General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

what do you think of this?

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2008, 10:25 AM
wirralphil
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default what do you think of this?

A lad i work with is ment to be a bit of a party animal, likes his coke (waste of money in my eyes) got told last night that on Friday night (our Overtime night) that he was in work off his barnet, got 12cans of stella and drank them in around 4hrs.

He done fuck all work got 2 other lads in a little trouble for it. that is the bit that does not bother me, the fact is the cunt went to another lads place who works with us and was gettin beaked up (bearing in mind he had already had 12cans of stella from 7pm till midnight) from what was said...

He was gettin beak off the workmates flat mate payin for it like, went and asked the fella for some more and got told he had no more, so he smashed a full stella can in his face and started twatting the fella, just for measure he jumped on his head afterwards. he then robbed the fellas stash and cash from his room.

To me it is out of order doing this, don't like the cunt anyway but this sealed the coffin, i REALLY hope the prick gets done in....
Old 12-03-2008, 11:09 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

tell your boss he's sexually harrasing you
job jobbed

i do hate cunts like that though
Old 12-03-2008, 11:32 AM
wirralphil
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dojj
tell your boss he's sexually harrasing you
job jobbed

i do hate cunts like that though
thing is though he is a liked cunt because most people are scared off him. uckin cunts workin me up now already, in one word he is a lazydrugfuelledwanker and i really hope he gets run over by a bus
Old 12-03-2008, 12:02 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

make an anonymous complaint to the hr department

state what happened and people are now scared of the repercusions if they don't give him money for drugs

nothing more you can do other than everyone get hm monged and dump him into the nearest river
Old 12-03-2008, 12:06 PM
picky775
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dojj
make an anonymous complaint to the hr department

state what happened and people are now scared of the repercusions if they don't give him money for drugs

nothing more you can do other than everyone get hm monged and dump him into the nearest river
Wait till hes smashed out of his face then take him down the prom and chuck him in