General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Ahh cheese (for a better word?) :(

Search this Thread

Old 14-12-2007, 09:49 AM
tomhs123
PassionFord Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by T28 RST
Originally Posted by tomhs123
if they were suicidal then how selfish are they!
if they want to do it why cant they do it on there bloody own and not involve others! Really piss's me off stuff like this as the selfish c##t aint thinking about anyone else. Go and jump off a cliff or something.
i had to witness someone jump in front of a train last year and i think the image will stick with me for years.
Shit news anyhow mate
Maybe the said person could have jumped off a cliff as you said but have you ever been in that situation ?????

Do you think the said person/people would have done what they did if there life was as good as yours ??

They did it as its an easy way out because they feel they have nothing left in their life, nothing to live for.

Ive been there as ive said and i hope none of you ever get to that stage as its not a nice state of mind to be in.
I can see what your saying mate, and no i have never been in that situation and i really hope that i never am,
Im sure that it does get to a really low point but i just can not see how someone could justify endangering other peoples life in order to end ther own,
Old 14-12-2007, 02:28 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

there was a woman who was deperssed and she threw herself in front of a train at southall station

fair enough she did what she had to do, but she also took her 2 little kiddies along with her and kille them as well

if that wasn't bad enough, a few months later, either her mother or her mother in law thew herself off the same platform

there are easier ways to comiit suicide, and some of them don't even hurt