CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 23-03-2008, 03:20 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts
Talking That's why we're CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha Liverpool fans unlucky i guess you just aren't anywhere near our level and that's why you can never beat us. Did you like seeing Nani rub it in with his acrobatics? Now get back down then in the gutter as you have Everton to deal with.

Posts, bar, chances. We battered you good and proper lets hear all the excuses. :b labla::bla bla::blabl a:
Old 23-03-2008, 03:22 PM
COCHYN
BANNED
BANNED

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Talk about a real man's game like Rugby, then I'd be bothered with your abnoxious behaviour....

Good game though
Old 23-03-2008, 03:22 PM
Physio
20K+ Super Poster.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We were all over them! Brilliant result!
Old 23-03-2008, 03:24 PM
addiction
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by A J
We were all over them! Brilliant result!
I'm not suprised Utd were all over them!! they only had 10 men for the 2nd half!!!
Old 23-03-2008, 03:24 PM
tonyk
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Old 23-03-2008, 03:26 PM
mechanic28
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

come on the arsenal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 23-03-2008, 03:28 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by COCHYN
Talk about a real man's game like Rugby, then I'd be bothered with your abnoxious behaviour....

Good game though

So why enter a football topic? Silly Wales enjoy what you get i suppose.
Old 23-03-2008, 03:30 PM
RSCossieGaz
10K+ Poster!!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

what was the final score? glad liverpool lost now let blue side of mersyside turn you lot over too as well
Old 23-03-2008, 03:30 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by addiction
I'm not suprised Utd were all over them!! they only had 10 men for the 2nd half!!!

Funny i didn't hear Liverpool complaining when the ref ruined the Inter milan tie giving a yellow after 12 mins and that was not a sliding tackle. We were already up when they got a red. A red card in both legs.

Blame Mascherano the idiot, gets a yellow card for a mistimed tackle that flaws scholes then decides its a good idea to shout at the ref for the rest of the match until he runs over to do it again and gets sent home.

Nani's goal was class.
Old 23-03-2008, 03:32 PM
tonyk
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Good game though
Real mans game my arse. Football is the worlds game, Rugby is for the toffs!
Old 23-03-2008, 03:36 PM
Physio
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by addiction

We were 1 - 0 up before they were down to 10 men
Old 23-03-2008, 03:38 PM
baker p
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

we are just tooooo goood
Old 23-03-2008, 03:40 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Rooney had a good game, couple of assists. Our most important player IMO and just when Ronaldo isn't all that busy bare his goal and free kicks Nani pops up to end them.
Old 23-03-2008, 03:41 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Received 490 Likes on 383 Posts

Talk about a real man's game like Rugby,
where you can all have a big cuddle whilst squeazing each others balls?
Old 23-03-2008, 03:42 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

you get way to excited over some men running round in shorts
Adrian
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by skeg
Blame Mascherano the idiot, gets a yellow card for a mistimed tackle that flaws scholes then decides its a good idea to shout at the ref for the rest of the match until he runs over to do it again and gets sent home.
Didnt see his captain tell him to can it after the booking. Could see it was going to happen from the time he got booked.

Alonso tried, but it was too late. Dont think we have heard the last of this incident either.
RSCossieGaz
10K+ Poster!!

what was the score?
Old 23-03-2008, 03:43 PM
Adrian
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by fuzzy
where you can all have a big cuddle whilst squeazing each others balls?
Never played the game then?
Old 23-03-2008, 03:44 PM
Physio
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by RSCossieGaz
what was the score?
Utd 3 Liverpool 0
Old 23-03-2008, 03:45 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Adrian
Didnt see his captain tell him to can it after the booking. Could see it was going to happen from the time he got booked.

Alonso tried, but it was too late. Dont think we have heard the last of this incident either.

I thought he was going to do a Paulo di Canio on the ref. Players had to hold him back, then Alonso, Gerrard try to calm him then finally Rafa but still he tried to get to the ref.

Silly Mardy Gray's face, when they cut to him i knew he was going to rant away but he failed to mention that Mascherano was moaning at the ref everytime after the yellow he got even before he ran over at the sending off. In the same way a player can get warned next foul and its a yellow/red if they have done two or three unbooked. He was abusing him all first half.

Last edited by skeg; 23-03-2008 at 03:47 PM.
Old 23-03-2008, 03:55 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Originally Posted by Adrian
Never played the game then?
no , rugbys for homosexual public schoolboys who are to fat to play football.
Old 23-03-2008, 03:55 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Not anywhere near your level ?, over a season, deffinatly not, but we always give you a good game and you know it, and as far as battered us today, come on skeg, we had 10 men for over half the game, you beat comfortably, not battered, a team with 10 men, and 2 of your goals were goalkeeping mistakes, you must be so proud lmfao. and beleive it or not, i did think the ref spoiled the inter milan games, both of them, id have much rather beat a team with 11 men
Old 23-03-2008, 04:03 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Fiddy UK
we had 10 men for over half the game,

HA HA HA there we go.
Old 23-03-2008, 04:05 PM
RSCossieGaz
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by A J
Utd 3 Liverpool 0

fuck me the scousers got there assess kicked big time
Old 23-03-2008, 04:06 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

and whose fault was it that you only had 10 men for over half the game?
Old 23-03-2008, 04:07 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

HA HA HA there we go.
its not an excuse skeg, its fact mate, no fault of yours granted, but you had an extra man for over half the game, and would you not expect to beat any team at OT if you had an extra man for 50 mins ?
Old 23-03-2008, 04:11 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

You were losing anyway mate and always get beat by us home or at yours. To be fair there was a spell where Liverpool gave it a go for 5 minutes or so and had some activity i think around 70 mins?

Great result for us but deep down i expected us to win it especially at home. I'd love it if we won our 10th Premiership title and 17th overall but still early days yet.
Old 23-03-2008, 04:12 PM
baker p
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

football arguments are mind numbing... so many parts you can dissect and analise......
thats why i like to keep it simple..........

YOU LOST YOU SCOUSE F@@KS
Old 23-03-2008, 04:23 PM
Mr Brannen
PassionFord Post Whore!!

If Lynn comes in here with a fuckin excuse there`ll be hell on!!
Old 23-03-2008, 04:32 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

and whose fault was it that you only had 10 men for over half the game?
the refs if the truth be known, is that what the games come to, the biggest game in england, and you cant show passion, yes he had been booked and should have kept his fucking mouth shut, brian clough used to fine his players if they went near a ref, which i agree with, once he's made a desicion he isnt going to change his mind, so forget it and get on with it, but thats not been set in stone, players in EVERY premiership game constantly get on the refs back, man utd are the worst cunts for it, but when your talking about the biggest game in england, the ref should realise whats at stake and why players in the liverpool man united games get a bit amped up, you dont see players getting sent off in other premiership games for two straight moments of dissent. ashley cole is a couple of inches away from snapping a guys leg, gets booked, masher winges and gets sent off, what kind of signal does that send out to young players, you can possibly end a players career, but for fuck sake, dont question the refs desicions. it wouldnt be such an issue if it was the same with every ref in every game, but because the rules are all over, and it comes down to personal interpratation of the ref, you end up with situations like this where some will say, well thats the rules, and others will say it takes passion out of the game though. i was sat with a newcastle fan watching the game, and even he said, as a nuteral, the ref has spoiled a game, as a football fan, he was looking forward to. im not saying they should disregard the rules, but at least have a bit of common sense, it wasnt two bad tackles.
Old 23-03-2008, 04:38 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

You were losing anyway mate
a fair point skeg, but my main problem is the ref spoiling the game, as ive said, if it was two bad tackles, fair enough, i havnt got a leg to stand on, you cant go round smashing people (unless your names ashley cole), but for dissent, which is evident in every premiership game, its a bit harsh to send him straight off and basically ruin the game, with 11 men at 1-0 down, we had a chance, with 10 men, i knew the outcome as soon as he sent him off.

Last edited by Fiddy; 23-03-2008 at 04:45 PM.
Old 23-03-2008, 04:45 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

whats the point in continually harrassing the ref over decisions? has there ever been a single case in history when the ref has has said, "your elequent manner in puting your point across has made me realise that i have made the wrong decision" and reversed his decision? do the players actually think them shouting in the faces of the ref will make a difference?
Old 23-03-2008, 04:56 PM
tregmatt
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Not bein funny but if it was the other way around today and liverpool hammerd us like that u would be different face it liverpool aint really in the same league as utd and we proved that today. just like we do everytime we play you. the truth is were the best attackin team in the world at the moment. we are perfect in everyway.
Old 23-03-2008, 04:59 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

whats the point in continually harrassing the ref over decisions? has there ever been a single case in history when the ref has has said, "your elequent manner in puting your point across has made me realise that i have made the wrong decision" and reversed his decision? do the players actually think them shouting in the faces of the ref will make a difference?
i agree 100 percent fella, a ref never has changed his mind, and never will, so it makes no sense at all to have a go, but thats the way its been for years over here, thats what the english league is like, and the players know it. i remember when 7 man united players surrounded a ref at old trafford for giving a penalty, they were all aggressively in his face, he looked petrified and had to walk backwards away from them as they followed him and abused him, he didnt change his mind, but he didnt send anyone off either. thats why the ref pissed me off today, masher wasnt getting aggressive, he asked him why he had made a decision, and gets sent off for it, if that was the same week in week out in every game, fair enough, you should know fucking better, but it isnt, one ref will send you off, the other will just ignore you, so we were a man down today for 50 minutes, not becasue of the rules, but for the way a certain ref interprets the rules.
Old 23-03-2008, 05:14 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

masher wasnt getting aggressive, he asked him why he had made a decision, and gets sent off for it,
He was being aggressive though, Fiddy, just not at that point. He was clearly shown doing it at the ref ever since the yellow card and even if he was more calm or not at the actual incident it was clearly a case of the ref having had enough. His own player tried to stop he from originally going over, he knew.

I agree though it did affect the game but then so did the yellow card of your main DM player. I was pleased when i saw him get a yellow as i knew he would have to go easy, he did but not with his mouth. As we were 1-0 up i feel we still would have won if you had 11 men.

I don't agree with your comment about United being the worst for it, Rooney does shout at ref's from distance but Chelski have to be the worst around today. They all pile in on the ref right in his face and have done since Moaniho's early days like United did years ago with Keane/D'urso and like Chelski did the other day. If it's in the rules not to kick balls away, abuse the ref etc then it's in the rules but obviously we aren't going to see it happen for everyone in every single game just like they miss goal line's, offside mistakes etc. Human error.
Old 23-03-2008, 05:17 PM
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Where's redkop and hardeep ?? your team got humped big style

Champions playing like champions
Old 23-03-2008, 05:23 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

He was being aggressive though, Fiddy, just not at that point. He was clearly shown doing it at the ref ever since the yellow card and even if he was more calm or not at the actual incident it was clearly a case of the ref having had enough. His own player tried to stop he from originally going over, he knew.

I agree though it did affect the game but then so did the yellow card of your main DM player. I was pleased when i saw him get a yellow as i knew he would have to go easy, he did but not with his mouth. As we were 1-0 up i feel we still would have won if you had 11 men.

I don't agree with your comment about United being the worst for it, Rooney does shout at ref's from distance but Chelski have to be the worst around today. They all pile in on the ref right in his face and have done since Moaniho's early days like United did years ago with Keane/D'urso and like Chelski did the other day. If it's in the rules not to kick balls away, abuse the ref etc then it's in the rules but obviously we aren't going to see it happen for everyone in every single game just like they miss goal line's, offside mistakes etc. Human error.
All very fair points skeg, imo, masher should shut his bastard mouth and not risk getting sent off, and he did run 20 yards to the ref, but when you get away with it one week and sent off the next, its a bit of lottery, and with whats on the line in games like todays, it shouldnt be a lottery, it should be as fair as possible and see who has the better team on the day. and to be fair, united are not as bad as they were back in the days with keane and becks etc, and i agree, chelsea are pretty bad, joe cole never shuts his mouth. but, we just lost to our biggest game of the season, im pissed off, and as most fans do with dubious decisions in the big games when they lose, im banging the ' ref fucked up ' drum. rite, im off to wallow in self pitty
Old 23-03-2008, 06:02 PM
pani_k
PassionFORD Member

Arsenal got a right kick in the teeth as well!

That's why we're champioooooooooooooooooooons!
Old 23-03-2008, 06:03 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

im pissed off, and as most fans do with dubious decisions in the big games when they lose, im banging the ' ref fucked up ' drum. rite, im off to wallow in self pitty

Lol. Don't worry mate i reckon you'll get 4th as Everton won't have it in them towards the end and also the CL will be back before long so still things to look forward to.
Old 23-03-2008, 06:06 PM
mechanic28
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

chelsea 1st goal was off side FFS

Quick Reply: That's why we're CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!