General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Any Orion Register Members Here???

Search this Thread

Old 21-12-2007 | 11:28 PM
Bungle
Advanced PassionFord User

Default Any Orion Register Members Here???

As above what the fuck has happened to that site the forum is down completely i forgot my username cos i have it on remember me and it didnt Got someone off here to email admin heard fuck all

So i thought fuck it ill make a new account with my new email address....... Still no email with the activation link for my account FUCKING USELESS CUNTS

RANT OVER and breathe........................................... .............................
Old 21-12-2007 | 11:35 PM
BM08
Professional Waffler

fuck em chap, as least your still on pf
Old 22-12-2007 | 12:22 AM
rallycross
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

count to ten

take a deep breath

relax!

OK, do u still admit to owning an Orion shi*b0x?

Really?

Now is a good time to call the scappy to collect it and give it a decent send off, via the crusher.

I remeber selling XR3's and XR2's in the late 80's / early 90's, the Orion was always the dogs-diner of a car,why did anyone even buy one in the first place? So why would anyone admit to owning one 20 yrs later?
Old 22-12-2007 | 08:31 AM
bigal1978
PassionFord Post Troll

i just picked upo a minty mint orion g reg should be smashed to fuck next week end ill upodate with pics
Old 22-12-2007 | 11:05 AM
Bungle

Lol no i don't own an orion and haven't done for a good few years just want to look for something on the site and can't
Old 22-12-2007 | 01:51 PM
smudge_lad
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Originally Posted by rallycross
count to ten

take a deep breath

relax!

Really?

Now is a good time to call the scappy to collect it and give it a decent send off, via the crusher.

I remeber selling XR3's and XR2's in the late 80's / early 90's, the Orion was always the dogs-diner of a car,why did anyone even buy one in the first place? So why would anyone admit to owning one 20 yrs later?

i love my Orion, best Fordy I've ever had
Old 22-12-2007 | 05:12 PM
Bungle

Originally Posted by smudge_lad
count to ten

take a deep breath

relax!

Really?

i love my Orion, best Fordy I've ever had
Yours is mint smudge mate shame theres not a decent orion forum to use though eh!!!

By the time i've had words with admin ill probably be banned anyway

Trending Topics

Old 22-12-2007 | 07:54 PM
andyorion
Regular Contributor

count to ten

take a deep breath

relax!

Really?

Thanks for your wonderful words of wisdom and appreciation...... they mean't so much to me that now I can sleep at night!

Grant Gti: If you pm me your proposed user name and email addy I will contact the site administrator on your behalf.
Old 22-12-2007 | 08:59 PM
haighlsby
PassionFord Regular

I dont see whats wrong with the Orion, but I dont see the point of it when ford were also making the sierra saff and the granada.

Havnt seen one since I lived on the wirral tho.
Old 03-01-2008 | 02:11 PM
tockwell
Part of the Furniture

Hello,

I am the useless cunt about whom you speak, and I do not like to be referred using such profane language behind my back. I assure you that I have heard nothing from you. If you wish for me to active your account/reset you password then please PM me. The thread discussing sporadic database connectivity is detailed on the site.