General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

web site design, which software easy to use HTML or point and click

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2008, 08:57 PM
Mr C
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default web site design, which software easy to use HTML or point and click

Im looking to set up a half decent web page for our new florist Karlieflower.co.uk and want to know which software people on here have chosen and why? Im thinking of just a holding page with info on services and products available for now and eventually an online shop, what is suitable to set up a basic page and what software do I need to run an e.shop?
Microsoft Frontpage suitable for now?

Regards Mark.
Old 01-03-2008, 10:29 PM
boy_in_blue_x
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

gay people like to use dreamweaver as it creates a useable site (not amazing) for the cost of the software

or if you did a little google work you could create something nice with a bit of effort, i reccomend you search on "HTML" + "css" to create something and eventually "PHP"

you dont need any extra software to run an e.shop as its all server based which is what u buy as an extra when you buy hosting (most hosts have it within the normal packages but some hosts make it an extra you have to pay for)

failing all that speak to internetsplash.com they can build you something very google freindly and a good end product
Old 02-03-2008, 01:33 AM
All4it
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I use e107 to make my websits.

http://e107.org/news.php